thedog88

ARP2 Objects Pack

im thinking of getting a dialog working in game that lets you write and print out counseling statements. but you gotta conserve printer paper because of budget cuts, but when you print it never does the military flip print so you have to print it like 3 times. if 1st sgt catches you, you have to write a 10 page essay, print that, and watch him shred it. ill call this mod, ARMA 3: For real. and of course ill add mini games, like conex layouts, it will be so fun :D lmfao imagine... just imagine... but yeah, i love the fact that everything is coming together.

LOL, I think you might be speaking from experience.

LOL, I think you might be speaking from experience.

in fact i am, but i wasnt the guy that got hit with this bull lmao. i did however print roughly 150 troll faces and plastered them into my platoon sergeants office when he showed up late for work one day. we had a troll battle going, his reply was to do the same... to my car XD and he used that window chalk to cover all my windows. anyways, 1st sgt did say something about misusing his paper for stupid stuff but he couldnt punish me for it cause he was laughing his ass off so hard >>> win. trick in the military, if you can get the highest dude in the area to laugh about it USUALLY you will be fine XD anyways back on topic

i found some references for the conex boxes inteiot, looks like simple plywood will do so ill keep it simple. i have a basic draft down but it will be a while until i have something worth showing.

well, been a bit quiet, best believe things are still moving however :) here is a wip screen of a soldier chilling out on his cot. sleeping bag is unrolled on his bed and he's got himself some entertainment hanging on the wall :P enjoy

2013041300002n.jpg

Very nice wip!

Would be outstanding to spawn in such a room in a mission,grab ya

gear from a locker and lets go

I would very much appreciate a template mission with a nice HQ build the way you make them. :) Command center, cots, hang-out place etc.

Really like this mod. :D

Very nice wip!

Would be outstanding to spawn in such a room in a mission,grab ya

gear from a locker and lets go

exactly my point :) its such a small detail that, to me, makes a big difference.

I would very much appreciate a template mission with a nice HQ build the way you make them. :) Command center, cots, hang-out place etc.

Really like this mod. :D

ill be sure to include one on the next update ;) it will of course demonstrate the cameras etc.

glad to hear that. :) What exactly are all your plans regarding PiP stuff?

Thats awesome :) are you going to make the poster a hiddenselection? :p

glad to hear that. :) What exactly are all your plans regarding PiP stuff?

a bunch of things. you will be able to hook-up cameras to screens that rotate to scan the area, you will be able to hook-up cameras to soldiers, vehicles, uavs etc, and a few more things

Thats awesome :) are you going to make the poster a hiddenselection? :p

not yet, but eventually the flags as well as the poster will feature the settexture stuff.

Wow the camera thing will be awesome :) just gotta finnish some units that will work with it... Or will it work with all units?

Okay that's awesome wanna have a poster with harry potter -_-

Wow the camera thing will be awesome :) just gotta finnish some units that will work with it... Or will it work with all units?

Okay that's awesome wanna have a poster with harry potter -_-

should be compatible with any unit ;)

@ Thedog88 - thanks for your work it's really great looking forward to yr update

---------- Post added at 13:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 ----------

Hi - Thedog88 reading the whole thread now yr work is more then just awesome .... Q can we have a Dutch flag too ?? - thanks

Edited by Spoor

Hey spoor thanks man. Ill be sure to include the dutch flag for ya. Ill try and set it up as a settexture object so worst case scenario you can add whatever flag you want :) hope to release soon^^

I have a special request for materials that one might find in a drug lab to produce meth or coke.

I need for a new campaign, plz let me know if that's possible.

Thank

Lighty.

Hey man can I get some fortifications? Sandbags(individual, small pile, stacked wall, etc.) and maybe some Iraq/Afghan style checkpoint signs?

Dutch flag? You da man :D

no you da man :P lol yeah trying to get as many in as i can. like said, hoping to set it up as a settex so people can add their own. but each release ill see to add more.

I have a special request for materials that one might find in a drug lab to produce meth or coke.

I need for a new campaign, plz let me know if that's possible.

Thank

Lighty.

give me reference pictures, i cant remember the last time i cooked up some meth brotha (lmfao) so share your knowledge XD

Hey man can I get some fortifications? Sandbags(individual, small pile, stacked wall, etc.) and maybe some Iraq/Afghan style checkpoint signs?

im looking at working on a single sandbag. so far no plans for a full wall but ill consider it. what kind of checkpoint signs do you mean specifically?

Really cool stuff man :)

thank you much kind sir :)

some howe i like the idear of single sandbag's will the get also PhysX support?

Maybe you know what my plans are with that kind of stuff^^

Slight change of plan.

I need cocaine packages about 1 kilo blocks of the shit.

Thanx.

Taken out of context this would be pretty funny.