Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

Patch 1.05 "Announced". Includes AH-64

Hope the Apache comes with an "unlocked english language" loadout..

Edit:

Official teaser video with campaign description:

Hope the Apache comes with an "unlocked english language" loadout..

Yea , i hope that too ,but if they dont unlock the eng i will wait for OA english version and done :p

Amazing news, patch 1.5 will rock on its own, judging from the betapatches (Freetrack support, BattleEye, AI and performance enhancements), but with a new campaign and the Apache for free?

:bounce3: AWESOME BIS! :D :bounce3:

Wow.

Talk about setting a high bar for the competition.

I´m really looking forward to this. Excellent work! Seriously, I´m nigh speechless... coupled with all the improvements of the beta patches, this is going to be really fantastic.

Wow looks really cool, agree with everything else thats been said here, have to say, I'm suprised by how early on BIS is adding content, think thats really good!

btw, what AH64 is that? I guess its a D but i dont really know...

I thought eagle wing gonna feature AH-66 Comanche? Gaia change it?

Amongst other things the 1.05 patch features a new warfare mode "When Diplomacy Fails", including 3-side support for diplomacy between all factions allowing players to enjoy the strategic part of the game in a size never seen before. Warfare mode is a unique gaming experience first introduced in ARMA: Armed Assault. The mode combines tactical FPS gameplay with strategic elements which allow players to either join the fight in the front lines attacking the enemy directly, or to crush them in a commander position giving orders to other players whilst managing resources and the main base. Moreover each player is allowed to lead his own squad. Up to 32 players are supported, this multiplayer mode is a true war experience.

[/Quote]

Now that's a real slap to codemaster's OFPDR face :p

Edited by Mr_Centipede

I guess with the Commanche there would have been too many "wahh, but it's not realistic!" whiners. :D

Wow looks really cool, agree with everything else thats been said here, have to say, I'm suprised by how early on BIS is adding content, think thats really good!

btw, what AH64 is that? I guess its a D but i dont really know...

Yea..the video shows the radar on top of the chopper = it's AH-64D

I guess they changed it to a AH-64 then..

It's a pitty really because it seemed like the perfect mission for the RAH-66, but seeing that the RAH-66 is cancelled and AH-64 is a cool helicopter I can't say no to this. :)

Wow. Just... Wow...

BIS - you are awesome. No one matches your level of support.

Because the title of your thread doesn't mention the patch.

I'm surprised they added the Apache... In a good way, but still. New Army units are a strong selling point of Arrowhead. They must be pretty confident in Arrowhead's potential and new features to give the Apache for free.

awesome! ;)

@EricM

Im sure arrowhead is going to blow everyones minds, just look at all the new features they are implementing. I have all faith in BIS they will produce a mind blowing expansion lol.

They must be pretty confident in Arrowhead's potential and new features to give the Apache for free.

I was thinking the very same thing.

Not really played Warfare, not sure this is a major bonus for those who do not. The new Heli is a nice addition.

Is that frost on the ground that I see in the first few seconds of the video ?

Nah - I think it is just the desaturation filter they use for ambiance.

Looks promising, though. I am a bit disappointed that they didn't really show more of the model and such. Almost like they used the darkness/desat to cover stuff up or something.