TxT

US Destroyer Ship (WIP)

You have added a Searam missile system, just like I have done in the other LCS. Nice job. Your LCS is much better modelled than mine.

If you need help with the shipx config just tell me so.

EDIT: The Searam looks exactly like mine. Just for curiosity. Have you copied and reused the model I included in the LCS 2 download? If it is so, thank you. They say that to copy is the most sincere form of flattery.

:)

Edited by mankyle

Hey TxT how about a sneek peak on your improvements? :D

Hey there Odyseus, I have not had much time this week only thing was doing some textures and working on interior not much to show at the moment sorry.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

I went in the game to take some pic for you :D

2013-07-13_00002_zps13925fa0.jpg

2013-07-08_00005_zpsbdb46392.jpg

• Like 1

You have added a Searam missile system, just like I have done in the other LCS. Nice job. Your LCS is much better modelled than mine.

EDIT: The Searam looks exactly like mine. Just for curiosity. Have you copied and reused the model I included in the LCS 2 download? If it is so, thank you. They say that to copy is the most sincere form of flattery.

You two should join forces and combine your two mods into one! That would be awesome and would the best ever! ;)

:)

Sorry i did not see your post yeah it is your SeaRAM that i put on the ship but i was going to make my own one and i was going to ask you if it was okey if i used it for test.

Edited by TxT

Yes of course. You can reuse whatever you want. It is very basic modelled. But it fits the bill? (Is that the expression in english?)

Yeah thanks. this SeaRAM is basic but it is still very good for a reference. ;)

Is their a early version out yet? My community would love to get their hands on it!

Are you planning on making a hi-poly version of that and baking the normal maps? Would look awesome if you did ;)

Sorry guys i haven't had the time to work on the ship for a week.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

I found a very interesting documentary about LCS-1 and LCS-2. I hope its some inspiration for TxT :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7kv5jbWrI

Well done so far! :)

Thanks man.

Is their a early version out yet? My community would love to get their hands on it!

Not yet sorry.

Are you planning on making a hi-poly version of that and baking the normal maps? Would look awesome if you did ;)

Maybe :D

It looks like it will definitely be a promising addon when you finish it, keep up the good work on it!

Here is update what am i doing in the ship.

I made new navy camo to day on my ship but am also working on inside the ship.

2013-09-07_00001_zps9264c0f5.jpg

2013-09-07_00002_zps38ff471d.jpg

2013-09-07_00008_zps7e81ab7f.jpg

2013-09-07_00011_zps867e6cd1.jpg

2013-09-07_00010_zps00503b68.jpg

2013-09-07_00007_zps0176e429.jpg

Edited by TxT
  • Like 1

For some reason the game turns ever paa file in different color on the textures then it used to be.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

LCS1_zps7c841442.jpg

LCS1_1_zpsf903c606.jpg

LCS1_2_zpse52030d5.jpg

Edited by TxT
  • Like 1