Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Yeah its a hassle that these different behaviors have such implications of AI driving abilities and not even documented in the editor.

I thought the driving was decent, just that when AI needed to pass each other on the same road they could hardly ever do it from what I've tried.

I thought the driving was decent, just that when AI needed to pass each other on the same road they could hardly ever do it from what I've tried.

AI do pass each other. Check it yourself. Im preparing a video to prove it but my video editing software is shitting me. :(

EDIT:

Edited by HKFlash

Part 2 of GameStar's interview is up I see. :)

The HUD keeps reminding me of TrueMods's "GunHUD". Which I thought was quite good.

Speaking of TrueMods, where did Rg go? Safe and sound I hope.

I hope everyone can use bandages, but the medics are better.

If the medics are the only ones able to use bandages that is no good :p

Honestly, I don't really like the underwater thing, looks robotic, I wish they keep their most focus on the action on ground.

Part 2 of GameStar's interview is up I see. :)

The HUD keeps reminding me of TrueMods's "GunHUD". Which I thought was quite good.

Speaking of TrueMods, where did Rg go? Safe and sound I hope.

In that video the character was like a rambo...

In that video the character was like a rambo...

Probably deliberate misconfig on the devs part to better show the stuff off. That, or damage of the hyper-ultra-mega-cavitating darts really dissipates with range and he just got a lot of bruises.

Honestly, I don't really like the underwater thing, looks robotic, I wish they keep their most focus on the action on ground.

Are you serious? That underwater environment looks insanely realistic and is going to be perfect for mission makers.

:butbut:

Think of the mods man!

daysalmon1.jpg

:butbut:

Think of the mods man!

Someone please make it. Or just make fish playable by default, so it's mission level!

Someone please make it. Or just make fish playable by default, so it's mission level!

If fish behave like animals/birds, then you should be able to play as them. BIS did say they aren't taking features out, so we should be able to run around as a rooster.

Here in Australia diving can be extremely dangerous -

nn0kWWyGk3A&feature=related

Large sharks are very common at my local beaches, particularly in summer when the water is warmer, even the most hardcore surfers are reluctant to swim when white pointers are spotted by fishermen in the deeper water. Arma3 will probably be the closest I will ever get to scuba diving, it's going to be so cool feeling like I'm really swimming underwater without fearing for my life.

If fish behave like animals/birds, then you should be able to play as them. BIS did say they aren't taking features out, so we should be able to run around as a rooster.

Yep, let's just hope the fish are not like the crazy invincible ambient crows. :D

Here in Australia

All our animals are dangerous...

The kangaroos

The emus

The humans

The dropbears

Yep, let's just hope the fish are not like the crazy invincible ambient crows. :D

Birds were killable in ArmA. So see - they cut out an important feature

Very important indeed, hasn't been the same since A2 came out. :D

Edited by bobtom

Birds were killable in ArmA. So see - they cut out an important feature

You can kill the crows in OA, I detonated an Insurgency cache when one was flying over and to my suprise it fell out of the sky.

Guess that just means that the prefered crow hunting gun is a 227mm arty piece :D

You guys need to put those showcase vids up in 1080P, 720 is so, like, yesterday. :P

Or are they captured from the xbox version?

Yes, the xbox version, ARMA3 is going to be released on the xbox to coincide with the release of the new xbox controller which has 64 buttons.

You guys need to put those showcase vids up in 1080P, 720 is so, like, yesterday. :P

I agree with this statement.