Sign in to follow this  
chammy

New Sound Mod in the making, slowly but surely

Also i thing the M240 needs a new sound on vehicles too more like that

that will rock =)

I will post the update I have going for CSM2, rather, it will be named a different name, i discussed this with Protigemus, basically, all sounds will be overhauled I will explain why later, those mg's sound different or will sound different but close

Leave the AKM sound!!! that is perfect :)

Well it will be changed, but the update, well, version, will have a different name so as not to be confused with CSM2

very excited for this new sound addon of yours. realism is the way to go.. can't sound wrong if it sounds right... ya know?

Sounds good Chammy. I look forward to the upcoming releases. Oh, and did you enjoy the recent earthquake? *sigh*

Sounds good Chammy. I look forward to the upcoming releases. Oh, and did you enjoy the recent earthquake? *sigh*

heh heh, well, I was on my way home, I was stopped at a light at that and it felt like my car was on hydraulics and it dawned on me, I turned to look at the stop lights shaking also, great fun:o Yup, I've been anticipating the area where that recent one came from as being very active right now, since the last "big" one hit I think it ruptured the north part of that fault. Now an area north of it is also active. These restless faults just can't sit still for a minute

Edited by Chammy

Can't wait to see CHAMMYS sound mod....:)

This is gonna be awesome!

Good to hear your back in the game, though Protegimus has been doing a great job :)

I'm a tad confused... so are they both making a sound mod of their own now? so we have two to choose from right?

I'm a tad confused... so are they both making a sound mod of their own now? so we have two to choose from right?

This is what I'm wondering about too.

Really looking forward to it Chammy.

As CSM2 was always for testing and basically a tideover until Chammy got his finger out, I guess my work here is done. Unless we're adding dynamic sounds...

Protegimus

Protegimus you did a very good job with the sound mod, in my opinion. The current version is my favorite sound mod of the arma series to date.

This is good news @Protegimus, would be great if you could integrate dynamic sound in future version of CSM, and I don't think your collaboration with Chammy will stop here.:D

Protegimus you did a very good job with the sound mod, in my opinion. The current version is my favorite sound mod of the arma series to date.

Yep, exactly my opinion. A big thanks to both of you. You gave us a lot of updates during the progress of the addon and response to most of the suggestions by the community.

Well done so far!

Wolfstriked, if you have:

CSM2_c_envsnd.pbo

CSM2_s_envsnd.pbo

in @CSM2\Addons

then move them to @CSM2 directory to disable them.

For me, sea is louder without CSM2 environment sounds than with.

Protegimus

Thanks Pro,didn't know you responded to my post till today.

I´ve installed the actual ArmA2 Patch 1.07, and the CSM2-Soundmod doesn´t work anymore! :( Will there come an update soon to solve this problem? I hope so, because the sounds are really great! :)

I think I´ll reinstall the game later and try it again then. This solved my problems with an other sound mod some time ago. I´ll give feedback later.