Sign in to follow this  
jblackrupert

Battlefield 4

I was thinking what BF is missing all this time and now I know. We need a portable SAM site.

And so the wheel turns, in the cycle of acrimony between the skygods and the... not-skygods.

Gotta love all the idiots declaring their hatred for EA and BF4 stating their pre-ordering Titanfall.

EA must the laughing their asses off rolling in Pre-order money.

I wouldn't doupt they are no deliberately delaying proper fixes for BF4 to keep their sales for Titanfall going.

I suppose Titanfall will be full with Mappacks and ways to customize your weapons and your mechs, for money of course.

People just have to stop buying, and especially preordering EA stuff. That is really the only way to make them rethink their buisness decisions.

Nice video haha.

What surprises me is the Chief Creative Director of EA has been there since 1983.

http://youtu.be/w9Am5_5cYkc

From all the crap that EA has been doing since Trip Hawkins left I thought they were all gone.

WTF? Thats terrible. I usually had this for a week on every first connect of the day. Have you tried updating your Punk Buster client?

Reinstalled it countless times, no dice :(

That being a Battlelog Emblem is more hilarious than the possibility of actually getting one (considering that Battlepacks are the equivalent of trading card game booster packs)...

Ballistic shields are appearing in the Dragon's Teeth DLC.

And you thought teammates blocking doors was bad enough now.

Ballistic shields are appearing in the Dragon's Teeth DLC.

And you thought teammates blocking doors was bad enough now.

Ooooh, no. And here I thought I had gotten rid of Call of Duty. FPDR

EDIT: Where did you see that, by the way?

Ooooh, no. And here I thought I had gotten rid of Call of Duty. FPDR

EDIT: Where did you see that, by the way?

It was on some one of the devs Twitter's, Zhint0 or whatever he's called I think.

The community manager who also posted that he's never actually played BF4 in 3 months

and asked "How is it?" Could be worse I guess, Patrick Bach the Executive producer did a vanishing

act and hasn't been since release day.

Edited by jblackrupert

Lot's of links to videos and information here.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefield_4

Naval Strike preview videos are out + Live stream

http://www.twitch.tv/battlefield

DICE do post on Reddit sometimes, they are even a lot of forthcoming about issues then they are on Battlelog

they've admitted to the large amount of packet loss (10% or more) and that the core game is indeed "Broken"

and in need of a lot of work.

On Battlelog you'll just get the usual "Get a better PC", "Stop using dial-up" responses to issues you post about.

Edited by jblackrupert

So in other words, nothing changed....

The fact that BF4 is just as buggered up on consoles is slightly good news.

I would assume Microsoft and Sony might push for EA to fix the damn thing.

Crytek's latest announcement should put some serious pressure on EA and DICE.

I think the Unreal engine is getting the similar treatment, low low costs for people to develop games.

Crytek are also targeting indies, announce royalty free CryEngine subscription

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/03/20/crytek-are-also-targeting-indies-announce-royalty-free-cryengine-subscription/

What pisses me off more then the condition of BF4 is the fact that DICE and EA and fucking up what could have been an awesome game

with an impressive as hell engine.

Edited by jblackrupert

Seriously what did you expect. EA has a history of releasing unfinished games. They usually don´t bother to fix them afterwards. They make promises until they have sold the last DLC, then the support is dropped.

Seriously what did you expect. EA has a history of releasing unfinished games. They usually don´t bother to fix them afterwards. They make promises until they have sold the last DLC, then the support is dropped.

I can't remember anything this broken being released on console and remaining that way.

Don't use consoles, never will so maybe I'm not aware of a game that was anything like this?

I thought Microsoft and Sony had some pretty strict requirements for developers to follow.

I can't remember anything this broken being released on console and remaining that way.

Don't use consoles, never will so maybe I'm not aware of a game that was anything like this?

*coughBRINKcough*

As far as "remaining that way", supposedly only the first patch is free -- at least on Xbox -- even though EA can afford whatever Microsoft's asking price would be.

Bellybutton strike for PC premium is delayed.

"Quality is our number one priority and we will not release Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC until we feel it meets the highest quality level possible."

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/take-the-fight-to-the-sea-with-battlefield-4-naval-strike

Quality is their number one priority!...LOL!

I had a little look through their forums a lot of angry threads ect a decent amount of ones which were well articulated and ask the question 'what is going on' and the such....all locked and deleted with in minutes. Interesting....