Sign in to follow this  
mcruppert

Star Wars Stormtrooper

Is there anyway you could make the Slave 1 use the MV-22's ability to rotate its engines to instead rotate like the main body. Sorry if I'm not that familiar with what limitations are present when it comes to animations you could implement, just thought it would make it at least fly more like the Slave 1 that way, though the cockpit view would still be up..

Btw really looking forward to the next release of this mod.. I wish I knew how to use oxygen 2 well enough to contribute :/

Hey i have been watching this mod for some time now and was curious on how it's coming along?

Is there anyway you could make the Slave 1 use the MV-22's ability to rotate its engines to instead rotate like the main body. Sorry if I'm not that familiar with what limitations are present when it comes to animations you could implement, just thought it would make it at least fly more like the Slave 1 that way, though the cockpit view would still be up..

Btw really looking forward to the next release of this mod.. I wish I knew how to use oxygen 2 well enough to contribute :/

Yes this is something you could do, you could also use the F35 animations (VTOL) basically with Slave1 is on the ground and takes off using VTOL you can change how it looks when it swaps to regular flight.

Would take a little tweaking, but it's something I will be using on some of the Tie Fighters/and or xwings.

Is there a way to make the stormtroopers as opfor? I mean the rebels and stormtroopers do not even attack each other? Stormtroopers are under independent and the rebels are under USMC, so they will not attack each other...... They look great though....

Just set independent as hostile to west in the editor. Those settings are in the same place as the weather... :)

is there anyway to correct the stormtroopers bullet arc or are we waiting for the next release for that?

Wait for the next release, the bullet tracer changed alot since the last release... But for now everything works fine but i dont get my blaster muzzle flash working and i want this done in the next release...

but i dont get my blaster muzzle flash working and i want this done in the next release...

What issues are you having as I had this problem with a taser I helped make. Our problem was just missing out that name section in the config - soon as it was added worked a charm.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Is there a way to make the stormtroopers as opfor? I mean the rebels and stormtroopers do not even attack each other? Stormtroopers are under independent and the rebels are under USMC, so they will not attack each other...... They look great though....

In the mission peramiters tab at the top right of the editor, change them so the independent and not friend of Bluefor, but friend of Opfor, then they will see them as enemy :yay:

Your mod is great but I have one problem with it. the Blasters need to be alot more accurate in your next release.

hey guize! check this out, its yours if you want it when i've finished. Started a bitta work on the R2 unit aswell.

358xrbb.jpg

Your mod is great but I have one problem with it. the Blasters need to be alot more accurate in your next release.

yeah i already fixed that...

the xwing looks cool but for now i dont need any vehicles...im just trying to get my muzzle bug fixed, then i will release the next version

McRuppert, I'm thinking of shelving my project until i've learned some stuff about texturing at university. Sooo if you want some help making star wars stuff then just pm me and i'll join in.

here is a little video i made, showing some units of the SW MOD "in action" ;)

w4aJPeN5fzc

looks like youtube video posts doesnt work anymore, so here the normal link:

Edited by McRuppert

LOL thats a hilarious video,

FYI all you have to do is copy the last part of the HTML link where it says

w4aJPeN5fzc

w4aJPeN5fzc

Robots doing the "Robot."

Brilliant.

Just f'n brilliant. :D

Awesome Video. Those units look good. No Jedi?

awesome worek mate appreciate the hard work you have put into this mod...any ETA on release?

I love the Stormie dance, but what really makes the video is "DJ Fett"

Great video, thanks!

OMG, i can't stop laughing, :cancan: that Darth Vador dance was really funny :don 14:

Perfect :D

1. Where did you find the anims, there were some kungfu etc with game or did you use other source?

2. 3:12 -look at the droid shadows

Apart from that very good job :yay:

(also this is a nice example how cool can arma look if there arent visible any animation transitions, face shots etc..)

Edited by frostwyrm333

lol..... best Arma 2 video!!!!!!

QFT! This may be the funniest shit I've seen in months. I literally nearly spat drink all over my keyboard at that first spinback and launch into the epic dancing... :D

Superb video and talk about the funniest unit demonstration video I've ever seen!!!

I think I'ma go watch it again. ;)

*edit* Totally forgot Vader's entrance!

Edited by r3volution