Tonci87

ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead discussion thread

Nah PMC "Black Element" sounds better and their reputation isnt that damaged anyway. :p

I see only few german KSK soldiers but no vehicle or something BW like. But maybe BIS tuned & up-armored the VW Golf and paint it in "Wüstentarn"? :D

I see only few german KSK soldiers but no vehicle or something BW like. But maybe BIS tuned & up-armored the VW Golf and paint it in "Wüstentarn"?

Das auto! :p

BIS wouldn´t give us Screens with Brits on them if they wouldn´t coem to OA, so yes they are confirmed ;)

Blackwater, Black element, who cares as long as we get them^^

Nah PMC "Black Element" sounds better and their reputation isnt that damaged anyway. :p

I see only few german KSK soldiers but no vehicle or something BW like. But maybe BIS tuned & up-armored the VW Golf and paint it in "Wüstentarn"? :D

OA will be 100% compatible with ArmA2 and their units/mods so it means all vehicles from BW mod will work perfectly as they work with ArmA2.

I can honestly say that BWmod is at least as good as what BIS gives us or even better.

At this moment, BWmod together with OA give us almost complete German army :yay:

I can't wait to see US vs BW in warfare :D

Black element is our internal studio behind Career Command :)

I can't wait to see US vs BW in warfare

Zweiter Weltkrieg Redux, perhaps? :D

Black element is our internal studio behind Career Command

I hope their reputation isn't as bad as, well, you know. ;)

You hire mercenary to make OA! JESUS SAVE US!

Towards the end of this video there is a chap with a British Accent, if you look closely he appears to be wearing an Osprey vest.

I counted two chaps with British accents. Even more better. ;)

Jizz in my trousers, perhaps? :D

Say it ain't so! :(

BIS wouldn´t give us Screens with Brits on them if they wouldn´t coem to OA, so yes they are confirmed

Awesome logic there...

facepalm1.jpg

Awesome logic there.

Hey, ease up on the kiddo, huh? ;)

I'd say that, given the way that article is worded, the Brits are going to be DLC for OA, and not included in the initial release.

BIS wouldn´t give us Screens with Brits on them if they wouldn´t coem to OA, so yes they are confirmed ;)

Could be DLC or patch, so no, it is not confirmed.

Plz stop listing wishfull thinking instead of actual facts. It hurts the game.

Listing as pseudo confirmed content smtg that will not be there at release, on the official forum, on page one of the sticky annoucing the expansion... I mean, come on, a little bit of seriousness, plz. I can hear the complaints about missing british army and failed promises when OA is released, already. You are making false promises on behalf of BI there.

Edited by whisper

Could be DLC or patch, so no, it is not confirmed.

Plz stop listing wishfull thinking instead of actual facts. It hurts the game.

Listing as pseudo confirmed content smtg that will not be there at release, on the official forum, on page one of the sticky annoucing the expansion... I mean, come on, a little bit of seriousness, plz. I can hear the complaints about missing british army and failed promises when OA is released. You are making false promises on behalf of BI there.

It only hurts those who are unlucky and optimistic :D

It is confirmed that they will be in OA, I didn´t say this will be on Release, so relax folks.

And if we follow your logic, then the German KSK are also not confirmed! BIS never said that there will be KSK in OA, we just saw them in Screens and Videos ;)

I can hear the complaints about missing british army and failed promises when OA is released, already.

Lol, a very good point... :butbut:

It only hurts those who are unlucky and optimistic :D

Or newcomers to the franchise, reading the post on official forum talking about the new product, and simply believing what is written...

Being overly optimistic will not help, past release of BI products should have educated us, don't you think? Yes, OA looks superb. It will not make coffee for you every morning, though ;)

double-facepalm.jpg

Paulinesss, troll too much?

He trolling.

:D
Uk soldiers are wating for OA release btw look at that dog

That confirms it, attack dogs in Operation Arrowhead! :p

Edited by Laqueesha

Blackwater, Black element, who cares as long as we get them^^

They (the brits) aren't listed under BLUFOR in Op:A's editor though so unless they have hidden them they could be something we get after release, or they come under independant with the UN...

They (the brits) aren't listed under BLUFOR in Op:A's editor though so unless they have hidden them they could be something we get after release, or they come under independant with the UN...

The Brits are in OA i have seen some screens, I read that they are under the NATO faction....I hope the SAS are in the game too, I saw a gameplay preview and towards the end im sure 2 of the guys speaking to the Americans had British accents, possibly SAS working with them? The SAS have a long history working with US special forces. Either that or they are PMCs.

http://www.armaholic.com/pfs.php?m=view&v=11657-oa5.jpg

http://www.armaholic.com/pfs.php?m=view&v=11657-oa6.jpg

http://www.armaholic.com/pfs.php?m=view&v=11657-oa7.jpg

Edited by Liam!!!!

or they come under independant with the UN...

It wouldn't make much sense to put the UK in independent if the Germans and Czechs are blufor ... The US and UK have been aligned forever (after independence, that is).

So whether they are a last minute addition that was left out from the preview code (unlikely) or they are part of the future DLC (most likely).

Why would BIS go for the DLC instead of including it from the start ?

-1) There's already a lot in OA and it wouldn't bring much more attention to the game.

-2) By releasing them as DLC, they can create a new buzz and marketing hype a bit later, thus keeping OA in the news for longer.

-3) They may not have anything to do with the current campaign, so it would be a bit wasted just to put them for sake of including them.

-4) They can use it as a testbed for new DLC's, and see if the demand is there for more.

-5) It's always nice to keep an ace in your sleeves if you need to release new patches and must give a bone to the hungry community to keep them from complaining about feature XYZ "That is broken since OFP"

-6) Point 6