What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

Hello my Lord :)

I have an idea that saves alot of time for u...

Rename the v1.4 in v 1.6 and u save 2 years of hard working...hahaha...:D

Cheers my friend and please....No sweat! :D

McLupo

Ps: Thx for your great sound and all the effort u have!

Hey Matey ;)

Nice you jumped in! Yah, I also could do^^ Some already told me, I made Arma to Arma 2.5! Hehe, I guess I should call it JSRS 2.0 instead..... nope, 1.4 comes straigt along and please, I want something to do, so I have to bring you 1.5... and 1.6.... and 2.0 some day! Maybe with Arma3 .... or... Arma 4 at least^^

Thanks mate!

Jarhead

Haha..Mate,

ArmA4 sounds good because i´m retired and have the time for all this useless things...hahaha... and i have the time to help you by the 6.0....hahaha...

Good to see u laughing...:)

It´s always a pleasure to talk with u!

McLupo

Likewise, mate!

I hope we will have more abilities in Arma 3, otherwhise I dont even touch this game, because I dont like the szenarion (future and so) anyways. And I dont even want to HAVE TO use Mods to get our old and loved weapons back. I dont want to make a Soundmod based on other Mods... that sucks^^

See you matey ;)

Jarhead

I guess with ArmA III we won't have "authentic" sound mods since everything will be futuristic. Of course you can still mod higher quality sounds in.

I think this will make choosing the "best" sound mod quite difficult.

@LJ

Man..i will buy ArmA3 NOT for their campaign (never played any) or futuristic crap (imho)-but

for the extended abilities it will open in models/terrain making and code- and i hope there will be plenty of those..-

I can assure you the "hardware" i m planning to use-is in the same "level" we all using today..

so..

I m pretty sure WE WILL need all of your "today" stuff.

Regards

Edited by GiorgyGR

I guess with ArmA III we won't have "authentic" sound mods since everything will be futuristic. Of course you can still mod higher quality sounds in.

I think this will make choosing the "best" sound mod quite difficult.

Give it a few months after release, and the game will be full of basic, current-age military hardware and personnel. Doubt everyone will just take the 'futuristic' thing and run with it.

O! JH! Mega Idea! ;)! Can you add getin vehicle sounds? Sounds of closing and open doors?! Its be very amazing!

J-Guid please dont give him any new ideas it will prolong the release date :(

:D:D:D I have big lot of ideas ;), and can assist to JH with realise hom :)

Im sure there alot of projects ongoing right now and they will appreciate your ideas . So please dont be shy go knock on their door and give them a nice christmas present.

I will assist JH so dont worry :)

Im sure there alot of projects ongoing right now and they will appreciate your ideas . So please dont be shy go knock on their door and give them a nice christmas present.

I will assist JH so dont worry :)

Have a Nice I belive you be cool ;)!

Well, I'm working on a new script with a fantastic Scripter. So theres alot of work to do now. Testing and testing and testing and so on.

I would say I cancel JSRS 1.4 for Arma2 and will wait and convert it for A3 then. After all the nice Idea from J-Guid I will never make it this year, so I will just go for A3 then.

Thanks alot guys, Thread closed!*

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nah, just kidding ;)

Jarhead

Do you realize you could kill someone with that annoucement?

I think I could be killed myself if I keep acting like that.

Jarhead

Who knows, some people are really eager to play with this :j:

Well, I'm working on a new script with a fantastic Scripter. [...]

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nah, just kidding ;)

Jarhead

i hope you are not kidding at this point? ^^

Well, i think LJ will release it on 24th Dec. xD Would be the best Christmas Gift EVER! ;D

i hope you are not kidding at this point? ^^

Well, i think LJ will release it on 24th Dec. xD Would be the best Christmas Gift EVER! ;D

Would be a shame, then I couldn't get to test it before March 2012.

All I can and will say, from first hand experience with 1.4 is that the waiting time will be definitely worth it hands down. LJ has already managed to do a lot of amazing things that in the end--dare I say--has set a whole new high level compared to previous versions of JSRS. Previous versions were good, really good. But 1.4 will stand above and beyond, IMHO.

Normally in ArmA you want to avoid getting shot at, but just current phase of the beta alone makes you WANT to get shot at. And those days of flying around after you got killed and having to watch the rest of your team fight will no longer be boring. You'll be too busy wetting your pants in delight of all the new and crazy sounds at distance. So whether you're fighting, retreating or flying around waiting for your team to die so you can play again--you'll be enjoying every moment when running 1.4!

;)

All I can and will say, from first hand experience with 1.4 is that the waiting time will be definitely worth it hands down. LJ has already managed to do a lot of amazing things that in the end--dare I say--has set a whole new high level compared to previous versions of JSRS. Previous versions were good, really good. But 1.4 will stand above and beyond, IMHO.

Normally in ArmA you want to avoid getting shot at, but just current phase of the beta alone makes you WANT to get shot at. And those days of flying around after you got killed and having to watch the rest of your team fight will no longer be boring. You'll be too busy wetting your pants in delight of all the new and crazy sounds at distance. So whether you're fighting, retreating or flying around waiting for your team to die so you can play again--you'll be enjoying every moment when running 1.4!

;)

I should quote that on each page here :D Thanks mate!

LISTEN TO THIS MEN! :p

Jarhead

This sounds promising... Can't wait! Ill take part into soundmodding again when I get more interest in Arma2. But Ill think Im gonna wait to mod, 'til Arma3 hits the streets. :)

This sounds promising... Can't wait! Ill take part into soundmodding again when I get more interest in Arma2. But Ill think Im gonna wait to mod, 'til Arma3 hits the streets. :)

Yah you should mate. SM making is a lot of work and time effort. So before you even got some big stuff to realese, A3 is knocking on the door anyways. So I wouldn't start anything new now. Starting with A3 would be the best.

Well, I dont like A3 because of the future stuff and such, but I'm going to have to accept it sooner or later.

Jarhead