Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod v 1.7 released!

Version 1.7 released on 05/30/10!

Download link below!

Hey there.

We've just released version 1.7 of our mod, which now includes the Wiesel 2 Ozelot.

The latest version includes most of our addons in NATO and desert camo, as well as ISAF markings and is now fully ACE-compatible.

However Extended Eventhandlers are now required for the mod to work.

There is also a bunch of missions by various authors included, check the readme for a full list of all missions and required addons.

64_tn.jpg 63_tn.jpg

72_tn.jpg 73_tn.jpg

58_tn.jpg

Key Features:

- includes various personal weapons in use with the German Bundeswehr

- includes various character models: squadleader, rifleman, tank crew, ...

- includes various wheeled vehicles: MAN 5t truck variants ,TPz Fuchs 1A6, Fuchs BAT, ...

- includes various tracked vehicles: Wiesel 2 Ozelot (new), SPz Marder 1A5, Leopard 2A6, ...

- includes UH-1D transport helicopter

- includes most vehicles in NATO camo and desert camo and with ISAF markings

- supports both XEH & ACE (beta) (new)

- seperate ACE config available (new)

- customizable tactical signs

- customizable license plates

- customizable rank patches

- customizable tank ids

- new script effects: screen shakes when high powered weapons are fired nearby

- new script effects: unique vehicle smoke screen

- new script effects: Panzerfaust 3 backblast

- numerous missions, including coopevent missions used during the betaphase of our addons

Now enjoy our addons and have a nice day.

P.S.: We know there are some errors on the Marder 1A5 (e.g. invisible crew), but we've decided to release it in it's current state as it is still playable. We will fix these bugs once our team finds more time to spend on the mod.

Download v1.7

Config for use with A.C.E.2

Edited by TeRp

Wiesel on the way! Thx BWMOD Team :cool:

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

7840712.gif

Required Addons :

DOWNLOAD - Community Base Addon

3160960.gif

Required Addons :

DOWNLOAD - ACE Core

DOWNLOAD - Community Base Addon

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1106][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/7840712.gif][/url]

[b]Required Addons :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1002]DOWNLOAD - Community Base Addon[/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1106]DOWNLOAD - BWMod (v.1.7) - [270 MB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url]

[b]Required Addons :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1002]DOWNLOAD - Community Base Addon[/url]

Edited by Imutep

You guys must stop it!

Each time I started thinking about a mission with your work, you release another Update with more toys to play with. Have mercy with the mission creators! :D

I'm of course just joking, looking forward to the next update!

You guys must stop it!

Each time I started thinking about a mission with your work, you release another Update with more toys to play with. Have mercy with the mission creators! :D

I'm of course just joking, looking forward to the next update!

He,he !

@Wolle

Looks like you´re a little bit to slow with your work !:D

Now its Time for you to start again !:p

regards

(ST6)Predator

I have always loved BW. I haven't really been able to use any of it since OFP though. I used to love playing CRCTI BW version, Tigers, leopards, Marders, Wiesels (amazingly fun little tank).

I know people hate suggestions for content to be included by default within ACE2. But I would so love to have BW as part of ACE, or even instead of PLA. The quality of their work in second to none. Oh how I would love to play Domination on Duala with BW units...droooool :cool:

Thanks for the release!

Awesome work!

Edited by Bier AIG Razor

I know people hate suggestions for content to be included by default within ACE2. But I would so love to have BW as part of ACE, or even instead of PLA. The quality of their work in second to none. Oh how I would love to play Domination on Duala with BW units...droooool :cool:

Sorry, but not gonna happen.

You can just make your own version of Domination, I don't know what's the big deal here.

Just because the pbo file file isn't named "ACEX_BWMod" but "BWMod_ACE" doesn't mean the mod won't work with ACE or w/e.

Seriously..

Yea BWMod as others is great on it's own, and functions fine with and without ACE.

Choice is a good thing, and it's easy to use em together, additional ACE configs is great too, everything any kind of user would wish for :)

Sorry, but not gonna happen.

You can just make your own version of Domination, I don't know what's the big deal here.

Just because the pbo file file isn't named "ACEX_BWMod" but "BWMod_ACE" doesn't mean the mod won't work with ACE or w/e.

Seriously..

Like I said, people hate when this is suggested. My reasons are nothing to do with compatibility(or because of the file names?). The reason is popularity, everyone is using Ace2 so it would mean it was popular and easy to find an online mission using BW units, as everyone would have it. Also I consider this mod to be of extremely high quality, so I personally think it would be a great ACE addition and would be used a lot.

But as you say, it aint gonna happen, so no worries :)

Thanks again for the release!

Edited by -=seany=-

I would redo the colors of the desert uniforms they look more like Danish t/99 than German desert flecktarn.

91564743.jpg

denmarkm84desertpattern.jpg

germanydesertjacketpatt.jpg

They are based on photographs and i'm 100% sure they are absolutely correct , since i've got a pair of pants with the pattern. I decided to give it a yellowish tan , because dust and mud often adapt the brighter parts of the camo to what color the sand actually has in the given environment.

1000x1r54u.th.jpg

see for yourself

Great!!! :bounce3:

I hope the Gepard will be released soon!

I play the mod with SLX (yep, not everyone is using ACE), and its a intense experience.

Good to see the Wiesel is back in A2! Hope the other Wiesels will make it too. :)

Somehow the BWMod handgrenade explo-sound overwrites all other default handgrenade sounds.

I guess the drivers MG3 on the Ozelot is not working because of engine limitation - so its there for the look or to remind BIS fixing their old engine? :cool:

Good to see the Wiesel is back in A2! Hope the other Wiesels will make it too. :)

I hope so, too.

But it's so much work for all of us. :o

Somehow the BWMod handgrenade explo-sound overwrites all other default handgrenade sounds.

:rolleyes: :D

I guess the drivers MG3 on the Ozelot is not working because of engine limitation - so its there for the look or to remind BIS fixing their old engine? :cool:

Both, even though I don't think they are really trying out addons.