alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Hey Alduric,

Do you have plans of adding the missing terrain that surrounds these maps in ArmA 2, such as the mountains and oilrig fields for Takistan? Also, some towns in Takistan are missing their names on the map, such as "Nur", "Garmarud", etc.

Thanks for the map pack,but vehicles don´t raise clouds of dust or particles:butbut: ...some textures on the Utes island are not well defined. will be corrected in the future?

Thanks!

Edited by LDU30

Hey Alduric,

First off, awesome mod/map pack! But since I only need Chernarus and want to save up some gb's may I ask which files are necessary for it to work? (or which one are not needed).

If some of them are packed in to the same .pbo files.. I've no problem with unpacking and deleting them.

Thanks in advance!

PS: Sry if this got asked already.

Read answer for this question few pages ago, and ago and ago. Its impossible to cut weight, you need almost all pbo's to run Chernarus.

Last game update (Bis patch 1.18) messed up savegames with your mod. Is it fixed?

this is a truely great thng you've done here! Thank you so much!

Sorry if this was asked before but I'm having issues with Lingor and Isla Duala. When I dl them and install, they will open in the editor but as soon as I hit "preview" my game CTD. anyone have any advice? (Also, I tried with Isla Duala lite thinking it might be related to arma 2 units but still no go.)

this is a truely great thng you've done here! Thank you so much!

Sorry if this was asked before but I'm having issues with Lingor and Isla Duala. When I dl them and install, they will open in the editor but as soon as I hit "preview" my game CTD. anyone have any advice? (Also, I tried with Isla Duala lite thinking it might be related to arma 2 units but still no go.)

At the upper right corner, just above every first post of a page, you can click on "Search Thread". If you would have done that, and would have searched for "Lingor" you would have found at least 2 pages of posts in this very thread about Lingor and Isla Duala (and in fact all maps from Icebreaker) are not supported by A3MP.

At the upper right corner, just above every first post of a page, you can click on "Search Thread". If you would have done that, and would have searched for "Lingor" you would have found at least 2 pages of posts in this very thread about Lingor and Isla Duala (and in fact all maps from Icebreaker) are not supported by A3MP.

no need to be rude. I am relativly new to this forum and totally new to internet forums at all. I was unware of the search function.

Secondly, the reason I assumed it was supported was due to this on the armaholic page:

Tested maps from A2:

- Podagorsk

- Namalsk

- Fallujah

- ToraBora

- Thirsk

- Thirsk Winter

- Clafghan

- Afghan Village

- Baghdad

- Dingor Island

- Lingor Island

- Everon 2010

- Panthera

- And i'm sure others will work fine too!

The torrent link on the armaholic download page is down. Could it be replaced with a magnet link?

no need to be rude. I am relativly new to this forum and totally new to internet forums at all. I was unware of the search function.

That wasn't meant to be rude, just didactic sarcasm. ;) The armaholic-text seems to be outdated.

@Baddazs

I believe Isla Duala is not working yet for A3. If I remember correctly, it is needed for some of the other maps

to inherent a few things (config?) to work in A3 themselves; but that map itself is prone to CTD/lockup.

Anyway, welcome to Arma brother! You're new addiction. :p

Hey guys sorry if this issue has been resolved but could anyone tell me if there is a fix to the water issue on FATA. The water seems to be floating in mid air everywhere. Sorry again if this has been resolved and if it has could I get pointed in the right direction to a fix. Thanks.

Hey guys sorry if this issue has been resolved but could anyone tell me if there is a fix to the water issue on FATA. The water seems to be floating in mid air everywhere. Sorry again if this has been resolved and if it has could I get pointed in the right direction to a fix. Thanks.

FATA has a special DL on either armaholic or the forum post for it. it says for AiA but it works with a3mp too

Hey, I don't know if anyone else has had this issue yet cause I haven't seen it on here, unless I some how went passed it, but anyways my issue is when I download from the "Mirror provided by Rockhount" it says the file is corrupted and I have no files in it. Then when I "try" to download from the "C-L-F Mirror" it takes me elsewhere then says it can't reach whatever it's trying to get at. Anyone think they can help me out on how to fix it or any way they can prove a new link on Armaholic to download it from? Thanks.

Hey, I don't know if anyone else has had this issue yet cause I haven't seen it on here, unless I some how went passed it, but anyways my issue is when I download from the "Mirror provided by Rockhount" it says the file is corrupted and I have no files in it. Then when I "try" to download from the "C-L-F Mirror" it takes me elsewhere then says it can't reach whatever it's trying to get at. Anyone think they can help me out on how to fix it or any way they can prove a new link on Armaholic to download it from? Thanks.

its simple, download it with playwihtsix... works every time for me..

Alduric, we tested FSF Jungle yesterday using both A3MP and the compatibility pack and we had mixed results: on my PC it was working fine but some other players were crashing after death, a behaviour that never occured with other maps (we use VTS mission + MCC as addon all the time).

IIRC you are also using FSF Jungle for another project.

Did you have stability issues ? If yes, were you able to correct it and is the fix available ?

Thx !

do the Taki/cherno maps have compatibility with the AiA ones?

Related to what hades198 said: AiA and A3MP can load identical terrains double, but it will cause issues in MP gameplay, like blurred vision on the client-side.. So is it compatible? I don't know, but lean sharply towards saying no..

Alduric, we tested FSF Jungle yesterday using both A3MP and the compatibility pack and we had mixed results: on my PC it was working fine but some other players were crashing after death, a behaviour that never occured with other maps (we use VTS mission + MCC as addon all the time).

IIRC you are also using FSF Jungle for another project.

Did you have stability issues ? If yes, were you able to correct it and is the fix available ?

Thx !

Had problem - Turn off JSRS - problem solved. JSRS have problems with crashes after last patch.

Why, oh why is this not included in the game as a basic feature? Chernarus, Takistan,... Such nice maps to play in!

Had problem - Turn off JSRS - problem solved. JSRS have problems with crashes after last patch.

Thx ! We'll investigate that !