Sign in to follow this  
jblackrupert

Battlefield 4

I clearly fucking did asshite

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Demonizer668

And i bought it at launch and played it on and off a few times after that it was FULL of snipers camping on ridges doing fuck all but care about their K/D. I hated the Colour Overbright crap, and yes it ran like a piece of shit, it was a lag fest, get behind cover and then die because of the poor hit detection. I had random slow downs and NO it wasnt my fucking PC because i was blitzing it on BC2 just fine which i still play today. Maybe it was patched and is better i don't care, it was shit in my experience and i won't play it ever again or any other BF4,6,7,8 and the 50 expansion packs that they milk off people.

The performance issues were fixed a long time ago and SweetFX will do wonders for how the game looks without a performance loss.

BC2 was in worst shape then BF3 and BF4 when it came out, along with the sniper fest on the hills.

I would agree that BC2 and Medal of Honor (2010) look better. less blurry, better colours.

vehicles look and play better also.

Edited by jblackrupert

2 level 100 accounts, 1200 hours played.

EPIC stats, 4.2 k/d on my 2nd account, infantry only ! No vehicle crutches used.

CHeck out my mad skills, and mostly, check out how epicly SMOOTH this game runs (120 fps, 120 hz and "lightboost" = NO motion blur)

7w5rhKd_CCU

_YQmO6GK4P8

BF3, you will be missed :_(((

I've played BF3 for many hours, (+1000, i believe 1200 or so) , but i just can't get into BF4 .

I played infantry mostly, on infantry only servers , and i really loved the infantry feel of the weapons .

In BF4, infantry gameplay feels plastic and dampened. Too bad.

Yeah i know, but somehow it just isn't the same now that BF4 is out .

What prevents you to switch to BF4? Is it bad?

He did just say that to him BF4 infantry gameplay felt worse than that of BF3...

Ah the good ole stocks and shares

Gambling with other peoples money and suing when it goes tits up , there is only one other job where you alledgedly get paid for getting it wrong and thats a weather forecaster on the BBC news , on my second coming i hope i remember that if nothing else.

Got to say as much rage as there was back with BF3 bugs I feel some of that with BF4..how some bugs creep in there is beyond me, problems like hit detection which they have just C&P'd over from BF3 is just unacceptable. Although why it's not DICEs fault as such, game modes like obliteration are played out shockingly bad by players. Op. Locker has to be the worst map in BF history for spawn points and general play. Spawn protection is gone and means you die before you can die move or get out of the black screen. I feel like such an utter twat for buying premium.

It's not dreadful. But there are certain issues that, just like with Arma, one would expect to have been fixed between iterations, especially considering the amount of times those have been talked about

It's funny how some people wished Arma 3 was so polished as Battlefield series, preached and speaked of it as an example BI developers should look and learn from. And in the end with so much less scope, and being hardly a map and weapon pack,and a slight upgrade to BF3, EA and DICE have delivered a terrible bugged mess as a finished product.

My most regretted purchase of the year.

Edited by Down8

It's funny how some people wished Arma 3 was so polished as Battlefield series, preached and speaked of it as an example BI developers should look and learn from. And in the end with so much less scope, and being hardly a map and weapon pack,and a slight upgrade to BF3, EA and DICE have delivered a terrible bugged mess as a finished product.

My most regretted purchase of the year.

Bugs and other issues can be patched, but you can't patch in fun.

The majority of the maps are tiny and contain numerous choke points and fatal funnels, all on purpose I might add. When your helicopter can be locked on from across the map by a AA Vehicle, something is wrong. It's as if they really are attempting to copy the CoD mantra and design mechanics to attract that type of player, an issue they were accused of doing with BF3. It's fairly obvious it's the route they went this time.

Then of course you have this ad-nauseam...

I just bought Battlefield 4 and I must say it is a pretty good game, but I encountered more game breaking bugs than I did with ArmA 3!

One in particular wouldn't allow me to sprint, shoot, or even reload! The only thing I could do was move around with WASD and look with my mouse.

Then of course you have this ad-nauseam...

This is why I don't play BF3/4 online at all - these f**kers are everywhere and it just ruins any kind of enjoyment you might get out of it.

The only way to play this type of game is if you join a clan and play moderated matches, playing on public servers just serves to get your blood pressure up imho.

Any PvP based game is ruined by these jagovs and then there are the MFers who sell these hacks in the first place, I won't even get started on them :mad:

Tbh they are not everywhere, once in a while there is a cheater, as in most games. "Netcode" in Battlefield games is really bad, especially in 4 so you get killed way around a corner, knife does not work, get knifed from front or just what seems to be one shot kill on your screen. Then it might feel like game is full of cheaters.

I just bought Battlefield 4 and I must say it is a pretty good game, but I encountered more game breaking bugs than I did with ArmA 3!

One in particular wouldn't allow me to sprint, shoot, or even reload! The only thing I could do was move around with WASD and look with my mouse.

Sometimes you have to wait a bit after you spawn in (up to 30s). Trying to switch weapons can help.

Sometimes you have to wait a bit after you spawn in (up to 30s). Trying to switch weapons can help.

I figured out it had to do with my G940 being plugged in, but it was intermittent and not something that happened all the time, even when my G940 was plugged in. I've also noticed that sometimes the vehicles don't have their engine sounds.

I've also had a jeep pushing me around in a tank while traveling down a roadway, kinda reminds me of ArmA 2 in a way.

Overall, I've been enjoying it, but I've been dying way too many times! I'm only level 2 yet. I think I only got to level 15 on Battlefield 3, although I was pretty good at the previous Battlefield games. Definitely a different style of play than ArmA.

Battlefield i feel has always done a better job at bring better muiltplayer to gaming then most war-time shooters.

If battlefield goes yearly it should hopefully show that its as real as it gets.

Edited by ConnorC@LGGN
editing

Yeah, I cant see new BF being released every year as very successful. Look at how BF4 release went.

@Nicholas, lol, yes jeeps seem to have 5k HP engines running on nitro or something.

Sound seems to cut out for similar reasons as guns not being displayed. Sometimes whole map need few seconds to load textures etc. I watched a video not long ago on one of the larger maps. Dude has a monster PC and hills were white for half of the match, granted he was recording in 1080p.

Had it since release date, never been able to set foot in a server due to this bs client disconnect error. Even with the recent 1gb+ patch...

;2618897']Had it since release date' date=' never been able to set foot in a server due to this bs client disconnect error. Even with the recent 1gb+ patch...[/quote']Therein lies a fundamental problem with "Arma 3 vs. BF4" comparisons... Arma 3 clients are able to connect (and stay connected) to Arma 3 servers in the first place, apparently not so much for BF4 clients and servers, therefore Arma 3 wins by default. :p

;2618897']Had it since release date' date=' never been able to set foot in a server due to this bs client disconnect error. Even with the recent 1gb+ patch...[/quote']

WTF? Thats terrible. I usually had this for a week on every first connect of the day. Have you tried updating your Punk Buster client?