13 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

You just created the ticket

Didn't know things become overdue only when I report them. Sorry.

4 hours ago, R3vo said:

Good one; more prominent now with codename Enoch. Will look at it.

10 hours ago, arthrfortune said:

the decontamination shower don't want to work like when i press the button to start the large shower but it does not work

Aha! I'm told we've not yet publishing Functions_F_Enoch, which contains scripts for this. We'll see if it can be added already in the next update.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DnA said:

Good one; more prominent now with codename Enoch. Will look at it.

Don't wanna be greedy, but when you look at the function it would be nice if you could also see if the code for detecting the killer could be improved. Currently is shows ENY: Crewman if the player was killed by a vehicle. It would be nice if it would show either the vehicle ENY: Hunter (GMG) or both the vehicle and the unit which pulled the trigger ENY: Crewmen,  Hunter (GMG).

Same for the weapon. If the player was in a tank it sometimes shows a Rifle as weapon. That's kinda weird.

If you want I can create another ticket.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, R3vo said:

Currently is shows ENY: Crewman if the player was killed by a vehicle. It would be nice if it would show either the vehicle ENY: Hunter (GMG) or both the vehicle and the unit which pulled the trigger ENY: Crewmen,  Hunter (GMG).

20 minutes ago, R3vo said:

Same for the weapon. If the player was in a tank it sometimes shows a Rifle as weapon. That's kinda weird.

Currently, the ENY is _this select 1 but not vehicle (_this select 1) so it'll show you CREWMAN, and WPN is currentWeapon of ENY and evaluated 3.5 seconds after you die, so this is why sometimes it says Binoculars kills you.

This is something that bother me so I just made a MOD to fix this, but of course if these fix are implemented into vanilla game, would be always nice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, POLPOX said:

Currently, the ENY is _this select 1 but not vehicle (_this select 1) so it'll shows you CREWMAN, and WPN is currentWeapon of ENY and evaluated 3.5 seconds after you die, so this is why sometimes it says Binoculars kills you.

This is something that bother me so I just made a MOD to fix this, but of course if these fix are implemented into vanilla game, would be always nice.

Exactly. I think that's especially confusing for new players.