Oh shit, finally featuring most of my weapons optics, cheers man great work!

That's how arma 3 optic parallax works , can't be really fixed

only way to deal with that is to use other type of optic that is higher than that Ar15 front post

I supected as much, thank you responding tho :D

Hi again RobertHammer, absolutely fantastic pack.

I just wanted to mention that the acog ta01 tan and it' s 2d version actually display the black model.

I' m also getting the same bug that Sorken mentionned on the other thread, on all the eotechs:

Noticed this while on the EXPS: http://i.imgur.com/qh04q1E.png

Seems like the mirage effect is causing this.

Other than that, i' ve got nothing but love for this pack.

As pretty much everybody else mentionned before, i can' t wait for the future version making use of MRT, and i hope that with that possibility we will have combos of your Surefire/Peq15/Peq2 tailored to fit on specific models of your weapons, such as one for the M4s and one for the HK416s for example.

Great work once again.

EDIT: Oh yeah, i completely forgot to mention that many scope back up sights, on the acogs for example, still have the Arma2 FOV/zoom levels (slight zooming in when pressing right click once to look trough the sights instead of keeping the same FOV as in Arma3, and higher zoom level wheen using "zoom temporary" compared to your Eotechs, Aimpoints, ironsights etc or the vanilla Arma3 settings).

Not sure if it' s done on purpose or if it' s an oversight, thought i' d mention it.

Edited by Tsark

There is an issue with the Trijicon Accupoint scope, or at least there is on my side. Opening the virtual arsenal with that scope equipped on any weapon causes a crash to desktop.

Indeed it's the Accupoint that has been attached to my weapon every time I have experienced crashes too.

Have always been running the game without the ASDG config that other people concluded was causing the crashes with the M4/M16 pack.

Oh shit, finally featuring most of my weapons optics, cheers man great work!

They're beautiful, thank you for sharing them.

Just curious as to why RH mods like this one are not included in RHS Escalation? Two different teams working independently?

RH=Robert Hammer; RHS=Red Hammer Studios.

Indeed it's the Accupoint that has been attached to my weapon every time I have experienced crashes too.

Have always been running the game without the ASDG config that other people concluded was causing the crashes with the M4/M16 pack.

And I´d like to add that the CTD happens even if you add the accupoint through Virtual arsenal and then ingame you throw it to the ground (drag it from your inventory to ground/ammobox)

cheers!

Same here.

RH=Robert Hammer; RHS=Red Hammer Studios.

Well that explains it! haha I'm an idiot!

Well that explains it! haha I'm an idiot!

You are not alone, to be sincere I thought the same lol

I just wanted to mention that the acog ta01 tan and it' s 2d version actually display the black model.

Yea , this will fixed

Oh yeah, i completely forgot to mention that many scope back up sights, on the acogs for example, still have the Arma2 FOV/zoom levels (slight zooming in when pressing right click once to look trough the sights instead of keeping the same FOV as in Arma3, and higher zoom level wheen using "zoom temporary" compared to your Eotechs, Aimpoints, ironsights etc or the vanilla Arma3 settings).

Not sure if it' s done on purpose or if it' s an oversight, thought i' d mention it.

Easy fix if anyone else wants

I' m also getting the same bug that Sorken mentionned on the other thread, on all the eotechs

This one is really a weird one , i tested it and works fine - no error like on the pic - i am using dev version tho

I can confirm that the accupoint is causing ctd's.

and after some more testing, it does not happen when u are using the scope, it only happens when u are looking at your character through camera or looking at someone else. I.E there is something wrong with the LODs

Edited by Azer1234

Could it be the Key - are you using a key from an older generator ?

We've been having some very strange dedicated issues recently that we have managed to pin down to incompatible keys.

Hi RH,

Thanks for your work it's a great pack.

Noticed that the acog ta648 is set to 300m by default with the aimpoint and 100m with the 6x magnification, should it be like that or is it the opposite?, besides, it resets to these values any time you switch your weapon.

as others said, experiencing crashes any time you select accupoint on your weapon and close the arsenal. no problem with RHM4/acc boxes though.

best regards

My favorite accessory pack updated and expanded, what's not to like. Would it be possible to add a combination of a flashlight and an IR pointer (an/peq 2 and an/peq 15)? I love this feature in RHS and would like to see it in this pack as well if that's feasible.

Just to confirm we too have CTDs on looking through the

Trijicon Accupoint - mounted to an M16A6

Worked fine till I scoped in. Instant CTD

Just to confirm we too have CTDs on looking through the

Trijicon Accupoint - mounted to an M16A6

Worked fine till I scoped in. Instant CTD

Just tested this myself. Only had joint rails and RH_Acc loaded up. Opened my VA mission in the editor, and picked the M320 plus the Trijicon Accupoint, then hit "Close"... instant CTD. Tried it a second time and got a CTD at the exact same point.

Just tested this myself. Only had joint rails and RH_Acc loaded up. Opened my VA mission in the editor, and picked the M320 plus the Trijicon Accupoint, then hit "Close"... instant CTD. Tried it a second time and got a CTD at the exact same point.

http://imgur.com/6AwmV9V,TxaUaYk,Ek44Uyz,HEv1xLX,E0pxCdo,pDLiz0U

I also reply in another RH thread,noting happen to me,and no crash,using ASDG with RH's mod,too,and I even load about 10 more other weapon mods.All good to me though.Just tested 2 minutes ago.

My favorite accessory pack updated and expanded, what's not to like. Would it be possible to add a combination of a flashlight and an IR pointer (an/peq 2 and an/peq 15)? I love this feature in RHS and would like to see it in this pack as well if that's feasible.

Easy enough with MRT Functions

Good stuff. The 2d acog seems to be off zeroed by 100M though :confused:

Edit: I realized how vague this seemed, the 2d variant of the Ta31F is zeroed for 189m for whatever reason (unaware if there is some sort of bug causing this) and it messes with the point of aim by 100m. So a target at 500M would be engaged using the 400M point on the sight.

It shouldn't really matter though. The reticle itself seems properly calibrated from what I can tell.

OK. i just tried this now i didn't crash but i was on my server before my friend was soon as i scoped in his game CTD and i stayed in game, no ive been only able to test this with 2 people on the server. atm imma try other scopes guns and combos see whats happens,

Just had my friend grab the M16A6 and the Accupoint neither of us CTD until i went into the Aresnal and then it crashed for me and after that when he went into aresnal it crashed for him

Edited by Garverick