alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Today i test with zeus in Fallujah and it keep saying No entry 'config.bin/cfgPatches.ns

and that things keep pop up even at stratis

i test it with only CBA ,A3MP and A3MP_AP

and it keep saying that

what should i do?

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:16 ----------

Seems like A3MP_AP is probelm A3MP is okey

It's a problem with the namalsk_fix.pbo. I've got the same problem - but it's just an error notification, it doesn't actually do anything...

If you use A3MP_AP, you have to actually include all the additional maps, as they're in the config as required addons. Though Namalsk has some units which you should delete before adding the rest to the game. This is my Namalsk folder:

iKy2e0g.jpg

If you use A3MP_AP, you have to actually include all the additional maps, as they're in the config as required addons.

Thirsk, Podagorsk or Clafghan don't give me those errors.

DasClark I've never seen this on months of play with Takistan ?

You're not trying to run AiA too by some chance are you ?

SJ

Nope, I don't use all in arma. I have JS_JC_f18 and peral_a10 (not the right names, I know, but you get the idea :) ). If I put a few f-18's down on the apron near the hangars at the northern airfield, about half will get into this stuck state (even when spawned at .2 meters above the ground). Also, if you taxi around and stop a few times, it will eventually happen (you have to come to a complete stop, like rearming). I haven't tried it with the vanilla aircraft, maybe it works fine for them. I did write up a little addAction last night for our jets that raises them .2 meters on a click. You have to spam it a few times but it gets the jets unstuck. What is odd is that it is clear that the jet is not in the ground (as in the gear is not clipping through the grounds polygons), but after enough clicks, it is like it is tricking the jet into thinking it is airborne and that lets it get unstuck.

DasClark

It's a problem with the namalsk_fix.pbo. I've got the same problem - but it's just an error notification, it doesn't actually do anything...

It prevent to join server or preview in editor continuosly

It prevent to join server or preview in editor continuosly

Weird... For me the notification just goes away after pressing the Return key.

If you use A3MP_AP, you have to actually include all the additional maps, as they're in the config as required addons. Though Namalsk has some units which you should delete before adding the rest to the game. This is my Namalsk folder:

http://i.imgur.com/iKy2e0g.jpg

Thank you sir! it's working :D

I will be off this weekend, i will fix this as soon as soon as I get back from alcoholic libations.

with FATA I get a constant ambient water sound, at least that's the best way I can explain it. depends where you are on the map, but it doesn't seem to matter if close the river bed. anyone experienced/fixed this?

with FATA I get a constant ambient water sound, at least that's the best way I can explain it. depends where you are on the map, but it doesn't seem to matter if close the river bed. anyone experienced/fixed this?

FATA sounds are pretty much broken (even in A2). My advice is to remove praa_sound.pbo and click through the resultant error on startup. The map will run but will use A3 default sounds.

My dev version of A3MP is now fully compatible with ZEUS. I still have few things to do, also have to polish already know features coming in new version of a3mp + i need to gather money for new hosting ( my actual one is dead due to massive traffic :D thanks guys )

sorry if ignorant, but why not only use torrent since it uses p2p and it's free (?).

Torrent is blocked in many ISP in europe.

Torrent is blocked in many ISP in europe.

Are you sure? Torrenting isn't illegal (unless of course you use it share paid/pirated software, but we're not talking about paid software here), so why would it be blocked? It's like banning cars because you could use them to carry illegal weapons.

Don't many game/software companies (including BI) actually use torrents to share DLC/updates with their customers instead of paying for hosting themselves? I'm sure they wouldn't do that if they knew it was blocked in many countries.

Edit: From Wikipedia:

"The act of file sharing is not illegal and peer-to-peer networks are used for legitimate purposes. The legal issues in file sharing involve violating the laws of copyrighted material."

Looks like we're good to use torrenting then, would be a lot faster (if everyone contributed) and would be free. Now there's no excuse for asking for money haha ;)

Edited by Goodson

I doubt "torrent" is blocked more likely torrent trackers could be...

Now there's no excuse for asking for money haha ;)

You are pathetic Sir. And sorry, i have to clean my ferrari gained from donations.

You are pathetic Sir. And sorry, i have to clean my ferrari gained from donations.

Whoa, calm down mate. It was a light-hearted joke, I wasn't being serious - didn't you see the ;) ?

Sorry then. Yes i didnt notice irony or joke.

can anyone help me with this error message?

Item STR_f_mapClickTeleportDone listed twice

Item STR_f_JIP_reinforcementOptionsAction listed twice

Conflicting addon AiA_Worlds_DisableInfiniteTerrain in 'A3MP_Utils17\', previous definition in 'AiA_Worlds\disableinfiniteterrain\'

Conflicting addon AiA_Worlds_Lighting in 'A3MP_Utils18\lighting\', previous definition in 'AiA_Worlds\lighting\'

Conflicting addon AiA_Worlds_ClutterDist in 'A3MP_Utils18\clutterdist\', previous definition in 'AiA_Worlds\clutterdist\'

Conflicting addon AiA_Worlds_NoDetailDist in 'A3MP_Utils18\nodetaildist\', previous definition in 'AiA_Worlds\nodetaildist\'

Conflicting addon AiA_Worlds_FullDetailDist in 'A3MP_Utils18\fulldetaildist\', previous definition in 'AiA_Worlds\fulldetaildist\'

Conflicting addon AiA_Worlds_SkyTexture in 'A3MP_Utils18\skytexture\', previous definition in 'AiA_Worlds\skytexture\'

Unsupported language English in stringtable

Unsupported language English in stringtable

Conflicting addon CAData in 'a3\', previous definition in 'ca\'

Conflicting addon A3_Weapons_F_Acc in 'a3\weapons_f\acc\', previous definition in 'kio_susat\'

Warning Message: Addon 'fata_fix' requires addon 'praa_sound'

Kind regards

Gav

seems that you use A3MP and AiA together. That will not work.You have to choose.

i know, it says AiA but i'm not using it...

Gav

Hi gyus nice work one question please in my expansion tab except the arma map entry i have also arma 2 and arma 2 OA entry do i have to enable them also???

No answer to the runway bug? Dang. I did modify my script to add some velocity to the jet after it bumps it into the air, now I don't have to spam it to get unstuck. Am I the only one seeing this issue?

DasClark

ps - to refresh the issue...

Make a mission on Takistan

Drop down a few f-18's and A-10's on the map (Peral_a10c and JS_JC_F18). Make sure to lace them on the aprons (in other words, not on the runway roadways but still on concrete).

You will find that some start stuck to the ground. Running up to full throttle won't release the jet. You need a script to trick the jet into unsticking.

pss - Alduric, I know people troll on these forums from time to time, but know that the vast (and I mean vast) majority support you and appreciate the effort you put into this. I love Altis, but damn, it's nice to have an op on Takistan.

Ask authors to fix their planes, i had no problems with A3 planes and my own from ASM. Its not A3MP bug, its physx from this vehicles.