Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Introducing Take On Helicopters by Bohemia Interactive

Every game is better with nukes ;)

Well it seems you guys are serious about the take on helicopters game.

Good luck with the project! It actually might be a fun game. If the technology finds its way into arma it would be great as well, so it sounds like a win win situation :)

Nice one with the zombies btw :)

WTF? :upside:

Now this is April Fools' joke! :laugh:

Unfortunately, I guess it is... a zombie survival mode in a helo sim would be cool, chopping up zombies with your rotor blades or swooping them up with your landing gear and dropping them from buildings...

"Sling-load executions"

Haha :D :D

Dwardens avatar comes to mind:

dwarden.jpg?3688

(ok his old avatar :P)

Every game is better with nukes ;)

yes that is true

someone noticed ...:cool::D

Think We should boycott the game until there force to rename the francise to "Simcopter2 : Red Rescue" think that's a fair deal

I'll just wait for BIS's next ArmA related thing, no way I'm paying full price for a civilian oriented helicopter game...I could literally make that in ArmA 2 with the current helis we have.

Edit: Why no I have cool avatar!?:don 12::ftvsmilie1::elfbash:

Edit #2-Why is a male smiley face ironing his OWN cloths???

Edited by Enad

I DEMAND THE ROFL COPTER TO BE INCULDED:p

Think We should boycott the game until there force to rename the francise to "Simcopter2 : Red Rescue" think that's a fair deal

I DO hope this will be a realistic version of Simcopter:p

BTW whats wrong with full-on, switch-flipping, hardcore simulation? I personally find those very interesting to play...

Edited by 4 IN 1

I could literally make that in ArmA 2 with the current helis we have.

Considering how much work on new stuff including significant engine development is put into the project, I really doubt this would be possible.

But as you probably already have read the PC gamer interview I guess you already know it...

Oh snap you just got banned2-1.png

Haha, I have a feeling we will be seeing these red lovely avatars around here for loong time

Haha, I have a feeling we will be seeing these red lovely avatars around here for loong time

This already become an inside joke you know;)

?? I wonder if it will be compatible with FARMA... Not spelt incorrectly:p I am sorry but releasing info of games on the 1st makes me question it....

Edited by gonk

Considering how much work on new stuff including significant engine development is put into the project, I really doubt this would be possible.

But as you probably already have read the PC gamer interview I guess you already know it...

It may not be as realistic as what you making, but I sure as hell could make a helicopter game in the editor.

I'll release it under the name Take on: Enad!

It will sell more than any other game ever made to this day. :yay:

I just got UN-banned21.png

It may not be as realistic as what you making, but I sure as hell could make a helicopter game in the editor.

I just got UN-banned21.png

Dear BIS.

I sincerly hope that the gameplay in ToH will be better than this:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=116945

And it's not even a joke :p :D

Haha. I find it funny that your "game" will somehow sell more games than the game that it is based in since the game is required for your game. The best you could ever do is break even.

I have faith that BI will improve enough on the present model and make it worth buying. I can't say that I'm incredibly excited for the game but I think that I will still end up buying it, playing it, and having a hell of a lot of fun with it.

Haha. I find it funny that your "game" will somehow sell more games than the game that it is based in since the game is required for your game. The best you could ever do is break even.

I have faith that BI will improve enough on the present model and make it worth buying. I can't say that I'm incredibly excited for the game but I think that I will still end up buying it, playing it, and having a hell of a lot of fun with it.

I'm creating a new engine.

I'm creating a new engine.

Nice. Good luck with that. Let us know when it's ready. kthxbai

Take on Helicopters, Zombie Apocalypes - hilarious.

Slight tinge of sadness knowing its just a April fools though coz that lawn mower move was - priceless

Edited by Andre