Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

Patch 1.05 "Announced". Includes AH-64

One question about the Eagle Wing teaser vid: the sequence where the battleships (Destroyer) launches missiles, is this Mando Missile or mabye even a new feature?

They need to hurry up and release this. All the mods will need to be updated including ACE I suppose

They need to hurry up and release this. All the mods will need to be updated including ACE I suppose

stop thinking. its bad for you. They should take their time and make sure its ready.

Just a little more patience my friend, just a little more.

Sooo, I spend my hard earned cash on a game that I shouldnt even be able to play for a year or so?

I'd be happy with more than one multiplayer server with well adminned team vs. team! No, I'd be happy with just ONE server with more than a couple guys.

I hope the patches and the publicity bring players because there just aren't the numbers to bring up a good variety of teamwork yet in PvP.

"... helicopter pilots using terrain better to avoid crashing and vehicle pathfinding and moving in convoys."

Well, I hate to be getting my hopes up too much and just get dissapointed in the end but... THANK YOU!

I'm also pretty surprised they throw in the AH-64 for us to play with aswell, with Operation Arrowhead just around the corner. But hey, that's what I love with BIS. Thumbs up!

Isn't the AH-64 US Army only? Last time I checked, the Marines only used the Cobra. Surely the Army didn't send a token squadron of Apaches. Are there going to be US Army troops for Vanilla ArmA in the future? Because a move like this sure gives that impression.

I think that there may be a few more of these content adding updates down the road...

(Yes, I know about Arrowhead.)

I'd be happy with more than one multiplayer server with well adminned team vs. team! No, I'd be happy with just ONE server with more than a couple guys.

I hope the patches and the publicity bring players because there just aren't the numbers to bring up a good variety of teamwork yet in PvP.

You serious? Everywhere i play its admined and serious. You need to get some more friends. Just go somewhere and get to know the people. Skipping around pub wise with new people all the time in a more realistic game will make you sad often. Seems rather obvious to me. ;)

I only really play on the Kelly`s Heros ACE2 server to be honest, and that seams pretty well administrated from what i can tell.

If any crazy team killing is going on, then its usually because some n00b forgot to pickup some chemlights on a night time mission and wants to play rambo LOL

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_2:_Patch_v1.05

1. Automatic launching of user made addons (units, missions etc.) via "pbo" file association with the game

2. added pbo file extension support for direct launching of the simulation

What does it mean for us?

No more getting kicked from servers because you have certain mods enabled.

Enabling Server specific mods as long as they are installed.

I would only hope that is the case, no more multiple icons with different mods enabled required.

No more getting kicked from servers because you have certain mods enabled.

Enabling Server specific mods as long as they are installed.

I would only hope that is the case, no more multiple icons with different mods enabled required.

Dont know where you got that from but theres no indication of something like that.

games.tiscali.cz got information from BIS !

ArmA 2 patch 1.05 will come at 15:00.:yay::bounce3:

Dont know where you got that from but theres no indication of something like that.

That is what I was hoping it means. ;)

games.tiscali.cz got information from BIS !

ArmA 2 patch 1.05 will come at 15:00.:yay::bounce3:

Well what ever timezone that is, Awesome!

Guessing CZ timezone, i'll check what that is now.

Time now in CZ

1300 Tuesday.

Edited by Bravo0246

Haha, let's hope ;) If that's the case, I'm gladly looking forward to my free evening infront of my computor, swearing about the low download speed I get because my internet sucks. And ofcourse the storm of people trying to download it.

Official website is not updated yet. Hopefully that will be soon, we need to transfer 10 gigs to our dedicated since patching doesn't work on it (execute) ;)

Its there but i stopped the download at 77kt with unstable 2kt/s speed. Hopefully some mirrors come soon. I cant wait to see the new campaign. :)

edit: thanks for mirror, RobertHammer

Edited by SaOk