Wow I can not belive not one person has reported anything about the Aliens on Duala yet. Has no one run into them yet? Am I the only one that has been attacked by them?

Wow I can not belive not one person has reported anything about the Aliens on Duala yet. Has no one run into them yet? Am I the only one that has been attacked by them?

WHAT?!:confused::eek:

You mean the mutant rebel with the pulsor rifle? I thought there was something wrong with my sound mod the first time I was attacked by one!

You mean the mutant rebel with the pulsor rifle? I thought there was something wrong with my sound mod the first time I was attacked by one!

if i am correcr there are new aliens now :) i noticed them in the editor :)

Agreed Ice. People are full of bologna. Either that or hysterical over the release. I'm personally more apt to believe the latter than the former.

Agreed Ice. People are full of bologna. Either that or hysterical over the release. I'm personally more apt to believe the latter than the former.

Excuse me?Bologna?

Excuse me?Bologna?

Not very elegant, but it means bullshit.

It has nothing to do with Bologna located in Italy. :smile:

We have a new quote for squadnights: "In space no one can hear your scream, but in Arma everyone can hear you screaming :)"

Edited by IceBreakr

Excuse me?Bologna?

As Lonestar says, just a figure of speech meaning BS. It has to do with the sandwich meat, not the city.

Ice,

This update is excellent. Thank you!

Nice island IceBreakr can see you have put a lot of time and effort into it and still my fave addon island :)

Couple of things though, would be good if you were clearer on the need to use gtl_missilebox and cba for the planes and also error after every time you fire a missile

File ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\muzzle\rocket.sqf, line 12
Error in expression <his select 0, _this select 4];
};

_p = getpos _sh;

drop [["\ca\Data\Particle>
 Error position: <getpos _sh;

Error getpos: Type String, expected Object,Location
};

_p = getpos _sh;

};

_p = getpos _sh;

I don't run CBA or GLT when I run the latest version and everything works just fine. Huh, odd... O_o

I don't run CBA or GLT when I run the latest version and everything works just fine. Huh, odd... O_o

Are you using the planes that come with the island?

Are you using the planes that come with the island?

no pb with viggens, i haven't try Mig and Su24 yet.

All the aircraft from the Viggen to Mig to Su24, all work fine. Though for a tiny bug ^^

http://s1029.photobucket.com/albums/y351/Conansig/?action=view&current=arma2oa2011-03-2216-54-07-73.jpg

XD Hahaha...

And I just checked my '@Duala' folder and it seems GLT Missle Box came with the DL, at least for me :P

Edited by SigintArmA

Guys just read the first post the info is in there

- Viggens and other airplanes/choppers use excellent Myke's MissileBox now

All the aircraft from the Viggen to Mig to Su24, all work fine. Though for a tiny bug ^^

http://s1029.photobucket.com/albums/y351/Conansig/?action=view&current=arma2oa2011-03-2216-54-07-73.jpg

This glich happens only when you start in air (flying) ;) turning off engine and back on helps :]

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Cam on Leapoard seems to be see through ?

Nice job, Love the addons...

Fixed in new build, will release update soon.

hehe, yeah. I was wondering about the Leopard tank. Aside from the camera not working, when I turn out I do not see myself or the gunner. The hatches don't seem to open and no heads pop out. Just wondering if anyone else is getting that.

Nice work by the way Icebreakr. Thoroughly enjoying the new Duala!

=^.^=,,,

This glich happens only when you start in air (flying) ;) turning off engine and back on helps :]

Actualy I noticed a texture issue in that engine even when static on the ground.

Also noticed a texture glitch on the underside of the Viggen ( don't know if its known yet?) Take it for a fly and roll over in 3rd person, should see it. Can post pics when I get home.

Very sexy island excellent work. Am currently making a mission which involves some boats, most of the rivers or waterways are too shallow making boats very slow. Has this been addressed or fixed in latest development?

Very sexy island excellent work. Am currently making a mission which involves some boats, most of the rivers or waterways are too shallow making boats very slow. Has this been addressed or fixed in latest development?

it may depends on hours of the day and the day itself.

Arma engine take care of tides,so you can try to play the mission with high tide