Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

US Infantry - 2008

Sorry for the late-ness again. But I just updated the mirror on the front page to Armaholic, thanks to Big for fixing it.

Unless someone donates that model to him, don't expect Bink to just make an entire new EOD unit from scratch. He's a busy dude as he said. It's a lot of work and textures are his specialty anyways ;)

No intention of highjacking this thread :suspect:, but my hazmat units could probably be used a a first start as sb. pointed out in the wip thread back then, here's a rather not proper edit with extrude as example:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/bla212/Clipboard02-15.jpg

No intention of highjacking this thread :suspect:, but my hazmat units could probably be used a a first start as sb. pointed out in the wip thread back then, here's a rather not proper edit with extrude as example:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/bla212/Clipboard02-15.jpg

Icewindo you are the man.. thats cool! just needs a binkowski special touch now ;) hehe ... could see this being in his units and a complete set.

Nice job

Hey all, still no contacts from anyone regarding the replacement pack. So I don't see that getting finished anytime soon unfortunately. I may have some time this weekend to work on it, but that's not a promise. Also, on the armedassault.info mirror it says that ACE is required. ACE is NOT REQUIRED to run this addon. It is only needed if you wish to run the ACEX_cfg.pbo file. You can still run the normal pbo, without ace.

Bink- I would volunteer as I would love to see it as a replacer. However, I am brand new to modding and still trying to figure out how to do simple config.cpp's. Like for example, adjusting vehicle speeds on the various terrains and littel things like that, LOL. I know it is probably simple to most of you guys on here but at least I'm giving it a shot and hopefully can advance from there:).

@Mysteryman,

Check out some of the previous replacement packs for diffrent units. That should help you reference what needs to be done.

Oh please someone make a replacement pack. It would be so nice to finaly be able to use them.

replacement pack is great. thank you very much.

the only thing is that only the dm has a holster for his pistol displayed.

Can I just ask what units are replaced by this config? Have been holding off downloading these on the understanding that they are destined to replace Army 2009 in ACE, is that still the case? Hope so, they look super!

Can I just ask what units are replaced by this config? Have been holding off downloading these on the understanding that they are destined to replace Army 2009 in ACE, is that still the case? Hope so, they look super!

At the moment the replacement pack replaces the standard USMC troops with these.

that explains quite a bit ^^.

Are you updating it to replace the ace units aswell?

that explains quite a bit ^^.

Are you updating it to replace the ace units aswell?

I'd be lying if I said I was planning on it simply for the fact I assumed they'd be included in ACE eventually. Still, if I get some free time I might do a replacement for ACE.

that would be great.

Thanks anyway for the first one. pretty nice in singleplayer.

Nice work.

I'fe got both file's, but i cannot seem to find the server key? Or is that different package

Well, a day off can do wonders. I'm working on these guys again, next update will include squad support (Squad logo will appear where a combat patch would IRL) hopefully some reduced sections, some of them are wayy to high for me. Not sure what else, any suggestions please feel free to tell me.