Sign in to follow this  
*zeewolf*

Arma: Cold War Assault

Not many games are still played after 10 years. Operation Flashpoint CWC is one of those.

In my opinion one of the best games in Gamehistory.

from my side

tribute, respect and appreciation.

Thank you OFP for the great time.

Happy birthday, here's to the 1000's of hours I have spent playing OFP/Arma/Arma2

Happy birthday OFP, can't even begin to count how much hours of my life playing, mission building and modding have been taken by this.

You may want to have a closer look at my salute picture :p

Thx for your work aswell, OFP wouldn´t be OFP without the countless mods that made it an even better OFP!

Man, to think I've practically grown up with BIS' games. :D

Happy 10th, OFP! And congrats to BIS!

Happy birthday (gaming) love of my life!

I shall be releasing addons later today in celebration of this glorious moment (no, it's not DX11 support or similar :p ). There have been so many addons that it just wouldn't be OFP if there weren't any new addons.

Happy Birthday OFP! I'm not sure what I'd be doing with out this series. :p (seriously... :D).

It's my birthday too and almost half of my life was wasted with this. Coincidence?

Nah... Happy Birthday then! Congrats and life for BIS!

Happy 10th!!

Thanks BIS, and the community of course. Both of you have made the game great, and a jewel for the ones that know it

Happy 10th birthday.

The first decade has passed and the game still remains installed on the PC and played.

Regards,

Sander

Happy Birthday OFP, I've brought some brownies and beer to celebrate! Thanks for giving us the honor to play such an awesome game!

So, it's ten years now that I ignored Berghoff's instructions to "hang left and avoid the trees" and crashed right into one, getting a "This vehicle is unserviceable. We'll continue on foot" from him :)

Happy Birthday Flashpoint. A legend you have become.

Congratulations OFP!

You made it and still not dead like soooooooo many other games. Lets have a big party and get some great fireworks over Malden, Everon, Nogova + Desert Island!!! :party: + :803:

Papa Bear to all...

Happy Birthday from Germany to you, Operation Flashpoint.

Once again, thx for

- thousands of hours taken away from my sparetime

- thousands of Euros invested in better hardware to enjoy you even more

- thousands of posts typed on here and over at OPFEC is search of wisdom

- thousands of tutorials & scripts downloaded & tested

- thousands of codelines typed in my scripts only to see they were sh!te

- thousands of AI groups watched on the desert island (to see whether they do want i wanted them to do)

- hundreds of pizzas wasted on OpF Lan sessions

and finally making me realize graphics don't mean anything when you're having fun.

Thx so much.

Greet your brother 'Resistance' from me when you see him.

])oc out :)

Thank you BIS for 10 years of great military sim titles and excellent support!

Still remember that special day 10 years ago when I picked up OFP at the local shop after playing the demo version over and over for months. It's been a rocky road (thinking of bugs here) but in the end you always delivered and often a bit more than required.

Been into PC games/sims since the late 80's and for me you earned the "best after market support badge" long time ago. Hoping you will keep evolving the ArmA-series and doing what you do for many years to come...

/KC

Thanks BIS for 10 years OFP!

I don't have the words to describe all that what we @ StoV loved about OFP, or what we associate with it today when we talk about the good old times.

I only say that we are still playing it today for a good reason, and that's BWCTI, or for some [CoD*]-script based C&H - frequently copied but never equalled.

Anyways, without you guys @ BI and your design of the game - all the freedom in scripting and modding you have given to us - such a longevity would have never been achieved.

I know you don't like to hear it from a business-view, but we never bought a product that gave so much for so little investment.

OFP is still sitting on top of the genre it once defined.

Kudos!

* - Today it seems important to note that [CoD] means Clan of Dukes and not that shooting gallery game. The old lads will remember ;)

:notworthy:

Happy birthday OFP! :yay:

It's 10 years for Flashpoint, but only 5yrs for me playing the game so I hope it's not the end! One of the very few games which are still being played for so long after release. And I think the only one that have such community. Can you believe that there are still mods for OFP in works? So also thanks to them - the modders: addonmakers, missionmakers and everyone who made OFP so popular!

Happy Birthday Flashpoint and thanks to BIS! You'll never know how we love you! :inlove: