thedog88

ARP2 Objects Pack

added in some key cards as well as a simple key, just in case you want to restrict access ^^

2013060700001v.jpg

Edited by Thedog88

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2769/2013060800001.jpg (124 kB)

some one man hooch's/ poncho tents > whatever you want to call them. it is low profile and is, with vegetation, a bit difficult to spot from a far. im still debating on adding in the sleeping to the tent model (so the player doesnt have to palce it himself) or too give the player the option to place it himself. im thinking with sleeping bag but idk, what do you guys think? anyways, will be in next update.

EDIT: i could see these being used as "save points" on persistent missions (MSO?) or possibly as mobile re-spawn points/ rally points. i know i'd like to see it happen^^

Edited by Thedog88

sounds good! Maybe add an inventory to the tend, so you can store guns / items there.

i was actually thinking about that as well. if i do it will not have much inventory space i think, not as much as the pitch tent in A2. ill see, ill play around with that today.

EDIT: sooo after toying around with it, i added the sleeping bag and i think it's decent enough to stay in. Also made it a ammo crate so you can store weapons, kind of like the idea but realistically you would never leave your hooch up, ESPECIALLY with weapons in it, unless you are using it xD but yeah, you guys want it you guys get it. ill probably make some variants of it as well (i.e. dif. camo), but yeah looking good.

EDIT 2: here are 3 camo variants i have in right now, probably going to add a few more. also you can see the sleeping bag in the hooch now. as stated, its a "ammobox" now so you can store items in them if need be. i suggest you put these bad boys in the woods under some trees, as you can see the difference of these being in the sun and in shade^^

EDIT 3: making camo variants is pretty easy, so i made a few more. currently have, acu, dcu, bdu, multicam, snow, green, german flecktarn. ill probably add in a few more and if you make it quick ill take requests ;)

2013060800003.jpg

and here is a better shot of each

EDIT 4: i made "rolled up" version of each that can be placed as objects or placed in the inventory. could see this being used like the tent in dayz to where a player has the rolled up in his inventory and then "deploys" the tent as a rally point. idk, would be sweet.

2013060800013.jpg

2013060800012.jpg

2013060800011.jpg

Edited by Thedog88

got some more news, heres a screeny of me swimming away from an underwater engagement at a abandoned underwater lab.

2013060900008.jpg

of course its enterable, you can swim through the rooms and what not. still needs some work on the textures and i might have to make it bigger because maneuvering is hard under water. anyways, figured you guys would enjoy the sneak peak. i'm hoping to put this in the next update as well.

Underwater bases? ... FANTASTIC !

Is there a way to have dry rooms inside ?

Cool!! Definitelly good for ORP's. :)

*punches kid with glasses in the face for interupting people* :cool:

ill probably add in a few more and if you make it quick ill take requests

Clearly, a DPCU version is in order, as us Aussies are the masters of the hootchie.

hootchie%20dpcu.jpg

Underwater bases? ... FANTASTIC !

Is there a way to have dry rooms inside ?

i hope there is a way but even without its kind of cool swimming through an underwater structure ;) ill see about it, i really hope there is a way.

Cool!! Definitelly good for ORP's. :)

*punches kid with glasses in the face for interupting people* :cool:

yeah man, just messing around with it is kind of fun, underwater changes so much. first time i tested i swam inside and a huge fish was looking at me when i came up the stairs. scared the shit out of me XD

Clearly, a DPCU version is in order, as us Aussies are the masters of the hootchie.

http://www.warlordindustries.com.au/pics/hootchie%20dpcu.jpg

sounds good man, ill be sure to add it in :)

EDIT: i added the requested DPCU hooch as well as a civilian/blue tarp hooch. i might add in a bright orange one as well, still debating on it.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3747/2013060900009.jpg (133 kB)

Edited by Thedog88

The reason I LOVE what you are doing Thedog88 is that, when combined with L'Etranger's Virtual Training Space, you have a whole a world of possibilities :)

Haha thanks man. Ill have to try that out sometime. Im really glad im receiving such feedback, i know my mod is not the next ACE but i sure as hell hope its generally well received and hopefully used.

Multicam? Already in man ;) also bdu, dcu, olive drap, acu, flecktarn and snow white ;)

i have some pretty good news along with a sneak peak. I am proud to say that ARP is starting to gain attention amongst the community. I have had some amazing opportunities already and got to work with some really talented people. I am glad to say that ARP is starting to become a "team" or a "group". The mod is no longer simply my idea and construction. Obviously, bad benson has been coding some amazing things for ARP and hopefully will keep it coming. however i am glad to say that ARP gained another modeller today (that puts the team at 3 modellers, 1 coder) and he is working hard on some requests from you guys. He brings probably the most experience to the team and i'm honored to be working with him. I will let him drop a line on who he is however. Just know that things are taking a larger perspective and great things are to come. i didnt want to leave you guys with just text, so i will let you guess what this could be ;)

2013061200005.jpg

Edited by Thedog88

Multicam? Already in man ;) also bdu, dcu, olive drap, acu, flecktarn and snow white ;)

Wups, sorry man :) my fault ;)

What about the Danish M/84 camo ?? :D i can come up with some pics if you want :)

Edited by Dennistp

^^^ Oil rig! No, Ice!!!

Mothership......:butbut:

;)

Wups, sorry man :) my fault ;)

What about the Danish M/84 camo ?? :D i can come up with some pics if you want :)

ill add it in over the weekend ;)

ARP is getting so huge... I just wish more public mission makers were using it.

Yeah its growing steadily and i hope so as well. Lets hope so.e of the bigger mods get drawn too it :P

And @itsthomas, its going to be sweet. I will try my best to ensure ai can navigate around it decently. Right now it features a diving dock, boat dock and 3 ladders to acces it from the water ;)

Question: Are these objects considered Items -as in, to add a Passport, shouldn't

player additem ARP_Objects_passport_m

work? Haven't had any success at it

Question: Are these objects considered Items -as in, to add a Passport, shouldn't
player additem ARP_Objects_passport_m

work? Haven't had any success at it

try thisaddmagazine they are coded as magazines

No apology necessary as I have to much fun decorating my missions with you and BB's stuff! ^^^ That thing looks ...elaborate...:rolleyes: