RobertHammer,

I found a bug.

If you use the USP .45 and attach the flash light and you die 2 times and other player revive you, you will lost the flash light. In order to fix this I suggest this:

1.- Make a flash light just for the pistols (like the silencer for example: USP .45 Silencer in this case Pistol flash light / Tac light)

2.- Make 2 versions of the pistol (for each pistol):

Simple pistol without any attachment and other "Tac" version of the pistol:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/HKUSP.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/HK_USP-CT.jpg

Thank you very much for all your addons and work. :)

@SSplainskin

Interesting bug , this might be revive script issue tho

All the flashlights are only for pistols and making non tactical version dunno , i dont see how this can fix that issue

SMG pack will be eventually - dont take this as anytime soon , got alot work with M4 update etc

its good to have something to look forward too ;)

you pistol pack saved my troopers life today i was having a bad ass firefight with a AAF soldier, when he tried to flank me i fired my last M4 shot towards him and missed...... i pulled out the USP .45 and killed him before the basterd could shoot me :) and with that i want to say thanks for these super pistols :)

As a fan of pistols, this is my favorite mod by far. Thank you for keeping up with this stuff, RH. It's great fun to use.

Is there any chance of having the M9 turned into an M9A1? The rail adapter that appears when attaching a flashlight could be ditched in favor of mounting directly to the pistol.

RobertHammer,

I found a bug.

If you use the USP .45 and attach the flash light and you die 2 times and other player revive you, you will lost the flash light. In order to fix this I suggest this:

1.- Make a flash light just for the pistols (like the silencer for example: USP .45 Silencer in this case Pistol flash light / Tac light)

2.- Make 2 versions of the pistol (for each pistol):

Simple pistol without any attachment and other "Tac" version of the pistol:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/HKUSP.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/HK_USP-CT.jpg

Thank you very much for all your addons and work. :)

Check your Other gun like rifle's IR laser

It could be happen because MCC

Not mod it self

Any chance of the pistols getting JSRS support? This is by far the best pistol mod there is for A3. But going from a rifle using JSRS to the handgun using generic sounds, just leaves me wanting more. The pack is great regardless, but would be even better with dynamic sounds.

Hello Robert i just wanted to say thank you for great rifles and pistols mod i am using it a lot and thing i love most is the heat that is coming from firing pistol i love it man wanted to tell what i think and ask sugestion so i thing pistol heat is too much lasting like it is big idk for real life but mybe when firing weapon to be like shorter or leave it like it is i dont realy mind heheh i like it..and the question is did u thought to add that heat thingy on rifles?? I think that it would be awesomee just small amount i think it would be cool :) Thank you again hope you understand me :D

Any chance of the pistols getting JSRS support? This is by far the best pistol mod there is for A3. But going from a rifle using JSRS to the handgun using generic sounds, just leaves me wanting more. The pack is great regardless, but would be even better with dynamic sounds.

Sorry if I'm gravedigging here but I second this so much!

The weapon textures and models are great, really fits in to the ArmA 3 universe with it's updated graphics.. it's just the sounds that kinda tick me off.

Some pistols like most of the 45's sound like bloody shotguns lol.

Keep it up RH! Can't wait for future updates and releases.

The weapon textures and models are great, really fits in to the ArmA 3 universe with it's updated graphics.. it's just the sounds that kinda tick me off.

are you sure your version is up to date? because the last update completely overhauled the sounds of nearly everything and they sound flawless now.

Quick JSRS2 patch I made for myself to add distance and indoor effects to the pistols, figured I'd put it up for anyone that would like to use it. I replaced some of the weaker sounding .45 sounds with either the 4-Five ones from the JSRS2 pack or with better sounding ones from the RH pack itself, I also wanted to replace the firing sound for the Taurus Tracker but haven't gotten around to finding a better sounding one yet. Other than that, it's still using the default RH sounds as I figured most of them were pretty good to begin with.

dropbox.com/s/ej9xc27ws4h6vja/rh_de_jsrs.pbo

Quick JSRS2 patch I made for myself to add distance and indoor effects to the pistols, figured I'd put it up for anyone that would like to use it. I replaced some of the weaker sounding .45 sounds with either the 4-Five ones from the JSRS2 pack or with better sounding ones from the RH pack itself, I also wanted to replace the firing sound for the Taurus Tracker but haven't gotten around to finding a better sounding one yet. Other than that, it's still using the default RH sounds as I figured most of them were pretty good to begin with.

dropbox.com/s/ej9xc27ws4h6vja/rh_de_jsrs.pbo

Did u ask LordJarhead for permission to edit his mod?

If you edit a mod for your personal use that is NOT distributed to the public there is no permission needed, for a public share you need the authors permission, other wise places like Play With Six and Armaholic will NOT host your edit. In fact I would challenge any mod author to stop anyone from personally editing their mods, its just not possible, where you can get stopped is in the re-distributing of that mod.

Make sure you give credit where it is due and that if you intend to re-distribute a mod that you edited make sure you have permission to do so by the author PRIOR to distributing your work.

If you edit a mod for your personal use that is NOT distributed to the public there is no permission needed, for a public share you need the authors permission, other wise places like Play With Six and Armaholic will NOT host your edit. In fact I would challenge any mod author to stop anyone from personally editing their mods, its just not possible, where you can get stopped is in the re-distributing of that mod.

Make sure you give credit where it is due and that if you intend to re-distribute a mod that you edited make sure you have permission to do so by the author PRIOR to distributing your work.

Also, don't link game videos here that contain works modified without permission. That is forbidden as well.

Whoa there, It in no way edits any of the JSRS base classes, it only defines a jsrs_soundeffect entry for each of the RH pistol classes which I was under the impression that anyone could freely do. Is this really not allowed? I also wrote the configuration file from scratch, it's not derived from anything. I more or less posted it in response to the 2 people that were asking for it as a friendly gesture.

If it's truly a problem, I'll surely remove the pbo from my end.

Whoa there, It in no way edits any of the JSRS base classes, it only defines a jsrs_soundeffect entry for each of the RH pistol classes which I was under the impression that anyone could freely do. Is this really not allowed? I also wrote the configuration file from scratch, it's not derived from anything. I more or less posted it in response to the 2 people that were asking for it as a friendly gesture.

If it's truly a problem, I'll surely remove the pbo from my end.

You've done nothing wrong - You have not done anything to harm the integrety of either mod, unless RobertHammer won't have his mods working with JSRS there won't be any problem.

As for LSD_Timewarp82 he is talking out of his ass, everyone is free to write their own config to get custom weapon packs working with JSRS. But if you want to release it, it's always a great idea to ask the mod author of the weapon pack (RobertHammer in this case) if he's okay with you releasing the config.

Not sure if RH reads this but it seems that the RH Pistol box does not appear in ZEUS anywhere which means you have to fill several crates with them whereas the M4 box is there, any ideas?

Not sure if RH reads this but it seems that the RH Pistol box does not appear in ZEUS anywhere which means you have to fill several crates with them whereas the M4 box is there, any ideas?

Not sure , but if theres the RH Pistol box in the normal editor then it should be in Zeus as well , of course if i missing something:confused:

Not sure , but if theres the RH Pistol box in the normal editor then it should be in Zeus as well , of course if i missing something:confused:

I recall hearing that the classnames have to be enumeratured in cfgpatches for things to show up in Zeus and that this is not required for showing up in the editor.

anyone had issues with hearing the pistol gunshots? Me and my buddies can't hear each others gunshots on ANY RH pistols and a handful of the RH rifles on semi auto, burst and auto work fine though.

anyone had issues with hearing the pistol gunshots? Me and my buddies can't hear each others gunshots on ANY RH pistols and a handful of the RH rifles on semi auto, burst and auto work fine though.

Do you or your friend have the Flashbang mod installed? The Flashbang mod for whatever reason messes with those sounds unless both of you have Flashbangs installed or deactivated.

Amazing work on the pistols! this and your mod M4/16 are incredible!!

there are chances for SMG to have the precise animations?

the smg model are awesome especially the wz61 scorpion

that was the issue, we both had it installed. We uninstalled and now RH works fine :) thanks man.

Robert in the mod configs that come with your packs come the amount of bullets per magazines or do i have to mess with the files inside the pbo?

---------- Post added at 08:40 ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 ----------

and i asked you not long ago if you could use the recoil animation from the default ACP 45 in the vanilla game, the the muzzle rises and the arm doesn't jump up and sideways ( shouldn't happen with a thumbs forward wrist lock grip technique) and you said you did, but the gun still just jumps up and to the left without the muzzle rise, is this a problem only with my version? oh the guns used are the "FNP 45, Kimbers, 1911"