Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

where is the mission going. I dont see any missions in the @ace mpmission folder

never mind found it

Had to start ARMA2 even though it doesnt run very good anymore just to check the new ACE version. :) Love the new WIN menu! And the magic box is just awesome for mission makers so everything can be easily toyed around with.

Did notice that my AH-1Z's worked a bit weird when they saw a T72. They attacked it with MG wich didnt work too well and when they eventually fired hellfires they exploded above the tank. However they managed to scare the tank so much the crew drow onto a stone and flipped over resulting in bailing crew. The bailed crew ofcourse got to eat cobra led and died gracefully by scatter-flying 20 meter up the air and around. :D Damn i love ARMA.

Thanks for the update ACE team. Super work.

Choppers use guns on tanks when the crew is turned out, maybe you mean that?

Hellfires hitting above targets?? That better not be happening more often than a glitch :O

Choppers use guns on tanks when the crew is turned out, maybe you mean that?

Hellfires hitting above targets?? That better not be happening more often than a glitch :O

Hehe. The crew was turned in. I was lying on the ground 20 meters from it as the cobras flew over and pumped it with led almost killing me in the process. :)

When the hellfire came it at least looked like it blew up above the tank as there was a black cloud emerging some 5 meters above it and an explosion sound as it emereged. The cobras (2) didnt get it killed during almost the 10 minutes they were swarming around and that was the thing i reacted the most to. A T72 should be easy lunch for 2 cobras. :)

Please try the included MP Test mission ACE_Test_MissileGuidance, from ground observed (pick civilian slot).

Also, are you 100% it's a t72? All mods up2date incl CBA?

Please try reproduce with CBA+ACE only, and attach your rpt in a ticket.

Edited by Sickboy

is it possible to deactivate "Interaction with Others" menu for my mission?

i dont want the player to steal the weapons of everyone he wants to...

thanks for this great mod!

Mando Missiles will still work with ACE, right? Even after the changes to Cobras, etc?

Man, I must be pretty retarded.

I can't find the download link :|

1st link in the thread. In the second line in the first post of the thread.

@Maturin

I've been trying Mando Missiles with Ace2 on a Domination map -works just fine :) Means my gunship can be flown solo again....

Did notice it gets confused between the mando re-arm and the ACE re-arm methods thought. Not looked into it at any depth yet though

~Z~

Please try the included MP Test mission ACE_Test_MissileGuidance, from ground observed (pick civilian slot).

Also, are you 100% it's a t72? All mods up2date incl CBA?

Please try reproduce with CBA+ACE only, and attach your rpt in a ticket.

All up to date mate. However its a bit shaky atm as my PC is stuttering horribly wich is also the reason im not doing any serious testing/reporting. Need to sort whatever has happened to my computer. I have no damn clue... :(

Would like to know something.

With new repair system and new module, is it possible to make vehicles not being able to fully repair on the field, but still being able to fully repair them at some point in your base? (like wreck or service system in Domi)

Sorry if this has been asked or if my question doesn't make sense lol... My english isn't perfect so I'm not that good with explaining.

Edited by Minoza

No complaints here...

ACE Team ROCKS!!!

AWESOME job guys and a countless thanks for lifting the ArmA experience into the stratosphere.

:459:

man really digging ace2! especially the touches like the blur on firing the rpk. any way to get a similar but proportionally correct to the type of rifle blur on the other weapons?

Sickboy: i did report them..

how do i get the to play all the ACE 2 weapons an even use the default single player missions useing all M4 subtuted the default M4 in ARMA2?

man really digging ace2! especially the touches like the blur on firing the rpk. any way to get a similar but proportionally correct to the type of rifle blur on the other weapons?

This is actually a bug. :p

You see, that blur is cause by deafness simulating, means you are too close to something very loud. Shouldn't be there for RPK.

But I agree, it could be a cool effect when shooting weapons. But proportionally for smaller arms of course.

Edited by Minoza

Sickboy: i did report them..

how do i get the to play all the ACE 2 weapons an even use the default single player missions useing all M4 subtuted the default M4 in ARMA2?

To use all weapons just put the ACE ammo boxes out in the editor and test away. Using ACE weapons in an already made mission you open the mission in the editor and change the weapons. Simplest thing here if your not used to the editor would be to add an ACE ammo box at the beginning of the mission and pickup an M4 from it at missions start.

It has been 1.0 since the release candidates, just seemed useful to actually start adding that to the headers ;)

I'll admit, didn't plan on this many RC's, something to keep in mind for the future ;)

Update schedule is documented here: http://ace.wikkii.com/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions_about_ACE2#What_is_the_Update_Schedule

Once 1.0 is stable, people can stick to it if they prefer, or keep up with the dev-builds of the next Minor Update: 1.1.

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/ace-mod2/roadmap

Edited by Sickboy

please someone help, where are these ace test missions you talk of?

Test Missions

* Added Test mission for TankFCS

* Added Test mission for EASA

* Added Test mission for MissileGuidance_LOAL

where can i find them??

Kellys Heroes ACE Servers & YAS Repository updated to b.310

Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper (Repo for Islands & other Mods)

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

URLs are case sensitive (ie lowercase & uppercase matters). So make sure the Auto-Config-URL is entered exactly as above, otherwise may result in 404.

YAS users: Do not forget to perform "Delete Extra Files" procedure through YAS after updated.

Thanks for FCS! What about FCS for more vehicles like Stryker ATGM or BTR 90?