Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

I think there's real potential for underpants combat.

One could devise the following mission: you start out as an infantryman stationed in some base, it's early dawn, you're still asleep along with your other brothers-in-arms, then suddenly an alarm with a couple of RPGs go off and everyone is expected to be out of bed, defending the F.O.B. Make sure you set AI waypoints in such a way, that the players don't have time to put their pants (gear) on. :icon_twisted:

I think there's real potential for underpants combat.

One could devise the following mission: you start out as an infantryman stationed in some base, it's early dawn, you're still asleep along with your other brothers-in-arms, then suddenly an alarm with a couple of RPGs go off and everyone is expected to be out of bed, defending the F.O.B. Make sure you set AI waypoints in such a way, that the players don't have time to put their pants (gear) on. :icon_twisted:

Yeahhh more potential for even more immersive scenarios by the community :-)

Zombie apocalypse.

You wake up with zombies beating at the door. You get out of bed, grab your gun. Shoot them through the door, and proceed to receive a task hint:

"Obtain pants"

Mission maker trolling. Let it begin.

Under pants combat you say?

cDggufu2YG4

The only thing I want to know now is when will Rocket's E3 T-shirt be available to buy ? :p

I just took a close look at some of the videos again and in one of them I found that the inventory system also displays you in what weapons certain magazines are used.

It listed the

- MX/C/M3GL

- TRG-20

- TRG-21/EGLM

- P07

and under the 9mm magazine, there was a new one, the PDW 2000.

I just took a close look at some of the videos again and in one of them I found that the inventory system also displays you in what weapons certain magazines are used.

It listed the

- MX/C/M3GL

- TRG-20

- TRG-21/EGLM

- P07

I'm gonna go on a crazy hunch here and say that the PDW 2000 is the Scorpion EVO 3. On yeah and guess I'll have to rename the TAR in the list.

Yup found the video

In other minor related news. Solider

combat fatigue pants, T-shirt and cap seen on crates- more news at 8 Edited by Maio

It listed the

- MX/C/M3GL

- TRG-20

- TRG-21/EGLM

- P07

which vid was this?

Those TRG's could be Sako? or it is coincidence?

hmm it seems those will be Tavor names in arma 3

Those TRG's could be Sako? or it is coincidence?

hmm it seems those will be Tavor names in arma 3

Coincidence man. I doubt we'll be seeing GL's on sniper rifles even in fictional futures :p

Coincidence man. I doubt we'll be seeing GL's on sniper rifles even in fictional futures :p

You only see that at airsoft games :p

You only see that at airsoft games :p

Yes well... those tactical war-fighters need game changing force multipliers, don't they :cool:

Ok , I need help with something. Look at the Sharpshooter in

video. Is that a multicam combat shirt he is wearing, or is it something else. To me it looks like some kind of jacket. Ignore the camelback he has on his back. Edited by Maio

Yes well... those tactical war-fighters need game changing force multipliers, don't they :cool:

Ok , I need help with something. Look at the Sharpshooter in

video. Is that a multicam combat shirt he is wearing, or is it something else. To me it looks like some kind of jacket. Ignore the camelback he has on his back.

It's a 10-min video. What sharpshooter? You mean the Marksman on the Deterrence Mission? If so, then he's wearing a combat shirt and a chest rig

It's a 10-min video. What sharpshooter? You mean the Marksman on the Deterrence Mission? If so, then he's wearing a combat shirt and a chest rig

Forgot to add the time stamp. The part where they assault the hill:

Forgot to add the time stamp. The part where they assault the hill:

Yeah, he's wearing the multicam combat shirt and a chest rig, which probably comes with a camelbak.

Yeah, he's wearing the multicam combat shirt and a chest rig, which probably comes with a camelbak.

I still believe camelbaks are a separate item of equipment. There have been heavy and medium plate carriers/LBVs with and without the camelbak. I would guess it´s an Item that affects stats (recovery, or endurance, perhaps)

Great to see demos, where actual players are in control, even if they are a little derp. Minute 7 - he stole the pants off the fallen enemy. :icon_twisted:

I still believe camelbaks are a separate item of equipment. There have been heavy and medium plate carriers/LBVs with and without the camelbak. I would guess it´s an Item that affects stats (recovery, or endurance, perhaps)

DayZ creator involved, thirst is now a possibily also.

Bring on the Frank 'n' Beans.

The camelback is an individual piece of equipment. I've added it to the list a couple of days ago. In the videos, if you look at the recon scout under the camo net he is only wearing a camelback. However the camelback seen on the back of the load bearing vest is part of the vest model.

The camelback is an individual piece of equipment.

Any chance of cameltoe ?