Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

US Infantry - 2008

Definitely getting these guys, ACE2 should get updated with them too in my opinion, the new ones look great.

Recently davegarey retextured these guys into multicam. Even though I don't like the pattern his work is good, and because everyone has this super-human-fetish of doom with multicam I guess I should make something with it. But that doesn't mean I will, I still don't like the pattern.

Edited by Binkowski

Recently davegarey retextured these guys into multicam. Even though I don't like the pattern his work is good, and because everyone has this super-human-fetish of doom with multicam I guess I should make something with it. But that doesn't mean I will, I still don't like the pattern.

IF you do, you are a good man, man.:notworthy:

*shuffles in with shifty eyes* What about UCP-D? *runs away*

I'm joking of course

*shuffles in with shifty eyes* What about UCP-D? *runs away*

NOOOOOOO!!!

I'm joking of course

Oh thank God.... :p

Here's some pictures.

The MCU texture was done by davegarey, as well as the images. More can be found on armaholic.

i just updated these to v1.03. enjoy, and please mirror. change log on the front page. also the replacement packs should still work, i didn't change any class names or stuff like that.

Great job Binkowski! Great looking guys (in a game-sense lol).

Those PVS14s look familiar, they look damn good too. Seems Neph's/Dasquade's work fits in well no matter what the unit :P

Edited by Jackal326

Sneaky, sneaky. I never even saw this yesterday. I must've glanced right over it. Thanks Bink, these are fantastic units!

yeah thanks guys. i updated the mirrors on the main page. and yeah, these new PVS14s (courtesy of dasquade and neph) look really good.

Just updated these to v1.04, check the front page for more information

There was a problem with the last download link, I updated it so if you downloaded the old one, I'd re-download.