Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta!

Does anyone know whick .pbo file has the recoils? I really like them but I don't like ACE.

how to use fastroping?

i tried syncing Fastrope module to MH60s knighthawk and Mi24 and Mi8 and i tried all positions in these helis(pilot,copilot,crew chief,door gunner,cargo seat) and i also tried clicking W/S and nothing happend

i don't find a fastrope option

Is there any aircraft or weapon with nukes ready? Im guessing its the EASA module to equip them?

Anyone done it that could share an example mission, PM or a "HowTo"? :)

Will there be an working update server for Yoma's Addon Sync in the "milestone releases"? Is it planned that those packed files in .rsync will be optional for users to keep them or not?

It works perfectly!!! :yay:

A big thanks to all those involved in creating the ACE mod. :notworthy:

Is there any aircraft or weapon with nukes ready? Im guessing its the EASA module to equip them?

Anyone done it that could share an example mission, PM or a "HowTo"? :)

Yeah you use the EASA module. Put this line

this setVariable ["NUKES", 1]

into the init line of the EASA module and nukes will be available.

Also, how do I use flashbangs and those funny raver lights? I can't select them.

when using the ace mod are all the visible servers ace or are there still vanilla servers?

Yeah you use the EASA module. Put this line

this setVariable ["NUKES", 1]

into the init line of the EASA module and nukes will be available.

Oh thanks. I did test the EASA module but there was no nukes to be chosen from the drop down menu. That would explain it. :)

Just this module of arming aircrafts shows how awesome this mod is... Fantastic.

the special forces has allways the same weapons as before.. in the video they had desert weapons and us army uses m16a2:confused:

Does anyone know whick .pbo file has the recoils? I really like them but I don't like ACE.

Anyone? :(

the special forces has allways the same weapons as before.. in the video they had desert weapons and us army uses m16a2:confused:

There will be more content. Just hold your horses. ;)

Wee Page 100!

There will be more content. Just hold your horses. ;)
Indeed, but many of them weapons and all might just be available in weaponboxes, rather than on the units themselves.

Also not sure what videos were referred at, but if they were from 6thSense.eu; We've got our own modpack besides ACE running too :p

Edited by Sickboy

How to add item into the rucksack [edit] via script/init line [/edit]? nothing on the wiki that i can see

Edited by Mr_Centipede
point was not clear enough

select item in your gear (not in gear box) i mean right side of window (not left) then click pack button.of course first you have the take the bag.

Sorry, I mean in init line/scripting... not ingame. Sorry for not being clear. I wanted to add to my AI units. wanted to test whether the AI will use the extra ammo in their pack or not

How to add item into the rucksack? nothing on the wiki that i can see

4:44min

P0pGgNzmcTs

Sorry, I mean in init line/scripting... not ingame. Sorry for not being clear. I wanted to add to my AI units. wanted to test whether the AI will use the extra ammo in their pack or not
Oh. Still not entirely sure what you mean. If you mean giving your units backpack items, it works with addMagazine, class lists are being built and what is ready is found in the Wiki.

Otherwise, sys_ruck/config.bin -> cpp, class CfgMagazines lists all the available ruck items.

Edited by Sickboy

So when will the Islands from ACE from ArmA 1 be brought over? I want to use the OFP world island. :yay:

Zeus AI and ACE was crashing the server, i removed Zeus and that had fixed it. :) must have been conflicting bad

Zeus AI and ACE was crashing the server, i removed Zeus and that had fixed it. :) must have been conflicting bad

According to your server's RPT you weren't even running ACE yesterday (probably wrong installation), has that been fixed in the meantime? :D

So when will the Islands from ACE from ArmA 1 be brought over? I want to use the OFP world island. :yay:
Wrong address then Pal :)

The pack's already available as development version I think.

kju/the-f manage the island pack, and it has been renamed to OFP-IP:

http://dev-heaven.net/wiki/kmp-ofpip

Hello mates!

At the beginning big respect and tnx for the ACE2' devs team. Awesome work

and now i would like to describe you my problem.

I installed everything like in guide and it seems to be ok but :

1)when im launching sixuptader with "2" arma2 is launching but when im going to check new staff in editor nothing new happens

2)when im launching sixuptader with "21" (print screen)

http://img5.imageshack.us/i/55086124.jpg/

everything seems to stand and one moment

and here is my question: this uptade takes much time or i did something wrong and my uptade is standing in one place