Sign in to follow this  
jerryhopper

Arma3 gameservers spotted

Myke;2298051']Hey' date=' what are you doing here? Someone forgot to close the gate of Tartaros and you could escape? Move back to developers hell. ;)[/quote']

Speaking of Tartaros, here's some conspiracy theory about the release date:

From the Wikipedia article: "This states that God placed the archangel Uriel "in charge of the world and of Tartarus" (20:2)."

20.2, as in 20th of February...?? that is, TODAY!

Coincidence? We'll see :)

Ok, that does it! this definatly will be a tough day for my F5 key.

Speaking of Tartaros, here's some conspiracy theory about the release date:

From the Wikipedia article: "This states that God placed the archangel Uriel "in charge of the world and of Tartarus" (20:2)."

Coincidence? We'll see :)

WOW TODAY?!? I am excited!!! Just one day for release crysis 3 i think i spend my money on....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Hahahaha..........or the day that the unabomber stroke.........

February 20, 1987 Salt Lake City, Utah Gary Wright, computer store owner Severe nerve damage to left arm

also from wiki.........and the story comes to an end....:p

Ok, that does it! this definatly will be a tough day for my F5 key.

Save your finger from getting RSI, it's definitely not today!

Its Coming:

Soon.

Basically, what im hinting at is, its on its way, just be patient!

Edited by OChristie

*sigh* Seems that joking needs to be specifically flagged these days

(for the record, 20.2 is a bible verse number in an old greek version of the bible. Just thought it would fit nicely)

(EDIT: All news items on BIS website this year were either posted on Wednesday or Friday)

Arma 3 might as well be renamed to Take On Trolling. Devs throwing gasoline in the fire sure is not helping our anticipation...

Edited by Toxim

Nah, it's more devs saying "yeah, the announcement will be out this month", being turned into "omg omg omg omg, Arma 3 release within da week!!!!1!!!1!1".

I think there will be no news today, because of the Sony Keynote for PS4. News of ArmA III would be overshadowed on gaming-sites. Anyway prove me wrong...

I think there will be no news today, because of the Sony Keynote for PS4. News of ArmA III would be overshadowed on gaming-sites. Anyway prove me wrong...

The PS4 might over-shadow some gaming sites, but if there was any concrete details about Arma 3 released, there is not a hope in hell of it going unnoticed!

seems legit to me.

For me ArmA audience and PS4 audience are not the same but anyway it's very unlikely we will se any news today regarding A3.

The chain replies of these types of threads that build into ArmA conspiracy theories never cease to entertain me, haha.

But, I do see 8 people on a testing server as a sign that the Alpha is soon. Especially if these are the first recorded instances in a long time. I'm guessing most of the testing before was done on LAN and not via the Interwebs. So we can only hope, and let jerryhopper keep stalking gamespy for us :D

But to be honest, I think the alpha release will be more hyped, and less of a "SURPRISE!!!". Or...I could be wrong.

Arma 3 might as well be renamed to Take On Trolling. Devs throwing gasoline in the fire sure is not helping our anticipation...

You have a very strange definition of trolling if you think that "excitement" or "speculation" is trolling.

it's gunna be like the lights in skies over Russia ... awesomely shocking ;)

And hundreds of injured people too? :butbut:

And hundreds of injured people too? :butbut:

Jaw injuries hitting the keyboard too hard? Or maybe from falling off their chair by being blown away by the news? :p

st...st.st.staaaahp teasing us! >:|||| :P

Jaw injuries hitting the keyboard too hard? Or maybe from falling off their chair by being blown away by the news? :p

I would say something related to pants but thats better.

EDIT:

Also:

the blip on radar has moved ... it's closing fast , way too fast... yet, what is it? ... it's too huge .

https://twitter.com/FoltynD/status/304305298921897984

Thanks to the massive amounts of smileys provided on this forum I think I found an emote for the way I feel about this....

:now:

Lol