Sign in to follow this  
msy

If there will be a free DLC for Christmas gift?

Well, as have already been shown, islands that we're happy with is pretty much an impossibility within the scope of a DLC. Winter theme? Sure. Winter island of 2x2 km, who'd want that? :D For Arma3, I'm hoping for a looooong campaign in terms of seasonal span (and number of missions :)), where pretty much everything is setObjectTexture capable, and readied for all seasons. Incl. unit uniforms.

Another point is that BIS doesn't seek to lock out those without the content. The PMC island is basically a lockout, at least I won't ever consider joining a server running this map, due to the extreme shimmering effects from the low quality textures from the new objects (check with TI capable scope on PMC Lite). Low quality weapons (that I can still aim with) and unit textures I think I can live with. But not the island/object textures, trees and bushes in particular.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How about we give them a present this time, like a couple of crates of beer?

bloody good idea. beers to BIS from around the world. wonder if customs will let them through or drink em?

Not many games dish out free content nowdays. We have been fortunate in the past that BIS have been very generous with extra content.

That said, I hope they throw out a present for the fans at christams : )

Be wise guys, there won't be second present like EW send us anymore. Any good wishes to the next DLC will be meaningless because BIS has already worked out the general shape of their next DLC soon after PMC released, hence, our wishes may only be a tiny part of next next DLC. lol.

Glad you're sure you know more than most of us (including myself, and maybe even BIS themselves) about BIS' ways with DLC, ffur2007slx2_5.

But not the island/object textures, trees and bushes in particular.

Like in OA when your like 20m away and they turn into a green block, OA vegiation is poor already!

Sorry to say this, but, Santa doesnt exist, it was always your parents

That should have been within Spoiler tags ;)

The fact that no BI offical come into this thread and drop some words might be the answer to the big question:p

bloody good idea. beers to BIS from around the world. wonder if customs will let them through or drink em?

Don't know about the rest of the world, but Aussie customs would swap it for something harder...

Sorry to say this, but, Santa doesnt exist, it was always your parents

I remember I learned the truth when my brother showed me the Charlie McCarthy Ventriloquist Doll sitting in my parent's closet.

To this day I'm not sure if I'm more upset with myself for believing in Santa Claus or for wanting a Charlie McCarthy Ventriloquist Doll. :o

We got an Apache and rather good campaign last Christmas along with a patch. Maybe something similar will happen this year.

Please Santa BIS, bring me the Kiowa Warrior from VBS2 !!!!!

Pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee................

Dear god yes. I was surprised there was no Kiowa in OA actually. I was sure there would be when I heard it focused on the US Army.

At the risk of being shot at from all sides, I'd just like to say that I would love a chally!

better fps is my wish

Go to walmart they sell FPS + it gives you a smooth 120fps in any PC game

its only $19.95

and no Its NOT a scam.

Its made in America too. ;)

I'd settle for a campaign, and a Kiowa. Definitely need a Kiowa.

At the risk of being shot at from all sides, I'd just like to say that I would love a chally!

Totally agree, I vote for the Challenger 2 Tank as well. The British really need a MBT to complete the vehicles already existant in BAF.

World peace and a cold beer.

I mean they gave us eaglewing last year.

-k

This is starting to turn into a bit of a wish list me thinks.

Heh i liked to see Kiowa as the gift + some single player or mp missions (no need campaign)

and i will be very happy :p