Oh wait, it was already there? I must say for some reason I've noticed it just today when fiddling around with the silenced Glock 19. If it's supposed to be that way, then cool.

Howdy.

I've probably missed this but some of the firearms do not recoil? They visibly kick in the player's hands but do not affect his stature and aim?

From my experience the AI are unable to fire any of these pistols. Is there a fix or workaround for that?

From my experience the AI are unable to fire any of these pistols. Is there a fix or workaround for that?

The issues I've seen reported are related to general AI/Handgun interaction. Are you sure your issue is isolated to RH pistols? 

Yeah pretty sure. All our enemy units are scripted for specific gear. If i give them a p90 or rook (vanilla) they switch to it empty the clip when im in close range. If they have an rh pistol they switch to it but cant fire and keep reloading the clip.

Guest hellghost

Hi RobertHammer,

Can you make an update for the weapons placement in the holsters since the update for the pistol visibility ?

Many of them are misplaced.

That should be great if you can release an update for that.

• Like 2

i am trying to get this to work on my exile server

on my server i have added

"RH_de_cfg" to my mission.sqm

addOns[] section

also added it into 

requiredAddons[] under the config.cpp for 

exile_server_config pbo

on my server i added the RHI.bikey into my keys folder

my server launch i have

@Exile;@ExileServer;@ZombiesandDemons;@RHPistolpack;

on my pc i have the required mods enabled, exact same versions.

but when i try to join the server i get the error:

16:51:12 Warning Message: Files "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@RHPistolpack\addons\rh_de.pbo" are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

i did add the same RHI.bikey into my D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\keys folder

any ideas?

I just want to informed all those who think that an update is needed that I actually do it with my personnal config' files.

I don't release my config' files after the non respect of my distribution conditions by the owner of a site that you surely know.

I'll make a file specifically for those who wants to have and use it but don't specifically want to use my config' files.

The file I'll just make is only a modification to adjust the weapons in the Pistol Pack from Robert Hammer.

Nothing else is modified.

I'll upload the file in a site and give you the link in PM for the interested ones.

Just contact me via PM.

You do realise by distributing the edited files you are going against what addon makers expect. You should always ask permission before you edit someones work, and as it appears you have't been doing so. You are in violation of the following forum rule:

Posting addon/mod other content without permission:

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community. People work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. You must get permission to alter someone else's work, to mirror their work or to use it in any way other than for personal use. Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad.

Unfortunately we cannot control what people do outside of these forums. However, on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission, and we receive a complaint, the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved. Participation in this behavior comes with the risk of being permanently banned from these forums. Get permission by communicating with the original content creator(s).

• Like 1

i am trying to get this to work on my exile server

on my server i have added

"RH_de_cfg" to my mission.sqm

addOns[] section

also added it into 

requiredAddons[] under the config.cpp for 

exile_server_config pbo

on my server i added the RHI.bikey into my keys folder

my server launch i have

@Exile;@ExileServer;@ZombiesandDemons;@RHPistolpack;

on my pc i have the required mods enabled, exact same versions.

but when i try to join the server i get the error:

16:51:12 Warning Message: Files "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@RHPistolpack\addons\rh_de.pbo" are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

i did add the same RHI.bikey into my D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\keys folder

any ideas?

FYI u never have to edit the mission sqm. If the addon is being used in the mission then it will get added as a dependency to the sqm automatically.

It seems like you are doing everything right so maybe the RHI key doesnt work propperly, or you dont have the bisigns alongside the pbo files which is required.

Guest HellGhost

R0adki11,

Hi,

Before doing this, it's good to taking informations.

I've already asking permission to Robert Hammer via MP while I want to make an alternate config' file, and he already giving me his permission.

Thanks to take informations BEFORE punishing.

And that's a good thing that you made it finally.

I want to know something : Why anybody never punishing Foxhound (owner of Armaholic) for non respecting my conditions of non-distribution some month ago ?

You punishing me without any informations, asking that I don't have the permission, and I have it, and when there is a real problem where I really specified that I don't want to my mod being able on Armaholic and his owner completely don't care about and don't respect my conditions, you just don't do anything.

So, when this person mirrored my mods on his site despite my demand to don't do it, clearly visible on the topic (deleted since after my request), this rules was not respected :

"Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad."

But at this time, nobody in the moderator team do anything against this rule infringement.

I'll make a complait report for informed that you giving infraction point without any reasons and for informed about the fact that the moderator here never punish those who they know even if they don't respect the rules, like distributing my mods on Armaholic even if I explicitly asking to non distribution on this site, and nobody never do anything to punish this. It's a kind of discrimination.

All my excuses to Robert Hammer for this out of topic.

R0adki11,

Hi,

Before doing this, it's good to taking informations.

I've already asking permission to Robert Hammer via MP while I want to make an alternate config' file, and he already giving me his permission.

Thanks to take informations BEFORE punishing.

And that's a good thing that you made it finally.

I want to know something : Why anybody never punishing Foxhound (owner of Armaholic) for non respecting my conditions of non-distribution some month ago ?

You punishing me without any informations, asking that I don't have the permission, and I have it, and when there is a real problem where I really specified that I don't want to my mod being able on Armaholic and his owner completely don't care about and don't respect my conditions, you just don't do anything.

So, when this person mirrored my mods on his site despite my demand to don't do it, clearly visible on the topic (deleted since after my request), this rules was not respected :

"Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad."

But at this time, nobody in the moderator team do anything against this rule infringement.

I'll make a complait report for informed that you giving infraction point without any reasons and for informed about the fact that the moderator here never punish those who they know even if they don't respect the rules, like distributing my mods on Armaholic even if I explicitly asking to non distribution on this site, and nobody never do anything to punish this. It's a kind of discrimination.

All my excuses to Robert Hammer for this out of topic.

Back on topic pls.

Guest HellGhost

Back on topic pls.

That's what I said : "All my excuses to Robert Hammer for this out of topic."

I'd like to ask something about the Pistol Pack.

Is it possible to have the ability to use suppressor with the Desert Eagle and it's variants and the TT-33 ?

And for the VP70 ? That should be better to being able to use suppressors instead of the extended grip that cause visual collision with the arms and don't giving any stability bonus.

Just a question and a suggestion.

Is it possible to have the ability to use suppressor with the Desert Eagle and it's variants and the TT-33 ?

And for the VP70 ? That should be better to being able to use suppressors instead of the extended grip that cause visual collision with the arms and don't giving any stability bonus.

Desert Eagle can use a suppressor but it needs a special one , as you might know DE is a loud muzzle hog which almost makes the suppressor pointless - for DE the muzzle brake is a better idea

TT33 - http://www.dandbmilitaria.com/deactivated-suppressed-tokarev-tt33-pistol-SN.-365.html- rare thing , read the description > http://s141.photobucket.com/user/jonnycpics/media/2886219-1.jpg.html

VP70 - rare thing is as well , this pistol was meant to be used with the stock which enables the Burst mode , which i tried to replicate in A3 but it didn't worked but i will try making the stock more useful

Anyway i been too busy with real life and mod stuff , i will try to update pistol pack when i get mood and time to do it

Guest HellGhost

Hi Robert Hammer,

Yeah, I see.

Thanks for these informations.

Yep, rare for these pistols. But not impossible. Anyway, I understand why you don't permit it with the mod and why you make some choices. Thanks for taking the time to answering.

I see what you want to do for the VP70. I'll also see that you encounter some problem to being able to adjust the aiming with the M9 suppressor with the sights on it.

Hope you can find a solution for both of them. But that's already a nice work.

And yes, I've already think about that you have a life out of the modding, that's why I suggest a mod to just adjust the pistols in the holsters like you already give me the permission for a file for accessories modifications and the file use this adjustement, but like I don't want to force the others to use my complete mod, I've just make an external file with just the adjustments. If you are agreed, I can send you the file, and so, if it's okay for you, just take the values I made and applied them to your pack and your update is done, when you have the time of course.

Thanks again for this mod !

We need really more variations for pistols in ArmA III.

@RobertHammer - are you able to address the issue of the AI not being able to use these pistols?

In more detail it works like this:

- Ai use RH pistols like normal when AI are local to the player such as the editor

- If on dedicated server, AI are using pistols but it doesnt broadcast correctly to the players (no bullets are fired)

- you can see the slide stay open when they have emptied the clip and need to reload, so this suggests that AI are in fact firing the weapon but it just isnt being broadcast globally

@RobertHammer - are you able to address the issue of the AI not being able to use these pistols?

In more detail it works like this:

- Ai use RH pistols like normal when AI are local to the player such as the editor

- If on dedicated server, AI are using pistols but it doesnt broadcast correctly to the players (no bullets are fired)

- you can see the slide stay open when they have emptied the clip and need to reload, so this suggests that AI are in fact firing the weapon but it just isnt being broadcast globally

Hmm , A3 pistols work fine?

hmmmmmm after making some test missions the results are very strange. either some sort of mod conflict or just arma being arma.

if the units started with no primary weapon, they would us the RH pistols no problem.

if they run out of ammo and then switch to the pistol this is when the bug happens.

vanilla units it doesnt happen

but the worst part is that the bug doesnt happen 100% of the time, maybe its because of the type of primary weapon the AI unit has at the time. (units with RHS ak74's the bug happens, but units with HLC weapons the bug didnt happen. unconfirmed if that is the same every time tho)

It probably not worth the hassel in looking into it, because under the right circumstances the AI can use these pistols so that suggests there is nothing wrong with this mod...

cheers

I have a question about scripting the attachments to appear in a bag. In the mission I am editing (co10 escape) I want pistols and attachments to spawn in a bag at the start of the mission. 

To do this, I modified fn_initServer like this 

for [{_i = 0}, {_i < 5}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {
        _weapon = a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons select floor(random(count(a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons)));
        _backpack addWeaponCargoGlobal[(_weapon select 0),1];
        _backpack addItemCargoGlobal[(_weapon select 0),1];        
        _backpack addMagazineCargoGlobal[(_weapon select 1),3];
    };

And then I modified UnitClasses.sqf like this:

// Inner fence guard's secondary weapon (and corresponding magazine type).
a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons = [];
a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons set [count(a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons),["RH_deagle","RH_X2","RH_7Rnd_50_AE"];
a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons set [count(a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons),["RH_sw659","RH_X2","RH_14Rnd_9x19_sw"]];
a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons set [count(a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons),["RH_kimber","RH_X2","RH_7Rnd_45cal_m1911"]];
a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons set [count(a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons),["RH_g18","RH_X2","RH_33Rnd_9x19_g18"]];
a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons set [count(a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons),["RH_p226","RH_X2","RH_15Rnd_9x19_SIG"]];
a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons set [count(a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons),["RH_python","RH_X2","RH_6Rnd_357_Mag"]];
a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons set [count(a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons),["RH_bullb","RH_X2","RH_6Rnd_454_Mag"]];
a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons set [count(a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons),["RH_uspm","RH_X2","RH_16Rnd_40cal_usp"]];
a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons set [count(a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons),["RH_m9","RH_X2","RH_15Rnd_9x19_M9"]];
a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons set [count(a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons),["RH_g19t","RH_X2","RH_17Rnd_9x19_g17"]];

Any idea why this would not work? Am I call the attachment item incorrectly? Any advice would be appreciated!

Having the same issue as tinboye up there. Trying to add this to my server but getting a "C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@RHPistolpack\addons\rh_de_cfg.pbo" are not signed by a key accepted by this server" error.

The USP Match don't have gun sound and reaload sound is that my problem or ?