thedog88

ARP2 Objects Pack

Slovak flag, please. :p

As for the money, cheers for that man. I was making my own, but I've got so much shit going on right now I dropped it, even though it's like a 30 minute job! :cool:

Edited by Assifuah

Ill ad a slovak flag. Eventually i would like to add the set texture feature to the flags as well so people can simply put their own flags in as needed. Should work well for units. Thanks for the feedback

Awesome, thanks!

As for that, it would be cool. Adds a new dynamic to ARMA in terms of people not having to make it from scratch and the whole approach to it as well, here's the base.. build off it!

Did you create a completely new model for the flag you are using? I ask, because I'd like to have some guidons made, but didn't know where to start with the actual model animation for the flags already ingame. I can model the actual object, just can't figure out how to make it "sway" with the wind.

Thanks

Guidons...as a person in a military academy...this is a must...

Did you create a completely new model for the flag you are using? I ask, because I'd like to have some guidons made, but didn't know where to start with the actual model animation for the flags already ingame. I can model the actual object, just can't figure out how to make it "sway" with the wind.

Thanks

Guidons...as a person in a military academy...this is a must...

disgusted-mother-of-god.png?1321272571

how the hell did i not think about this. steal the guidon missions on the fob? XD i do not not know how to make the flags sway, yet. the flags i have in game now are flags to be hung on the wall and yes they were made from scratch. i will look into it my friends :) somebody needs to make a DNC mod so we can have hours of fun practicing it in the sun.

update, got the uav control boxes done. closed and open version. these will not function as gear boxes since they only have 1 purpose and yes your uav will be visible on the screen via PIP :)

2013040500002.jpg

This is getting better every day

trying to keep it that way :) i really hope i can push this out soon... keep coming up with new ideas and what not ^^

Perhaps some sort of Fieldkitchen?

Or a locker.

Yeah, what he said.

Coffee maker, water cooler, vending machines, picnic tables....

Dart board, pool table, playboy magazines ....

ark of covenant, star gate...

Perhaps some sort of Fieldkitchen?

Or a locker.

essentially all that is planned. i want a player to be able to furnish (military wise)

command centers

supply rooms

dining facilities

quarters

civilian wise im not sure what all i'll try and incorporate but mainly my focus is geared to military objects. next ill be working on getting things ready for the quarters portion of things. i.e. foot lockers, personal affects etc. things you will commonly find in soldiers rooms while on deployment. while i understand that a lot of this is really irrelevant to most game play i still feel that it could change some missions. for example, domination, instead of spawning in into the empty field you could spawn into a barracks room. this would make it feel more like you just got up and are preparing for patrol. also on missions like mso this could be pretty sweet. idk maybe im just dreaming too much but i sure as hell hope people actually use my stuff :)

Things like these arent irrelevant,they are cooool!

I would like to hug you for your dedication:rolleyes:

And Sandbags

like full walls or just single sandbags?

Yeah, what he said.

Coffee maker, water cooler, vending machines, picnic tables....

Dart board, pool table, playboy magazines ....

ark of covenant, star gate...

sounds good, ill make sure to put these down :)

Things like these arent irrelevant,they are cooool!

I would like to hug you for your dedication:rolleyes:

hug offer accepted :P

Attention big hug incomming:)

single Sandbags you can staple(sorry my english)

haha, gotcha so pretty much what ace had did then yeah? shouldn't be too hard.

any ETA on the next Release? Keep up the good work :-P

Ps: how did you do that with the PiP on the big tv? ^^

any ETA on the next Release? Keep up the good work :-P

Ps: how did you do that with the PiP on the big tv? ^^

all the PIP stuff is bad bensons work. i provide the models while he did the coding, so its all his magic ^^ regarding the ETA, i wanted to release it last weekend XD but more and more things come up as we progress, but i can assure it will be worth the wait :)

not going to download it yet

but i'll sure come back later for it

great job

all the PIP stuff is bad bensons work. i provide the models while he did the coding, so its all his magic ^^ regarding the ETA, i wanted to release it last weekend XD but more and more things come up as we progress, but i can assure it will be worth the wait :)

Soo its a simple script or is it coded in the moddel/Addon?

its like waiting on xmas...^^

btw any plans for Russian & canadian flag? yeee i know im late ^^

it's a script that is easy to set up via a simple small piece of code in the init line of the screens. so it's in the addon. the good thing is that the screens work with render to texture in general now. that means that talented scripters can easily use them to make more complex things using dialogs and stuff. i tried to keep it simple and flexible so it can be used by mission makers for fast set up. it will be still very easy to set up for noobs too though;)

Edited by Bad Benson

Soo its a simple script or is it coded in the moddel/Addon?

its like waiting on xmas...^^

btw any plans for Russian & canadian flag? yeee i know im late ^^

russian flag is already in, ill throw the canadian flag in as well.

it's a script that is easy to set up via a simple small piece of code in the init line of the screens. so it's in the addon. the good thing is that the screens work with render to texture in general now. that means that talented scripters can easily use them to make more complex things using dialogs and stuff. i tried to keep it simple and flexible so it can be used by mission makers for fast set up. it will be still very easy to set up for noobs too though;)

and this is why this relationship is working XD

where did you find all the names of the animations for the command center tableau?

where did you find all the names of the animations for the command center tableau?

youtube arma 3 animation viewer, flip through them puppy's and you will find some pretty cool stuff ;)