Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

US Infantry - 2008

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. This will probably be the last update for awhile, unless anything game-breaking is reported. I just have to much on my hands right now to continue updating this regularly. And davegary, I'm not sure what the problem is with the AR model. Like max said, check your addons they may be conflicting. I've also updated the mirror on the front page with the armaholic one. Thanks Foxhound for the hosting!

This is the most acurte models for Arma that i have seen, thanks for all the efforts that have gone into making this!!! I am hoping that someone will make a replacement config file for this so i can use it in my MP missions without the need to edit the mission.

sadly,after the new update I am unable to use this:ctd with out error messages....

sadly,after the new update I am unable to use this:ctd with out error messages....

Well, are you running with ACE? Are you running with the ACEX CFG pbo? Are you running both of those without ACE? We need more details if you want someone to assist.

as Bink has stated he is very busy, can some other excellent community member create a replacement config for these units? please! :pray:

I love you long time, in advance!

Attention! There is a bug, as reported by davegarey and Aelin that causes CTD's when using the AR model (which btw, the error did appear in the arma2.rpt file this is how I fixed the issue ;)). This is due in my part to a bad part in the config, sorry guys :o. Below and on the main page is the latest update for the units, v1.02. Change log is on the main page as well. Also, I am working on the replacement pack but having some issues, and lack of time is getting to me. Anyone whose interested in finishing where I've left off, feel free to PM me. Enjoy. :).

Download version 1.02

Bink, the RAR Archive is destroyed.

Win-RAR Reports the .pbo´s a incorrectly Pack ?

yep me too... download it both at filefront and armaholic mirror. both said the file was corrupted. already tried redownloading, but still no go

Ditto Binks - both archives broken, please re-upload, Thanks.

PS: Love stuff all you modders bring to the game.

Hey Bink, how about adding this to your units:

Picture is from ''The Hurt Locker''

bombdis.jpg

I think it would be great! also its in other games, VBS2 amongst others.

Edit: your latest 08 units Dl is currupted! :)

Extremely sorry for the corrupt archive, damn filefront. Always messing up my stuff. Anyway, my internet has been choppy tonight. Hopefully I can re-upload it to filefront and get it working before this crashes again.

Alright, so the problem was filefront. For whatever reason it crashed my internet whenever I tried to upload the file. I have uploaded it to mediafire and the link is below, as well as one the front page. This one should be working fine.

Working v1.02 Download

Edited by Binkowski
gheyy

Confirmed, the new file has no errors.

Thanks for that.

Bink, Thanks for the fix. Do you know, by chance, if anyone has began working on a replacer for these? I know you have been busy so I didn't know if somebody else may have started one.

I've got the replacement files I'm just having trouble with them. If anyone is interested in picking up where I left off, and fixing the problems. Feel free to PM me.

Hey bink .. you didnt answer me about the ''The hurt locker'' guy... bomb disposal... thanks

Unless someone donates that model to him, don't expect Bink to just make an entire new EOD unit from scratch. He's a busy dude as he said. It's a lot of work and textures are his specialty anyways ;)