What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

Mates, you got an not updated version of JSRS. There's already some new stuff, all distant sounds are new again and also the new cracks...

I will make a video to show some new stuff.

Jarhead

Mates, you got an not updated version of JSRS. There's already some new stuff, all distant sounds are new again and also the new cracks...

Jarhead

No Jar, no more videos, more releases :P

As soon as this is released, bye-bye @ACEX_SM! :D

Edited by Laqueesha

Jarhead

Remember guys, the new stuff sounds even better than what you can hear in the video (honestly, I don´t know how this can sound even better than it already does), so expect to hear the best weapon sounds you ever witnessed in a game. LJ will blow our ears away! :dancehead:

Jajajajaja..... *smashing Head on Keyboard* :D :D

Smash head on keyboard? Sounds fun ...

bgyhvtn u67

That's what I got.

LJ, free us from insanity :P

6ttttttg5rfvhyujnhy

Oh Lordy... not this again. For those who don't remember, there used to a be an entire thread dedicated to the results of forum members bashing their heads on their keyboards.

Do you see what you have turned us into Lord Jarhead? DO YOU SEE??

:D

juhddcgfvhnjmjmnhgfvcd

OMG.. that hurts! :D

Hahaha... its kind of a sport... first one who writes down an accurate letter wins!

Jarhead

sorry i don't want to smash my fucking G19 on my head , that's cost me one arm !

first one who writes down an accurate letter wins!

Jarhead

Dear Lord Jarhead,

Please provide me with the secret link to download JSRS 1.4.

Sincerely,

Munger

---

Oh look! This is what I got when I bashed my head against my keyboard again! Therefore Jarhead, per your comments, please provide me with the secret link... :p:D

I would like to have access to the 1.4 beta. I have a difficult time right now in my life and if you can give me a link it would make my day a little better :)

I would like to have access to the 1.4 beta. I have a difficult time right now in my life and if you can give me a link it would make my day a little better :)

I dont laugh now, because you could mean it so. But mate, we all have to fight our wars. At least, not even my Betatesters got the last version. Its just my personal piece of "godlike sounds" somewhere on my HDD. And on a nother HDD... and on some FTP's...

And talk about problems is better than just playing around them... or so... or what ever... nevermind lol^^ I'm crazy...

@Munger

I got:

"Release on 2013....

release on 2013.......

2013.... 2014...... "

Dont know what the hell is going on here :D

Haha....

Jarhead

Hey Jarhead, I have some great recipes for pork chops:

Brown sugar, ketchup, onion, and a bit of lemon juice make a quick sauce for pork chops. You can easily double this recipe to serve a crowd.

4 pork chops

1/4 cup brown sugar

1/4 cup ketchup

Pm secret link for 1.4 beta

2 tablespoons minced onion

1 tablespoon lemon juice

Heat a large skillet over high heat. Sear the pork chops until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer the pork chops to a slow cooker. Pm me secret link to 1.4 beta Mix the brown sugar, ketchup, onion, and lemon juice in a bowl; spoon over the pork chops.

2. Cook on Low until the pork chops are very tender, 4 to 6 hours.:)

1/4 cup ketchup

Pm secret link for 1.4 beta

2 tablespoons minced onion

Reeeeeaaaal subtle lol

Maybe there's only half year valuable to get this mod, like the ACE2 is going to stop the update for ARMA3.

guys you should remember, everytime he gets an email about one of you asking about it, he stops working and reads it. That stops him like 20 secs , summed up=too much breaks. :)

Maybe shouldn't name the thread 1.4 in the Completed Mods section when 1.33 is the latest available? Might solve some questions.. just saying :)

Yeah I kinda open it thinking "finally!" and then... Sigh.

With this one may never know if 1.4 was released. It's like the thread title cries wolf.

I guess he will rename the Thread to JSRS 1.4 Released when its done

Maybe shouldn't name the thread 1.4 in the Completed Mods section when 1.33 is the latest available? Might solve some questions.. just saying :)

Yeah, that got me a few weeks back, bit misleading.

guys you should remember, everytime he gets an email about one of you asking about it, he stops working and reads it. That stops him like 20 secs , summed up=too much breaks. :)

Well, I'm illiterate! So it cost me 2 days for each PM, Mail, or what ever :p

....ignore everyone

Heh, I always do :D

Yah, I wanted to shock people^^ Was a totally success I guess. At release I will rename into JSRS 1.4 !RELEASED! ;)

Jarhead