TxT

US Destroyer Ship (WIP)

a little bird may have told me that most of everyone's naval addons are contingent on the "man" class so just be patient

Hey guys been awhile seens i have posted but i need help with the weapons on the ship if there is any one that is ready to help me to get all the weapons working then i will do the first release on the ship semi beta.

2013-09-08_00023_zps586bfcd9.jpg

Edited by TxT
Added photo
  • Like 1

Thanks will do.

this is sweet, could you be able to land a helo and walk around on it eventually?, tried to board the trawler in arma3 didnt work out very well.

Hey there just read the hole thread and you will see what i have sad before.

But yeah you can land helo and walk around.

I have been working lot on the inside so you will see soon.

Hey Txt, you can talk with alexboy and see if the lends you his C-RAM as anti-air defensive system for your Destroyer... or the Mantis C-RAM (Dr_Strangepete)

Anxious to hop in it and set sail!

cheers!

Yeah me and alexboy talked about yesterday and alexboy is helping me with the weapons and fixing some other stuff so now we are working as a team :)

Oh god, yes. Good luck on this mod. I love it! Need's some more work, but this is great and I cant wait to see the final result!

Hey there just read the hole thread and you will see what i have sad before.

But yeah you can land helo and walk around.

I have been working lot on the inside so you will see soon.

Thanks for your PM respond, im waiting for ur 1st release. Im already working for Boat crew units =D

Here is the the updated model

LCS1_1_zps2f7dabdb.jpg

LCS1_2_zps5fe03007.jpg

LCS1_3_zps8a8c80cd.jpg

LCS1_8_zpsf10915e5.jpg

LCS1_5_zps606ee86d.jpg

LCS1_4_zps65cb730e.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good! Keep at it!

Thank you all, right now i am focusing on the inside the ship it is hard to show you guys how the inside is.

There's a inside :O? Jesus Christ the ship itself as missile support would be enough for me, but this!!!

Holymother look at this beauty! She is the prom Queen for sure! Can't wait :-D

Haha thanks love your comment :D

hopefully there will be a cruise missile if i can implement it properly, so cross your fingers

ill look into that... i have arma 2 cruise missile in (just want it to work properly (view out of the camera in front of the ship

) while the missile comes from the missile bay in the center... ill see if i can make the artillery system work for that thanks

ill look into that... i have arma 2 cruise missile in (just want it to work properly (view out of the camera in front of the ship

) while the missile comes from the missile bay in the center... ill see if i can make the artillery system work for that thanks

You could to the cruise missile as a drone/UAV or? Would make sense, wouldn't it?