Guest RKSL-Rock

RKSL Studios - WIP Discussion

JF-17 Thunder?

Edited by Max255[PL]

Damn you guys are geeks :D

It will be actually be the FC-20 Export version of the J-10B but close enough.

Right well thats it. I did have some other special projects hidden away but i think i'll keep them hidden for the moment.:rolleyes:

Rock - I know you are busy with alot planes etc ,but sometime i need to see Hind A /mgs3 or pw lol/ :p

Edited by RobertHammer

Rock - I know you are busy with alot planes etc ,but sometime i need to see Hind A /mgs3 or pw lol/ :p

I like where you are coming from, maybe a WIG(real name VVA-14) too. :p

Is there a Gazelle in the works? Would realy love to see one of those in the game.

Before the Africanos can fly the MIG anf the FC-20 they need a trainer so what about the Yak-130 :P Would be the Hawk of the Opfor ;)

This isnt a request thread people... Is it just me or does the fc-10 look like an F-16 thats crashed into a eurofighter :P

I can't believe you guys haven't guessed the identity of this secret project. Rock's done everything short of actually giving you the name!

Then again, I do know the answer. :) Questions often seem easier when you have been given the answer beforehand! :D Just call me Clint!

I can't believe you guys haven't guessed the identity of this secret project. Rock's done everything short of actually giving you the name!

Then again, I do know the answer. :) Questions often seem easier when you have been given the answer beforehand! :D Just call me Clint!

All 4 project have been named ;)

Oh, yes you're right! That'll teach me to not read the thread.

Then again, perhaps I'm babbling on about a secret project that's SO secret, it's not even been announced yet. :)

Then again, perhaps I'm babbling on about a secret project that's SO secret, it's not even been announced yet. :)

It is so secret, even Rock himself doesn't know about. :p

Rock - I know you are busy with alot planes etc ,but sometime i need to see Hind A /mgs3 or pw lol/

Im not even looking past the first 10 projects yet and even those are enough to ensure I will be busy for months to come.

hows the sentry coming

Its about 15th in the queue so not getting much attention.

I like where you are coming from, maybe a WIG(real name VVA-14) too.

Is there a Gazelle in the works? Would realy love to see one of those in the game.

Nope Im not even considering things that i cant use for UK or the Ilhas Africanos Project. So no WIG aircraft, sci-fi or obscure experimental aircraft.

The Gazelle, is a "maybe", by that I mean its never going to be a mainline project since neither of my current project themes need it but it may creep in at a later date.

Before the Africanos can fly the MIG anf the FC-20 they need a trainer so what about the Yak-130 :P Would be the Hawk of the Opfor

The IA Government were going to get the Hawk mk63's but I'm not sure right now. They will be flying Atlas Cheetahs and Sepecat Jaguars though. The FC20 is for the ASA (OPFOR) side together with the 'older' Migs.

This isnt a request thread people... Is it just me or does the fc-10 look like an F-16 thats crashed into a eurofighter :P

the J-10/FC-20 is what happens when you Leave a Typhoon and a Gripen alone in a Hanger. :D

Then again, I do know the answer. Questions often seem easier when you have been given the answer beforehand! Just call me Clint!

I cant actually believe you posted that without even reading the thread :p

Is the secret one the Island?

Ilhas Africanos Project is the worst kept secret in modding history :)

Some of the sub projects, now those are... interesting.

Nope you are just babbling :p

the J-10/FC-20 is what happens when you Leave a Typhoon and a Gripen alone in a Hanger. :D

:D:D:D PMSL......so true!!!

WuwoFwighter Typhwoon, faithfully replicated as the HongKongFlyApart Corporation's J-10

Hey the Eurofighter is great, however i think there should be a release button for the landing chute. Few times when i wanted to abort my landing after i deployed the shoot i couldnt gain enough speed to take off again.

Any news on the Tornado or Hawk :D :D

great work

Hey the Eurofighter is great, however i think there should be a release button for the landing chute. Few times when i wanted to abort my landing after i deployed the shoot i couldnt gain enough speed to take off again.

Any news on the Tornado or Hawk :D :D

great work

Ok I'll add one in the next build. See - ="]RKSL Bug Tracker Feature Request

Nope nothing to add about the Tonka or Hawk really. The Hawk is waiting on the texture artist to finish another job. The Tornado needs more work.

Edited by RKSL-Rock

Do you happen to have any plans to do a Hawk 127 Rock? I know its a bit of extra work but model wise its just a nose change and possibly a new cockpit? I'm asking this because I was planning on making one myself but I gave up knowing you would make one and I don't see any point in myself making one when its going to be like a fresh dog dropping compared to anything you make :P

on the subject of the chute

i managed to take off with it still attached :P afterburners were on though

was kinda funny :)

rock id like to say the new dlc 4 OA looks crap compared to your work.

RKSL till i die

rock id like to say the new dlc 4 OA looks crap compared to your work.

RKSL till i die

LOL...that sort of affirmation is just a big and free kiss ass, and that just for the sake of it..even if it was true

Not sure where the comparison is there fighter.

Its fairly certain that when the dlc comes out it will probably better than anything thats available within the community.

BUT, i think i heard rock is creating a warrior, which no doubt will be better than the DLC, and when UKF release their weapons, im sure they will be much better than the weapons in the DLC. anyway, sorry to OffT