Sign in to follow this  
rksl-rock

RKSL - RAF Eurofighter Typhoon FGR4 Released!

Absolutely brilliant! Thank you very much!

A beautful bird to fly and look at .

Regards padu

I tried placing more than 3 down in the editor, and it popped up 'Error "RAF Funding Line 6; cutbacks" - insufficient funds to fly more than 3 at once".

Is this a bug, or a realistic feature? :D

On a serious note. Fantastic work.

Ive tested this and i could place over 10 at the same time ._.
And they say Germans have no sense of humour ;)

Made my day :D

Back OT:

Fantastic mod RKSL, many thanks.

Really nice bird!

Althought you say he is very fast in the Docs, whats the max speed?

Thank you!

Really nice bird!

Althought you say he is very fast in the Docs, whats the max speed?

Thank you!

1450kph/795kts/Mach 1.2 ish at sea level

With a hard 1850kph/999kts/Mach 1.5 ish limit on the after burner in a 10 degree dive from 40,000 ft.

I should also point out that the Mach meter is a bit dogy. Over Mach 1 its reads M1.105 It should read 1.05. This is because the Hud speed source can't deal with decimal places.

Edited by RKSL-Rock

Blown away by this Rock, just been flying it for hours on end. Now I know what you meant about you testing it for "5 minutes" and ending up flying for hours :).

Wow im lost for words. Thx for a really great addon. Now i just need a new pc to get better view distance so i really can play around with this :P

I absolutely love the handling and the looks are great :)

Do you have any plans for a ingame loadout manager like the system used for the f-18s in arma??

PS: Keep up the good work. Are looking forward to next update on it and the update on the lynx and puma.

Blown away by this Rock, just been flying it for hours on end. Now I know what you meant about you testing it for "5 minutes" and ending up flying for hours .

Its addictive isn't it. Try the CAS-L2 loadout. Its lethal and probably is the most fun.

Wow im lost for words. Thx for a really great addon. Now i just need a new pc to get better view distance so i really can play around with this :P

I absolutely love the handling and the looks are great

Do you have any plans for a ingame loadout manager like the system used for the f-18s in arma??

PS: Keep up the good work. Are looking forward to next update on it and the update on the lynx and puma.

Yes. We are talking about an Arming GUI. It will be using something along the lines of a modified version Mykes IAWS standard. But no promises. But the Typhoon really needs it so it is something that we definitely want.

But as always free time is a huge factor. And UNN is currently looking in to a dozen or so projects. I have a short list of 10. Right now we're trying to decide what's a priority vs. what we can do quickly. And Arrowhead's engine changes mean we have to look again and see if there are better ways to do things.

In the short term though... this bloody EuroFighter is distracting me. :)

Great release ROCK. Cheers for sharing this with BI community

Looking forward for more of your magic

Really Great Add-on, just Awesome! Really appreciate all your teams hard work.

:yay:

top shelf thanks for the hard work

Just gave this baby a good ol floggin' Loving it to death its a beauty to fly a beauty to look at and just an amazing piece of work fullstop. You and your team have magic hands rock, and it really shows in the amazing quality that you produced this ( And your heli's with) Now you've mentioned your harriers I'm even more excited as I find it hard to believe anyone can top themselves on what you've done here ( I know you will do it though! :P) In all excellent work and I can't wait for the extra features on this baby.

The flight dynamics are impressive (on this, and the Merlin). You've managed to capture a sense of inertia without making it a flying brick, as most other planes in ArmA are.

Having fun tearing up towns with the (Mauser?) 27mm. Looking forward to the Harrier and Tonka.

Myke;1680143']

Your post have absolutely nothing to do with this topic. If you have questions about personal opinions' date=' feel free to send a PM to the respective person. But be aware, you might get a response.

[/quote']

I don't appreciate all of my posts being characterized as such. I just find this whole ACE argument ridiculous. That said it is an excellent mod, easily comparable to Franz's ArmA Super Hornet that I love so much.

Trackir 5 + x52 pro + Eurofighter= OMG!!!

Thank you

"ACE REALLY needs this man - give it to them"

"I demand you give it to ACE now!"

Whoever wrote that should be locked down in a psych ward.

aaaaaaaanyways, put this in a nice golden frame, and sell it for lots of dollars at some fancy auction, because this is an amazing work of art! A huge thank you to the whole RKSL team!

Been playing around with it a couple of hours now and a question have popped up.

Why are the dumb bombs guided?

This brings me back to the time playing Super EF2000, being my first actural flight sim(falcon 4 being the secound) and I always wondered when will I have the chance to acturally get off the aircraft and walk around it in a game, now you made it possible, RKSL, GREAT STUFF!! As long as ACE wont mess with your addon(and not the other way around), the "ACE FTW" ballocks shouldn't be bothered.

P.S. BTW, Rock, do you plan on updating your older addons config so that it support some(if not all) of the new features like FLIR that is in OA?

Edited by 4 IN 1