Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

I tried that too! nothing...

Also an other problem that i am having: I cant use spotting scope!

Most of the times it doesnt even show "get in spoting scope as a gunner" but even when it does I am just siting next to it. no zoom, no nthing. Its like its programmed to open the wrong eye!

I'd like to bump this one back to the top. I'm having this issue too. I can place the spotting scope, and enter it, but I can't see anything while inside of it. Here's what I am able to do:

arma22010030723412661.th.png

arma22010030723413772.th.png

arma22010030723414011.th.png

I've tried searching but everything I've come across basically says once you enter the scope, you're golden. Obviously I'm not having that luck.

Try numpad 0

Or whatever key you have for looking down mounted weapon sights (turrets, vehicles). Same thing.

Got it. I've never used numpad 0 to zoom in, but it would explain the issue I've had with a few mounted weapons when rmb would only work a couple of times.

Got it. I've never used numpad 0 to zoom in, but it would explain the issue I've had with a few mounted weapons when rmb would only work a couple of times.

You, me, and I bet a bunch of others too! :rolleyes:

Oh my god, the FCS on tanks is (/"#&%#% amazing.

I just love you guys, seriously.

Oh my god, the FCS on tanks is (/"#&%#% amazing.

I just love you guys, seriously.

Yeah. Had an episode where i tested RHS BMD2's and shot a AAVP up. It decreased in speed and was smoking from the back. It came to halt and 1 crew man jumped out (only survivor i guess). So i thaught yeah baby gotcha. Then the bastard jumped into the AAVP again and started to drive off LOL thinking he could get away. But it was pretty easy seeing his vehicle puffin away. A couple of shots more and he was dead too and the vehicle stopped.

It looked awesome as well seeing that smaller puffs of smoke and at the same time being hammered by 3 BMD2's and sparks everywhere.

Good stuff. Brilliant work.

I love this community. So much talent and generosity. :)

You, me, and I bet a bunch of others too! :rolleyes:

Same here :p

Thanks for the info :cool:

Yeah. Had an episode where i tested RHS BMD2's and shot a AAVP up. It decreased in speed and was smoking from the back. It came to halt and 1 crew man jumped out (only survivor i guess). So i thaught yeah baby gotcha. Then the bastard jumped into the AAVP again and started to drive off LOL thinking he could get away. But it was pretty easy seeing his vehicle puffin away. A couple of shots more and he was dead too and the vehicle stopped.

It looked awesome as well seeing that smaller puffs of smoke and at the same time being hammered by 3 BMD2's and sparks everywhere.

Good stuff. Brilliant work.

I love this community. So much talent and generosity. :)

Cool story, but I meant the new Fire Control System as in shooting the guns :)

http://ace.wikkii.com/wiki/Features_of_ACE2#Tank_Fire_Control_System

Great updates as always!

Is it intended that one can only swim 5m before losing main gear? Think ill have to register into bugtracker.

United Global Armed Force [uGAF] @ACE Server & Yoma Addon Sync Repository updated to b.314

Auto config url:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Server/modreopo.7z

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link: http://www.ugaf.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=134&pid=591#post_591

I apologise for not having mirrors on time the last week. I had a few problems when I got locked out of the server. All sorted now.

United Global Armed Force [uGAF] @ACE Server & Yoma Addon Sync Repository updated to b.314

Thanks! Way faster then Kelly's Heroes :) (Their Server is not up to date, yet)

And thanks to ACE Mod Team for this great Addon. :)

will it conflict with Group Link mod ? cause it also uses AI chatter

No, it doesn't conflict with any other addon.

You have to enable it by dropping the Enable AI Talk module in the editor.

If you add the Enable Radio Sounds module then you will hear radio sounds sometimes.

Xeno

Xeno or Sickboy, would any of you know how are handled the action for using earplug and mask ? when you pick on of these with a unit you have "selectplayer" thoses options doesn't appear if you pick the gear. Like createdunit wasn't handled by cba.

Short question:

With the new FCS for tanks...is it planned to add a "commander override mode" in the future? Would be nice:)

No, it doesn't conflict with any other addon.

You have to enable it by dropping the Enable AI Talk module in the editor.

If you add the Enable Radio Sounds module then you will hear radio sounds sometimes.

Xeno

What languages does this modules use?

Is it so sophisticated like RUG_DSAI with English, Russian, Arabic and Spanish?

EDIT:

And why is the ace_sys_wounds now only 4MB? (it was about 12MB before)

Edited by Kroky

Thanks! Way faster then Kelly's Heroes :) (Their Server is not up to date, yet)

Some of us have a life ;)

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Kellys ACE Server & YAS Repository updated to b.314

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

Used KH myself just now - super fast. :) Thanks KH.

And big ups ACE team for the update. Im keeping everything up to date even though PC is boned hehe. Habits. :)

Jman;1585834']Some of us have a life [/Quote]

Shame on you for having a life and not being here 24/7 to update your server instantly:p:D

Nevermind m8. :)

Normally I use your server.;) But today they are faster.

But your server have more bandwith then theirs:)