Thx for the feedback :)

in alpha A3 the muzzle brake did not reduce anything heh , now it seems to be working somehow need to check it

anyway i will do a update of pistol pack when i finish the M4/M16

Would it be too much to ask for a Smith & Wesson M&P 9?

209001_01_lg.jpg

209921_01_lg.jpg

Edited by ZimZamFlimFlam

new physx based empty brass? I don't even know what that means and I'm already excited! Nice...

New update released , get it from the first page :)

You Sir are effin awesome! I really like the new heat effeckt and smoke on firing! ;)

But I have to report two bugs:

- I can't attach the Desert Eagle muzzlebreak to any of the DE's

- Reloading all MP's causes to pop your mainweapon in your hands while the reloading animation is executed

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New update released , get it from the first page :)

is it possible for me to send only the updated content to a friend? I want to use the update on my server but my friend lives in new zealand and has extremely limited bandwidth.

But I have to report two bugs:

- I can't attach the Desert Eagle muzzlebreak to any of the DE's

- Reloading all MP's causes to pop your mainweapon in your hands while the reloading animation is executed

That DE muzzlebrake should be only for modern DE

and that reloading issue - i have no idea what is about that :/

can you tell me more details about that?

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Lots of issues with ArmAHolic these last few days.

Lots of timeout, 404, and overall terrible loading speed.

What is going on ? I can't even access the file.

Nice work on the pistols RH, the new P226 sounds are MUCH better than the old ones. I also got a kick out of the Intracrap Tec-9, one of the worst SMG's to ever have been made and I have actually shot one a few times, felt cheap and dangerous to the operator. Do you also have any plans for your PDW & SMG packs that you had for ArmA II, I really miss the MP5's and the PDW-R :(

That DE muzzlebrake should be only for modern DE

and that reloading issue - i have no idea what is about that :/

can you tell me more details about that?

I can confirm the issue with machinepistols (except the G18 which realoads fine) - look -> ?id=228349468

Besides, the PM laser now aims backwards, guess it will be ok in 2 more updates lol -> ?id=228348328

and no attachments for Gsh18, poor naked gun =(

Loved the tritium dots working at night (didn´t noticed them with the first release, and I always use your pistols RH)

keep up the great work, master!

Good work RH !

I have tried a few weapon packs lately but most of them do not come close to the Arma3 quality that I expect and I delete them quickly, but yours is really good. They look right, they sound right and they feel right for the most part.

;2623171']I can confirm the issue with machinepistols (except the G18 which realoads fine) - look -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228349468

Besides' date=' the PM laser now aims backwards, guess it will be ok in 2 more updates lol -> [url']http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228348328[/url]

and no attachments for Gsh18, poor naked gun =(

Loved the tritium dots working at night (didn´t noticed them with the first release, and I always use your pistols RH)

keep up the great work, master!

Thx for the report !

Fixed both issues

there will be a hotfix update in few mins

also Gsh18 dont have any attachments in real life too - no idea why , i been looking if there are some ,but nope

---------- Post added at 19:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

Hotfix released

also Gsh18 dont have any attachments in real life too - no idea why , i been looking if there are some ,but nope

Not even a supressor? Guess I´ll equip my Spestnaz with the PM, luckly it now has the laser sight fixed! Thanks a lot RH!

Waiting anxiously for the SMG pack (or whatever pack features the MP5s/P90/MP2000/PDW-R)

cheers!

Hotfix version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

New update v1.1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@rh_pistol_a3.png

@ RobertHammer:

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Not necessarily realistic but I thought it'd be cool to add such a representation of the gun into the game.

source: http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Alpha_Protocol

I might add a suppressor in next version but that top rail thing is highly unrealistic because gsh18 has Ejection port on top so it would block the empty brass heh

Now that I've finally managed to get some range time with these I must say that it's great. Those effects really do make a big difference, like the haze, and the shell casings (that lovely, lovely brass). Are you planning on adding it to future packs and updates of existing packs?

Another great, fantastic update - thanks so much!

Hopefully we could see your MG-Pack soon!

again first class work the best pistols availible :) Little Question (dont know if its asked before, if so, i seemed to have missed it) are you going to do your SMG pack also ? i would love to get in to CQB using your SMG's :)

Now that I've finally managed to get some range time with these I must say that it's great. Those effects really do make a big difference, like the haze, and the shell casings (that lovely, lovely brass). Are you planning on adding it to future packs and updates of existing packs?

Fully agree. It's all in the details.

By the way, how hard would it be to modify existing weapon packs to add such effects to them ?

Well those effects arent that super hard to do imho but there will be some problem with BIS magazine like 5.56mm - mainly the brass (usual brass has to be disabled)

its much easier with own magazines when you dont use bis magazines

SMG pack will be eventually - dont take this as anytime soon , got alot work with M4 update etc