Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod v 1.7 released!

@TeRp,

May I take the liberty to tweak config bugs and release the new one?

I hope he will give you the permission. That would be perfect, without having to use additonal addons which need other addons to run propperly. I would be really grateful to you if you could fix the existent config bugs.

kind regards

I'm getting a config error about the Crewmans rifle. SOmething along the lines of this:

No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CFGWeapons/G36a/MuzzleFar/opticModes/Scope.useModelOptics

Even worse is if I just replace/remove their weapons it still happens. Anyone else get this?

Edited by Nightrain

There won't be any update, sorry.

We've lost almost all interest in ArmA 2 for various reasons I am not going to elaborate here.

Well that just sucks.. Good luck anyway.

In case someone is looking for missions with BWMod - the latest A&S Pro Mode supports it now. :)

The game mode is essentially Attack and Defend mixed with Assault and Secure.

Similar to PUSH from Project Reality for example or StopWatch from Enemy Territory.

It has a strong AI mode - so you can play alone or friends with or against AI too.

To play with the desired modset or combo of modsets for both West and East side,

host the missions or run them on a dedicated server.

In the parameters in the mission lobby, you can select easily the modsets of your preference.

Only make sure to have all required addons loaded both on the client and server.

For the Bundeswehr modset its BWMod and AMT addons.

For questions, visit the A&S Pro Mode thread. Have fun. :bounce3:

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

Removed that childish rant and spam.

Thread locked now. If someone has to add something important, he knows where the key is.