Jump to content

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, slatts said:

 

That's mostly down to the renderWorld I used to make the photo :) 

Oh its a render? I thought it was in-game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wsxcgy said:

Oh its a render? I thought it was in-game.

 

I used RenderWorld Green from the Arma 3 tools to get the soldier on his own, then took a photo of Everon and blurred it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the uniforms themselves are pretty bright actually, i had to darken them because they shined :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'M16A1E2' looks awesome! :D

 

I was wondering, do you have any plans to implement chocolate-chip camo versions of the BDUs/PASGT gear?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gruntin said:

The 'M16A1E2' looks awesome! :D

 

I was wondering, do you have any plans to implement chocolate-chip camo versions of the BDUs/PASGT gear?

we currently have woodland, Special Forces (woodland and green uniform parts mixed in 2 variations), Crewman uniform (Green), Black Ops (Black), Nightops (Gulf War night camo) and Chocolate Chip.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr.Skellington said:

we currently have woodland, Special Forces (woodland and green uniform parts mixed in 2 variations), Crewman uniform (Green), Black Ops (Black), Nightops (Gulf War night camo) and Chocolate Chip.


Awesome!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2016 at 11:50 AM, pinaz93 said:

Awesome idea, I always wanted some soviet era enemies!

For all people that love cold war era warfare I suggest to read "Red Storm Rising", a book made by Tom Clancy a lot of years ago ;)

That is an EXCELLENT book. My favorite non-Jack Ryan universe book. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somewhere down the line, are there gonna be M2A1 Bradleys. I've only seen A2 and A3 models in most current mods, but the A2 didn't come out until 1988, and I've always liked the front end of the A1 model. I know it would prolly be a bit of a bitch to make, since I can't think of any games that use it besides the OG OFP. Either way, this mod is gonna be awesome as fuuuuuck

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The M16 model looks excellent! There's part of me that wishes it would just be a straight M16A1, because A2's weren't widespread in the US Army until after 1985; but that's not something most people know about. Also looks prime for a quick green furniture re-texture for use as an early C7.

Edited by Georg_Ravioli
derp. if we're getting technical, there are pictures of US Army airborne in Panama still using M16A1's.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Georg_Ravioli said:

The M16 model looks excellent! There's part of me that wishes it would just be a straight M16A1, because A2's weren't widespread in the US Army until 1985; but that's not something most people know about. Also looks prime for a quick green furniture re-texture for use as an early C7.

I'm hopeful we'll see an A1 vintage with a 30 round, but I can appreciate the merit in replicating that sweet OFP nostalgia. The mod is still in its early stages yet as well, so hopefully the idea may be picked up somewhere down the line. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The M16A1E2 was made from a pick-n-mix of my M16A1 and M16A2 models. So it all exists in all combos and variants. Patience, please. :)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mondkalb said:

The M16A1E2 was made from a pick-n-mix of my M16A1 and M16A2 models. So it all exists in all combos and variants. Patience, please. :)

You're a wonderful human being, mondkalb.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that the one where the cutscene AI knocks down tents?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hcpookie said:

Is that the one where the cutscene AI knocks down tents?

Nah that's #9 "Tank Training". Wouldn't mind making those other couple of tank missions but they use M60's and I've only got M1's avaliable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, killjoyau73 said:

Nah that's #9 "Tank Training". Wouldn't mind making those other couple of tank missions but they use M60's and I've only got M1's avaliable.

 

Get back on the discord and I'll get you sorted ;)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slatts said:

 

Get back on the discord and I'll get you sorted ;)

Oh Slatts you sly dog, be careful what you say now. My heart might not be able to take it xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soviet guys looks tough! Need some m16 to cool down this dudes...

Ghost of Ivan (in the right corner) who was killed by me in OFP looks very atmospheric!)) He knows what will be in the end!)))

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outstanding work Slatts. You don't know how much I miss OFP in Arma 3. 

 

BTW have you thought about adding Éire forces cold war style? To reproduce battles a la Jadotville :don11:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another step closer to finally retiring my A2/OA install. Only reason it`s still installed is for the wonderful CWR².

 

Thanks slatts, conflict 85 contributors, and guys like killjoyau73, bringing the classics to the current engine. It`s more than welcome.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, mistyronin said:

Outstanding work Slatts. You don't know how much I miss OFP in Arma 3. 

 

BTW have you thought about adding Éire forces cold war style? To reproduce battles a la Jadotville :don11:

 

I can't take much credit here. Mr. Skelly and Norsu have worked together to produce these beautiful units. I just stood by and said "I like that one!" 

 

Who knows. Other unique cold war era factions are in early discussions but we really want to do something different from the norm alright :) 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

War Cry is done, figured it was about time Nogova got a look in.

 

It's also CO-OP :rthumb:

 

Have fun guys.

 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×