thedog88

ARP2 Objects Pack

Thanks guys, i am overly happy of the support i get for such a simple mod :)

... such a simple Mod ?

maybe, But it is still one of the best mod that we can get.

keep it up. :)

thanks man, seriously :)

EDIT: as i said, some things i wanted to add, e-card reader to unlock doors and the restricted access sign. more to come

yhli.jpg

5tp1.jpg

EDIT 2: no the card reader has no function as of right now. that is something mission makers will have to code in their missions if they want doors to remain locked until the player gets a certain color card, just saying, ill give you the tools, you make it happen ;)

Edited by Thedog88

added in some binders etc to add to the office feel, now you guys can type up memo's, counselings and all the other fun things you hate doing at work but have to because some butter bar told you so... lol enjoy

i43c.jpg

"hey sgt, i need these memo's done by cob today"

"but sir its 1659"

"i know, i know, make it happen. i gotta go do some ocifer stuff"

"fml"...

dude really a great job,I can wait to create a CENTOPS ^^

just imagine this,

Mission: infiltrate enemy base using stealth maneuvers, find the main server and upload a virus and obtain a hard drive. whole new dimension :) 2 types of server towers, 1 control 1 reg. tower. laptop is not functioning properly yet, hope i can fix that.

3qo9.jpg

EDIT:

added in the keypad lock, thought ur just gonna walk into the server room all chill and shit? pffff, hack into a computer or interrogate a guard for the code... you dummy...

839a.jpg

hope you guys enjoy these little nick nacks

Edited by Thedog88

This is amazing...

thanks man, ill be making a bunch more stuff and add it into the next release. wasn't going to initially but i keep pushing the release back so i feel you guys deserve a treat :D

So I downloaded the mod, and it's really nice. I also like what you're doing for the new release, and I can't wait for it either. Finally, some furniture and random stuff to spruce up the empty buildings.

So I downloaded the mod, and it's really nice. I also like what you're doing for the new release, and I can't wait for it either. Finally, some furniture and random stuff to spruce up the empty buildings.

thanks man :) i've gotten pretty creative with it and it makes a huge huge difference. walking into a room that has all this stuff in it vs a bland empty room is just amazing. ill see to add some more random civilian objects too so they can be placed inside buildings for maybe search operations etc. plans plans plans lol

new stuff. added in a office printer, a altis wall map (accidently named it lemnos... might just leave it that way XD) and newspapers in 4 forms (open, closed, stack, and crate)

8ju9.jpg

skdy.jpg

dfty.jpg

EDIT: just some fun, nato troops delivering food and water to the local town

hvmt.jpg

Edited by Thedog88

lol, last pic reminds me of that one USMC Advertisement. ^^

Hehe, never seen a guy in a polo in a food line. Objects looks amazing as usual Dog :)

My favorite mod, alongside TPW's realism mod. Speaking of TPW, one of his goals with his mod is to add "Ambient furniture" to houses and buildings. I don't know if you two fellas know each other, but if you do end up making civilian home items and he can script them to appear in game the same way he has with civilians, vehicles, and animals, man....the two of you would elevate Arma 3 into the most immersive and awesome gaming experience on the planet.

I can't wait for your next release!!!

My favorite mod, alongside TPW's realism mod. Speaking of TPW, one of his goals with his mod is to add "Ambient furniture" to houses and buildings. I don't know if you two fellas know each other, but if you do end up making civilian home items and he can script them to appear in game the same way he has with civilians, vehicles, and animals, man....the two of you would elevate Arma 3 into the most immersive and awesome gaming experience on the planet.

I can't wait for your next release!!!

hey thanks man, i know and have talked to him however not about the ambient furniture thing. wasnt aware of it so ill get in touch and see what he thinks ;) thanks for that and im glad you enjoy my work, ill be sure to keep you satisfied :)

Hehe, never seen a guy in a polo in a food line. Objects looks amazing as usual Dog :)

hahaha oh i've seen it brotha, and yes, they walked to their beamers and drove off after getting aid lmfao poor by opportunity, thanks for the feedback

lol, last pic reminds me of that one USMC Advertisement. ^^

you have a link for that? just interesting :D

---------- Post added at 06:21 ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 ----------

last 2 objects for today. printer cant function without paper right? lol and be careful, the floor is wet ;)

nh4u.jpg

Great. Now I can always feel like I'm at work. Lol. Nice job man; so many new possibilities. :-)

awesome new things man! hope to see them released soon. :)

yeah me too, this update is long overdue and i'm starting to feel like i work for EA XD

Great. Now I can always feel like I'm at work. Lol. Nice job man; so many new possibilities. :-)

yeaaaah... im gonna need you to come in on saturday... :P im going to make a script that allows you to sit in a chair and then im gonna make a mission where you have to sit in that chair for 8 hours and you can only get up to get stuff from the printer :P realism right? muhahahha im evil...

yeaaaah... im gonna need you to come in on saturday... :P im going to make a script that allows you to sit in a chair and then im gonna make a mission where you have to sit in that chair for 8 hours and you can only get up to get stuff from the printer :P realism right? muhahahha im evil...

And you have to get a set amount of TPS reports done in those 8 hours or the hostage dies.

yeah i've seen this. hey all im sayin is providing humanitarian aid is a real world mission, wanna talk realism?! :P haha good catch man

@banky, lmfao im smelling a badass mission xD

Jesus, do you make new objects fast. Is Arms your job or something? :D

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

Sorry, Arma. Phone autocorrected and wouldn't let me edit.

Yeah i have this issue where when i start something its hard to finish lol i wish arma was my job, i'd crank out stuff all day haha.