thedog88

ARP2 Objects Pack

give me reference pictures, i cant remember the last time i cooked up some meth brotha (lmfao) so share your knowledge XD

"Here's our fabulous workplace with our wonderful work colleagues,Pedro is currently fueling up the plane while Esteban there in the corner cleans the AKs.We had a company picnic planned but sadly due to the last raid we're a bit short on personnel".:D

I'll find some pics.

@scorch

There are sandbags in the editor already.

i havent even gone through all the already released in game items from BI. might have to check it out. i did notice i made a pallet and then saw BI had one XD more practice for me though^^

some howe i like the idear of single sandbag's will the get also PhysX support?

Maybe you know what my plans are with that kind of stuff^^

i personally wouldnt know how to give them physx support. i mean it would be sweet as hell putting down a sandbag wall and putting a 105 round into it just to see sandbags fly everywhere. sad to say thats out of my skill range for now.

Slight change of plan.

I need cocaine packages about 1 kilo blocks of the shit.

Thanx.

inbox me your address, i got you... oh wait, nvm i guess ill take some pictures and make 3d models, im kidding of course, but i will make 3d models XD

Taken out of context this would be pretty funny.

still pretty funny if you ask me :P

"Here's our fabulous workplace with our wonderful work colleagues,Pedro is currently fueling up the plane while Esteban there in the corner cleans the AKs.We had a company picnic planned but sadly due to the last raid we're a bit short on personnel".:D

is this a national geographic documentary? or more like "the office:columbiano style"? lol but yeah, tomorrow after work ill get on that for ya. bad bensons is tweaking some of his coding and getting stuff ready for release. for the most part things are ready to rock and roll, its just that final touch that we are putting on it.

First i want to thanks for this beautiful mod!

Could you give us a template mission using this awsome objects?

Lol u want him to make the mission too? You just add the objects in the editor yourself

Edited by Lightspeed_aust

First i want to thanks for this beautiful mod!

Could you give us a template mission using this awsome objects?

yeah i will probably add a template mission

Lol u want him to make the mission too? You just add the objects in the editor yourself

no worries^^

Just curious. Is there any way to implement these objects into the mission?

So players won't have to run this mod to play missions with your objects?

Sorry if someone has already asked the same question, but i didn't have time to read all 19 pages..

no, like every mod in arma, if the player is not running this mod and the mission has these objects present the player will get a "can not play this mission due to bla bla" message when he tries to join the server. so, anybody that wants to play the mission would have to get this mod.

There are sandbags in the editor already.

Sandbags? I know there are hescos but I didnt see any sandbags.

---------- Post added at 19:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

what kind of checkpoint signs do you mean specifically?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CjFQem7UIVI/TU9x4njoBGI/AAAAAAAAB_c/Qhn3bcW3RgE/s1600/Entrance1.jpg

something simple like the above. maybe make it say "stop" in Greek, Farsi, etc.

I'm thinking of arma2 editor, re/ sandbags. But if they aren't in Alpha yet they will be brought across at full release so no point making objects that will b ported IMHO.

Sandbags? I know there are hescos but I didnt see any sandbags.

---------- Post added at 19:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CjFQem7UIVI/TU9x4njoBGI/AAAAAAAAB_c/Qhn3bcW3RgE/s1600/Entrance1.jpg

something simple like the above. maybe make it say "stop" in Greek, Farsi, etc.

ok, ill check that out as well.

I'm thinking of arma2 editor, re/ sandbags. But if they aren't in Alpha yet they will be brought across at full release so no point making objects that will b ported IMHO.
He will make sandbags way better than BIS!!

ok regarding sand bags, they wont be in this next release but i have been working on single sandbags. im still torn on the walls since i know they will be in game. still going to look into it though ;)

can these objects be used in Arma2?

havent tried, but they should

Unable to find any interior CONEX pictures bro, sorry :(

However, if there's anything you think is interesting to make and could use photos as reference, I'll be more than happy to help.

As for guide-on's, I got a picture here. This is my platoon sergeant at a Raider's meet, this being an Airborne Ranger guide-on.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/417937_509668269071005_1123666555_n.jpg

Dog88,

I got a few buddies down in JRTC doing the OPFOR gig, I can see if they can snag some photos of the connex setups they got down there for you.

Just an FYI the Dropbox link seems to be down

yeah i think in the process of updating things it got snagged and lost. armaholic link should be good though. this issue will be fixed on next release however.

Dog88,

I got a few buddies down in JRTC doing the OPFOR gig, I can see if they can snag some photos of the connex setups they got down there for you.

yeah if you can that would be sweet. see if they can take pictures of anything really, equipment, locations, etc. provided it doesnt violate opsec. wish i wouldve thought of this when i was out at NTC -.-

Any way I can add an addAction to these? The normal methods don't seem to work.

When will next release come out ? I need your cool things for our base build ;)

hey sorry, got a bit swamped past few days/weeks. over this week ill get with bad benson and see how its looking on his end. if everything is in order, or semi in order, we will push out an updated release asap. just hold out a little bit longer, promise it will come to computers near you soon :)

CBA just got updated so i can now make everything player related with XEH now so this addon works with other addons that use event handlers. i was kinda waiting for that. everything else works ok for a release.

Omg almost here you guys :D just wanna play with this yesterday ;) really going to download when ready! Love the work you guys have made so far going to be epic to see what is in the mod besides what you have shown us! :D

Regards

Omg almost here you guys :D just wanna play with this yesterday ;) really going to download when ready! Love the work you guys have made so far going to be epic to see what is in the mod besides what you have shown us! :D

Regards

i think there is only 1 thing in the pack that i havent showed you guys yet. im not sure anymore what i showed you and what not ^^ so i guess it will be a surprise for all of us lmao. but yeah, im excited. doing final testing this week ;)