7 hours ago, toysoldier said:

BUG REPORT

After playing some times it happens a lot (i think after high zooming) the game automatically change the texture quality to low and stay this way, even it's set on ultra in the options.

I believe that's not a bug, how much VRAM do you have ?

3 hours ago, R3vo said:

I believe that's not a bug, how much VRAM do you have ?

2 GB but it was never a problem befor after some updates, friend of me had the same problem.

The game automatically change the texture quality to low but in the option it stay ultra. :headscratch:

On 2/17/2017 at 2:51 PM, dr. hladik said:

Please send me PM with repro steps. Thank you.

Hey. after further testing, i was able to determine it was related to ACE.  So no issues with Vanilla.  Thanks for the support.  If you're still interested, let me know.

There's needs to be a way to release the controls of the Darter via. hotkey, because i've run into a glitch where on occasion the Drone will abruptly take over while i'm controlling it, locking me in the drone view, unable to return to my character. This then leaves me no choice but the CTD in order to re launch, and rejoin.

Tweaked: Compass, map & radio inventory items now use more visually appealing models when placed on ground 

If a GPS is dropped on the ground, the item has an incorrect vector and clips into the surface.

44Kwm6i.jpg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, das attorney said:

Not for Australians - it has a correct vector and declips away from the unsurface

Took me a moment, but that made me smile :D

• Like 2

Excellent addition of the CT controls just in time for something Ive been writing. Now all I need is the ability to disable scrolling of controlsGroups and some decent drawing commands for circles and arcs ( save me creating hundred controls to get a nice smooth line ) and im all set. :thumbsup:

Fixed: The AttributesChanged3DEN Event Handler was behaving incorrectly

Any details on this?

Should I expect my EHs suddenly not work as expected?

4 hours ago, ski2060 said:

A Season pass gets you all the DLC AS THEY ARE RELEASED.  It's a subscription.  You pay one price, then you get them automatically.

That BUNDLE is just that.  It is a group of DLC that they stuck together for one price AFTER they were all released.   One price when the last one in that pack came out.

NOT the same thing.

On Topic:
Loving the changes so far.  This will be a paradigm changer and people just don't realize it yet.    I only wish I could get my unit pilots to help me test things out :(

Wrong.

1.The DLC bundle wasn't released after the DLCs came out but before and at a lower price then the individual DLCs. You can look at the dates on the Steam store.

2.A Season Sass doesn't need to give you access to all content.

Case in point: Rainbow six Siege has 2 Seasons with 2 individual Season passes, that's also why they are called SEASON Passes, not you-get-all-content-forever-passes.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/556970/

3.As DLC offerings for games have continued to increase, some publishers have begun selling a "season pass" that provides access to all (or a specific set) of the game's downloadable content, usually sold for a discount. Season Passes typically include DLC that is not immediately available upon a game's release.

Therefore one can conclude that the DLC Bundle is infact a form of a Season Pass.

• Like 1

And your point is?

By that logic you would also call a single DLC also season pass, because not more than one DLC has been released per season?

Idk why people need bullshit terms like season pass to understand what "a bunch of DLCs with discount compared to individual price aka DLC Bundle" means?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, x3kj said:

And your point is?

By that logic you would also call a single DLC also season pass, because not more than one DLC has been released per season?

Idk why people need bullshit terms like season pass to understand what "a bunch of DLCs with discount compared to individual price aka DLC Bundle" means?

People where upset when I used the term season pass and said I was wrong, therefore I proved that infact I was right and that a season pass is nothing to fear about, cause it already exists since 2014 for Arma. 

Hmmm, no Dev Branch Changelog... I reckon were close to the next update? Kinda getting eager for the Dynamic Loadouts and Sensors.

Would be nice, especially since 64bit might help all the new players from the humble bundle with better performances.

1 hour ago, darksidesixofficial said:

Hmmm, no Dev Branch Changelog... I reckon were close to the next update? Kinda getting eager for the Dynamic Loadouts and Sensors.

They're not in the RC branch are they?  Pretty sure Oukej said they're going to be a few months away.

3 minutes ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

They're not in the RC branch are they?  Pretty sure Oukej said they're going to be a few months away.

Oh no, i'm aware, i'm just excited cus it's nearing Q2 already. 

1 hour ago, darksidesixofficial said:

Maybe Iceman was convinced that it was up to Dna to post it, and Dna was convinced that it was up to Iceman.

RiE was probably busy drinking tea but that's totally unrelated.

1 hour ago, Mitrail said:

Maybe Iceman was convinced that it was up to Dna to post it, and Dna was convinced that it was up to Iceman.

RiE was probably busy drinking tea but that's totally unrelated.

That's a Splendid theory.

I still chuckle at Crowe's voice acting in BAF and PMC.

• Like 3

Not sure if this is the best place for this question (as it may be more sensor related...)

Is anyone else having inconsistency with the portable titan AA? I'm not able to lock on helos 3 km away but ironically I can "laser-steer" an AT missile and hit the helo!

Cheers

39 minutes ago, petek said:

Not sure if this is the best place for this question (as it may be more sensor related...)

Is anyone else having inconsistency with the portable titan AA? I'm not able to lock on helos 3 km away but ironically I can "laser-steer" an AT missile and hit the helo!

Cheers

laser-steering is intended, but no, i haven't had any issues with Titan AA. What's your view/object distance set to?

29 minutes ago, darksidesixofficial said:

laser-steering is intended, but no, i haven't had any issues with Titan AA. What's your view/object distance set to?

Hi - thanks for the reply.

view/object distance both set to 12kms (I'm having a mess around with the sensor changes and dynamic loadout;-))

Is it correct then that the AA Titan cannot be "laser-steered"?

cheers

7 hours ago, petek said:

Hi - thanks for the reply.

view/object distance both set to 12kms (I'm having a mess around with the sensor changes and dynamic loadout;-))

Is it correct then that the AA Titan cannot be "laser-steered"?

cheers

The Titan AA launcher has never been able to steer via mouse control.  Only the Titan AT.

• Like 3