Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Ooooh yeah, that's what we needed. Awesome videos, awesome commentary!

Who slings it's rifle to the back while drawing a pistol these days?

I'm no expert on under water rifles, but all I know is that they cant be reloaded underwater. (The ones I've heard of can't be mind)

Nice! Are all the other presentations planned to be released as well (infantry, vehicles etc.)?

Nice! Are all the other presentations planned to be released as well (infantry, vehicles etc.)?

Yes.

The nighttime video is very atmospheric... I cant wait to play search and destroy or patrol type missions on it :)

Also I love the new faster transition from rifle to pistol... I can now quick draw while in combat and feel tacticool :cool:

Yes.

The nighttime video is very atmospheric... I cant wait to play search and destroy or patrol type missions on it :)

Also I love the new faster transition from rifle to pistol... I can now quick draw while in combat and feel tacticool :cool:

I like it too. I never really carried a pistol before because it was rather pointless. You could reload your primary quicker than you could pull your sidearm so I would just choose to reload. Different story if I was out of ammo but I tried not to let that happen.

I must say how fooking astonished I am again with the sounds. Absolutely brilliant, like the chopper patrolling above.

Can't wait for the rest of the showcase and hope we will see all the things real soon.

I'm no expert on under water rifles, but all I know is that they cant be reloaded underwater. (The ones I've heard of can't be mind)

Think of it as a gameplay element then.

Think of it as a gameplay element then.

I am don't worry :p I'm a little bit more open then the uber-realism crowd :D

If someone could please upload it to Youtube I would be most grateful.

Actually, they've done that themselves already:

fF9OvmjE4A0

Note, there should be in-game SFX in future videos.

Best,

RiE

Thanks, now I can download and watch it in slo-mo with my video editor, love seeing all the juicy details.

The LMG reload animation is lovely... despite the hand going through the colimionator sight :P

The LMG reload animation is lovely... despite the hand going through the colimionator sight :P

And the lack of movement in the belt. Also, pistols won´t appear in the holster and there is no difference in animation while looking throught scopes\iron again... Oh well.

Other than that no new information, he didn´t even fired the GM6 that was lying around. The "glow" around the weapons in 1st person view is due AO?

Animations look better everytime I watch a new video xD

It's probably still WIP animation I think...

Is it just me or does Crowe sound really really exhausted there.

Nice animation show, I especially like the little peek at what we can expect of the alpha.

I would already buy the game even if it was only the little island and the stuff we saw... I am already sold ^^

did you see lod transformations? i didnt.. ( i didnt search for them but they didnt jump into my eye, and thats enough for me!)

Is it just me or does Crowe sound really really exhausted there.

LoL, no surprise there. How many times has Crowe shown and narrated Camp Maxwell? I would go crazy!

LoL, no surprise there. How many times has Crowe shown and narrated Camp Maxwell? I would go crazy!

+1, yeah, too much Camp Maxwell, we want to see Limnos, we want to see 3D scope, we want to see JADAM explosion effect......

+1, yeah, too much Camp Maxwell, we want to see Limnos, we want to see 3D scope, we want to see JADAM explosion effect......

Pretty sure that wasn't the point of HKFlash's post. There won't be 3d scope, and probably not some special realistic JDAM explosion effect either.

i want to see those mountain caves and maybe some building inside with AI moving and shooting in there...