alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Link works fine for me too.

edit: waterline problem is still there, I do have A3MP-AP and original FATA mod downloaded.

Edited by DegmanCRO

It says u can use Lingor island... all it does is crash : ( any help?

I am almost absolutely positive you read that wrong... Lingor does NOT work... It WILL crash your game EVERY TIME... there are several posts in this thread that state exactly that.....

On a side note if you look in the ARMA 2 section youll see that ICEBREAKER(I think that is his handle.. i have been away for a while) the maker of lingor has stated clearly that he will be porting his maps over to arma three at his pace. so be patient and youll have lingor in arma 3... you just have to wait...

Some stuff that im working on for version 1.5

Visual effect

www.alduric.pl/hit_effect_fix.jpg

Also sound effect for all materials is redone ( Thanks for help to Frozelda ) So coming soon version will include lot of polished stuff for actual maps. There is no ETA guys :)

Can you please fix particle effect on windows? Cause when you shoot them, it looks like you are hitting a sand wall

Are there any map packs or any way to convert Arma 2 missions ? Id love to play some arma 2 coop in the arma 3 engine on Chenarus! Im too lazy to make missions however.

Are there any map packs or any way to convert Arma 2 missions ? Id love to play some arma 2 coop in the arma 3 engine on Chenarus! Im too lazy to make missions however.

You can use All in Arma for that.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Super noob question but is this map pack mod supposed to be used in addition to All in Arma? Or does All in Arma include the A2: OA maps like Taki and Cherno?

only reason I ask is the D/L for this is huge and my bandwith is getting close to being throttled for the month.

AiA include maps, dont run A3MP and AiA - it will not work.

when I run a3mp, a3mp_ap and clafghan on dedicated server the server will crash with this message - cannot load world 'clafghan\clafghan.wrp'

it runs fine my local machine but happens everytime on dedicated. have with and without a3mp_ap

"Terrain modders will be glad to hear we can finally release our terrain tool, which we've renamed Terrain Builder (formerly Visitor). This is the version we use internally for the most part. As it's not yet fully tested outside of our office environment, there may be issues with this initial release. It should however be a big step forward for creating custom terrains..."

"At the same time, we're renaming Oxygen to Object Builder, making the Arma 3 Tools suite more consistent..."

--> http://dev.arma3.com/sitrep-00048

Nice work Guys (so good to play on the old great maps)

Can we expect that the new tools will have some impact on this map pack ?

I think about trees and walls physix problems (walls and trees fall-down sometime on customs maps)

Edited by gonza

I'm not sure if Alduric is working on getting the various A2/OA streetlights working, but I've been experimenting with a simple workaround, which basically just spawns a lightsource a few meters up each streetlamp object on a map. I'd originally intended for the lightsource to behave like a replacement light bulb but for some reason the attachto command won't let me attach #lightpoints to a streetlamp object. I'll continue to look for a solution so that the light comes from the actual bulb, but in the mean time seeing the beautiful Arma 3 dynamic lighting at night on A2 and OA maps is very pleasant. The way the engine "bakes in" distant dynamic lights means that they can be spawned for an entire map and won't bring the engine to its knees.

Here's a simple proof of concept script if you are interested in trying it for yourselves. I'll eventually incorporate the code into TPW HOUSELIGHTS.

Thanks again to Alduric for this essential mod!

if (worldname in ["Altis","Stratis"]) exitwith {};

_fnc_light =
{
private ["_x","_y","_z","_lamp","_lightpos","_light"];
_lamp = _this select 0;
_lightpos = getposatl _lamp;
_x = (_lightpos select 0);
_y = (_lightpos select 1);
_z = (_lightpos select 2) + 6;
_light = "#lightpoint" createVehicle [_x,_y,_z];   
_light setLightColor [250,250,200]; 
_light setLightAttenuation [1,0,0,500]; 
_light setLightIntensity (200 + random 50);
};

{[_x] call _fnc_light} foreach (position player nearObjects ["StreetLamp",20000]);

EDIT: NVM Fixed it. The .RAR was corrupted when extracting, re-extracting worked.

Edited by KilrBe3

I'm not sure if Alduric is working on getting the various A2/OA streetlights working.

I updated all a2/oa Streetlights for cup alredy to working a3 standart, if you guys want to do the porting stuff double trible time, keep on. Otherwise grab them there or pm me.

I'm not sure if Alduric is working on getting the various A2/OA streetlights working, but I've been experimenting with a simple workaround, which basically just spawns a lightsource a few meters up each streetlamp object on a map. I'd originally intended for the lightsource to behave like a replacement light bulb but for some reason the attachto command won't let me attach #lightpoints to a streetlamp object. I'll continue to look for a solution so that the light comes from the actual bulb, but in the mean time seeing the beautiful Arma 3 dynamic lighting at night on A2 and OA maps is very pleasant. The way the engine "bakes in" distant dynamic lights means that they can be spawned for an entire map and won't bring the engine to its knees.

Here's a simple proof of concept script if you are interested in trying it for yourselves. I'll eventually incorporate the code into TPW HOUSELIGHTS.

Thanks again to Alduric for this essential mod!

_fnc_light =
{
_lamp = _this select 0;
};

{[_x] call _fnc_light} foreach (position player nearObjects ["StreetLamp",20000]);

I updated all a2/oa Streetlights for cup alredy to working a3 standart, if you guys want to do the porting stuff double trible time, keep on. Otherwise grab them there or pm me.

I <3 you guys.

Great to know this has been done Atsche. I hope Alduric takes you up on the offer.

Great to know this has been done Atsche. I hope Alduric takes you up on the offer.

Already sent PM, still no answer. It would be great!

Thanks TPW, i am working with this modification script.

Init.sqf

if (!isDedicated) then {
[] execVM "light.sqf";
};

light.sqf

waitUntil {!isNull player};

_null = [] spawn {
//hint format ["DENTRO: %1", worldname];
_types = ["Land_PowLines_WoodL", "Land_PowLines_ConcL", "Land_lampa_ind_zebr", "Land_lampa_sidl_3", "Land_lampa_vysoka", "Land_lampa_ind", "Land_lampa_ind_b", "Land_lampa_sidl", "Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1","Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1","Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1","Land_Lamp_Small_EP1","Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1"];
_range = 1000;
_onArr = [];

_fnc_light =
	{
	  _lamp = _this select 0;
	 //_damage= getDammage _lamp;
	 //hint format ["DAÑO: %1", _damage];
	 //if(_damage == 0)then {
	_light setVectorUp [0,0,-1];
	player reveal _light;
        //};
       };

while {alive player} do{
		if(daytime<6||daytime>17)then {
			//for [{_i=0},{_i < (count _types)},{_i=_i+1}] do
		 //{
			 {
				if (((vehicle player) distance _x) <= _range) then {
				  if (!(_x in _onArr)) then {
				  	//hint format ["ARRAY: %1", _onArr];
			      [_x] call _fnc_light;
			      _onArr = _onArr + [_x];
				   };
				};
			} foreach (position player nearObjects ["StreetLamp",1000]);
			//{[_x] call _fnc_light} foreach (position player nearObjects ["StreetLamp",1000]);
			//{[_x] call _fnc_light} foreach (position player nearObjects [_types select _i,1000]);
		//};
	};
	//hint "";
	sleep 10;
	//hint format ["EMPEZAMOS: %1", worldname];
 };
};

The idea is no repeater createVehicle in the map all time, i search all lamp load in array "StreetLamps".

I don´t know if work in pre_init world.

Sorry my English is not good.

still no answer. It would be great!

Hey i need to work during day ;) anyway...

but good q alredy sended.

Hi for those who cant get Lingor to work, i think you have to install the new mb_objects, cant of course not find the link...

Hi there, i have the Problem that all our Missions with the Mappack dosent work until die latest Arma 3 Patch. Think because of the ID System. Will there be a fix soon?

sry 4 bad english :)

Just noticed that in Chernarus the T-34 statue is bugged:

10B2E2F9EFEF5B5FBCDF48F18B4CB0708A344146

That's probably because it requires the T34 texture from ingame.. no tank ingame, no texture... Just a guess :)

SJ