Sign in to follow this  
Second

MultiDiscussion : TES5: Skyrim, BattleField 3, COD, R6 etc.

oh god :(

And we know what comes out of that Gridiron foolishness.

Sooner or later some kids loan their dads rifles and go play it live on their neighborhood.

Then we have some nice headline again to read...

And also: Athletes?? LOL

How irresponsible can they get?

:confused:

BF3 REALLY needs smoke grenades

It probably isn't "balanced for smoke grenades". ;)

BF3 REALLY needs smoke grenades

There are Smoke Grenades ,but you must unlock them by leveling your rank

M18 Smoke Grenade

Is anyone else getting nasty lag on a lot of the Caspian Border servers? Think I'll wait till this evening and see how things are...

Is anyone else getting nasty lag on a lot of the Caspian Border servers? Think I'll wait till this evening and see how things are...

Yup, it is just unplayable with anything else than a machine gun :(

Caspian is fine, just join a less populated server (below 32). Although flying jets feels very shitty even without lag.

New maps

Operation Firestorm BF3 Multiplayer PC Gameplay

ubDgYNtQgyY

Grand Bazaar BF3 Multiplayer CONSOLE Gameplay

DQe2sSSNhZs

Edited by jblackrupert

Damn and I thought that armas heli startup is to fast....

Stinger finally!! sick of those stupid apaches/havocs dominating... (spoken from a BC2 pov)

There is AA launchers in the beta actually. Quite an early Engineer upgrade I believe.

Sad to say, they are a bit slow.

Edited by colossus

Looks much better then older SP trailer\gameplays

chaos on tracks

That about sums it up for me. You think there's chaos all around you but they won't let you roam about because then you'd see its all just an illusion created by sfx, smoke and scripted sequences left and right.

Actually its a compliment to the designers that they can trick into thinking like that. ChaosOnTracks is just not for everyone.

Gotta say, the MW3 SP trailer sure has gotten me hot.... for Arma 3. MWs story so far has been so stupid, even the silliest and backwards concoctions BIS can come up with will be more realistic than this.

Plus, Arma 3 will display a WW3 that, equipment and strategy wise, will be more realistic, ie, centered on europe and not the US mainland.

And I´m sure the A3 gameplay will be much, much more satisfying than the endless orgy of explosions this game seems to be.

Gotta say, the MW3 SP trailer sure has gotten me hot.... for Arma 3. MWs story so far has been so stupid, even the silliest and backwards concoctions BIS can come up with will be more realistic than this.

Plus, Arma 3 will display a WW3 that, equipment and strategy wise, will be more realistic, ie, centered on europe and not the US mainland.

And I´m sure the A3 gameplay will be much, much more satisfying than the endless orgy of explosions this game seems to be.

I lol'ed at that :)

Infinity Ward is the Michael Bay of video games.

Pretending this game is meant to be a plausible and accurate portrayal of modern military forces is like watching Armageddon and treating it as a documentary on NASA.

The planes are rediculously slow and vehicles like jeeps seem indestructable no matter how many cliffs you drive off or how many buildings you crash into.

Soldiers jumping off high buildings don't seem to suffer any life threatening damage.

The planes are rediculously slow and vehicles like jeeps seem indestructable no matter how many cliffs you drive off or how many buildings you crash into.

Soldiers jumping off high buildings don't seem to suffer any life threatening damage.

It's a game, get over it :rolleyes:

It's a game, get over it :rolleyes:

I'm comparing it to past Battlefields, not games like Arma.

Planes are slow in games because of map sizes of course

but BC3... I mean BF3 planes look like they're barely moving.

Driving and jumping from heights was something you at least had to be reasonably careful doing in BF1942, BF2, BF2142.

Infinity Ward is the Michael Bay of video games.

Pretending this game is meant to be a plausible and accurate portrayal of modern military forces is like watching Armageddon and treating it as a documentary on NASA.

Good choice of words... I concur :)