Robert in the mod configs that come with your packs come the amount of bullets per magazines or do i have to mess with the files inside the pbo?

What do you mean by that? this is only a config fix for latest bis update

and i asked you not long ago if you could use the recoil animation from the default ACP 45 in the vanilla game, the the muzzle rises and the arm doesn't jump up and sideways ( shouldn't happen with a thumbs forward wrist lock grip technique) and you said you did, but the gun still just jumps up and to the left without the muzzle rise, is this a problem only with my version? oh the guns used are the "FNP 45, Kimbers, 1911"

Those already use default bis acp recoil - not much as i can do atm

I was after the magazines bullet amount to change a bit if you allow, to be able to customize a little, like if i purchased a different magazine that holds more bullets or so

---------- Post added at 08:50 ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 ----------

Than must be my version than...is armaholic with the latest version you released?

I was after the magazines bullet amount to change a bit if you allow, to be able to customize a little, like if i purchased a different magazine that holds more bullets or so

This is up to mission maker > https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addMagazine_array - if is this what you mean

Than must be my version than...is armaholic with the latest version you released?

1.11 is the latest - try download from my mediafire link

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

PS: the Armaholic version is the correct version. I just checked it and both archives are the exact same.

Ran into a small bug, reloading the MP412 REX in prone stands you up for the duration of the reload.

Ran into a small bug, reloading the MP412 REX in prone stands you up for the duration of the reload.

That's because of MP412 is using BIS UNused flare reload animation - probably configured to stand up to reload it , anyway i will look into it

I found a bug too, but I'm pretty sure that it is BIS doing.

Was using the RIS M4A1 and had the Desert Kimber with matching silencer hostered but during certain movement the silencer for the pistol pops out of the bottom of the M4. Never seen anything like it. I'll try and take a SS and post back.

EDIT: Okay well my SS isn't working for some reason (steam issue) but took a ss with phone... To replicate this Robert, you need to be walking with weapon lowered and crouched...go into 3rd person to see it. This is the only time it will happen.

20140716_122643.jpg?_subject_uid=120728639&w=AACfx_LGkNip75UH1b6qhxz_ZsthEgYcRtow9IACix_R3Q

Edited by jakeryan760

Hey Robert, love the addon but one thing I always wanted was to be able to add the doctor sight to the rear of the glock 19, 19t, and 17s slide so it would resemble a CAG kosher model. I attempted to do this myself but figured out that you needed to add a proxy in the model and it wasnt all config work. If you could just add the proxy layer and make sure the sight lines up like in the picture that would be great :) Thanks and take care

IXgldxo.jpg

I just downloaded this pistol pack. The models look great, but for some reason none of the sounds work. I have disabled all of my other mods and still no fix. Any ideas as to what could be going wrong?

The hotfix for the new sound system? I tried that and replaced the old .pbo's in the mod with the new ones from the hotfix. It didn't help.

If it helps at all, whenever I try to load one of the pistols in the arsenal, I get an error saying "No entry: 'Config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_M9/Single.StandardSound'."

If it helps at all, whenever I try to load one of the pistols in the arsenal, I get an error saying "No entry: 'Config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_M9/Single.StandardSound'."

That means you aren't using the hotfix.

Are you sure you installed it correctly? Are you using something like playwithsix ?

@Michael's Problem - Are you on 1.11? I had the same issue up until a few mins ago. I was on 1.11 but had no sound so I had to install the hotfix. Now I hear it. Might be good to double check and see if you're up to date.

I seem to have run into a rather strange problem... all of the RH pistols are now ejecting empty shotgun shells instead of the correct pistol ones.

I seem to have run into a rather strange problem... all of the RH pistols are now ejecting empty shotgun shells instead of the correct pistol ones.

It's probalby a bug from the UTS-15 shotgun from Blackpixxel which is doing this.

Robert could you add a Glock 21SF .45ACP because there are two models of glock but both 9mm, and are the red dots for pistol compatible with the glocks now?

Robert could you add a Glock 21SF .45ACP because there are two models of glock but both 9mm, and are the red dots for pistol compatible with the glocks now?

Yeah , maybe in the future version and no atm only FNP45 tactical can use them

dunno if regular glock can use red dot sights , i think they need a special slide for that (still i will think about that)

Just noticed that the sounds not working. Anyone else?

Best sidearm pack out there! Would LOVE to see a couple

more full auto's like Full UZI, and MP9. Love this pack!!!!

Hey Robert, I know you've got a lot on your plate with the m4 pack and all, but I was wondering if we could look forward to anything new in the pistols this year? Your pack is really the only one that adds pistols of quality and I know I would love to see some new ones (especially the m&p series and some FNS series though I'm partial to em)

Love your work and look forward to more!

Hey RH, are you planning any updates for this pack as well ?

It would be nice to have some new toys or camo versions of the present pistols :D

Best regards

How do you install the hotfix? ive tried extracing it into the arma directory but it still dosent work. Please Help!