Sign in to follow this  
Mark XIII (DayZ)

HiFi - Single Sound Modules (Weapons BETA released!!)

I cant help with configs either but Im good at crackin a whip!!

As one from many, im really looking forward for your next release Mark.

But take your time and handle your computer with care:D

Merry Christmas

I cant help with configs either but Im good at crackin a whip!!

Kinkyyyyy! <sexy growl> :p

About configs. Sorry.. Been a busy job this time. Waiting on the chopper back home now BUT my boss will send me as soon as possible to another job.

I will not be late, nor will I be early. I will make configs precisely when I mean to.

Hi mate, nice to see you :)

Its only afew small bugs, nothing major. Nikita has already offered some assistance so don't you worry it will get released soon. Besides, we'll be back to full strengh after christmas...hehehe don't think I have forgotten about those idea's we had ;)

Hello and thank you for your mod

Just a quick question, if you want to use with the ACE mod is it better to disable the module ACEX_SM ?

Wonderful news! Thanks again Jebus! It's great to see you are back in business.(And to know that the community stepped up to help one of it's own.)

Thanks to Mark and everyone else!

Hi guys,

If you head over to HiFi's official forums you'll find more info about the mod.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=3310

It's great to see you are back in business.(And to know that the community stepped up to help one of it's own.)

Yes, Manzilla I gotta say a HUGE THANKYOU to all these guys that helped me get back on track.. Its not been easy for sure but to know that people are willing to help in R/L ways is exactly what I've needed personally the last few months. I just hope they like the sounds, because I took a heavier approach to them this time, and may continue to do so in future projects.

Just a quick question, if you want to use with the ACE mod is it better to disable the module ACEX_SM ?

I'm not sure which overwrites which mate, I guess some testing is in order ;)

Edited by Mark XIII
spellllllllllinnnnnnng

Awesome! Good stuff you made there Mark. Well like always. ;)

Good work Mark!

I hope i get some quality time real soon to test this out properly. You never dissapoint mate. Never. :)

Thanks for the sounds!

Mark,

These rifle sound are the best ive heard to date on any mod ... and Im a fussy git :)

To anyone unsure, crank these puppies into your game .. you wont look back :bounce3:

Ive now mixed all your rifles with ACE SM helis, tracked vehicles sound mod & your other hifi a10 bits n bobs. Running with GL4 plus some SLX bits of other calls and shouts ... this really is (ane with ace) an entirely different game. Infact id say this is the dream combo ive been wanting since A1!

Anyway .. to keep things in balance, the ONLY rifle that niggles me in terms of the sound sourced is good, but its punch/bottom end that the other have is lacking is the M16 rifle sound.

To me its too much like a snappy/tinny no punch sound. I understand its sourced well, but I feel it doesn't match up to the others much in the "weight" it carries within its sound. I find its too harsh on the ear and needs some more umph to it ... if you get me? Kind of half rifle half like a suppressed weapon sound (if that explains it better). I cant fault the others, I went through boxes of ammo and weapons just shooting like mad zoomed, stood up, prone .. love the way the context changes the sound ... dont get me started on firing the heavy sniper rifles ... they are the shit :yay:

Oh and every other mod never realy nailed the AK / RUS weapons ... your ones blew my ears off (headphones) :)

Edited by mrcash2009

How can I use it with AcE?

If I disable Ace_SM I dont have any weapon Sounds.

And with I don´t hear any changes, maybe someone can help me?

Fist off make sure you have no "_sound_" named PBO's inside the "ACEX" folder as that will cause this, it did for me. If you dont have that how did you "disable" it?

I simply have all Hifi sat along side everything other that the "_rifle_" PBO's from ACE_SM.

I mixed and matched to another folder (but I wouldn't suggest that for everyone) .. I keep my originals in tact for updates obviously.

So let me see if I understand this correctly.. I am usind the ACE Mod and would like to use the HiFi with it. So I must:

1. Remove all '_sound_' PBO's from the ACEX folder

2. then do what to the '_rifle_' PBO's in ACE_SM????????

Basically how can I use HiFi with ACE????

Tried now everything, moved Sounds pbos, _wep_, etc out.

One time I´ve still the ACE Sounds, and one time I don´t have any Weapon sounds.

I´ve to unload ACE to hear the HiFi Sounds...

So let me see if I understand this correctly.. I am usind the ACE Mod and would like to use the HiFi with it. So I must:

1. Remove all '_sound_' PBO's from the ACEX folder

2. then do what to the '_rifle_' PBO's in ACE_SM????????

Basically how can I use HiFi with ACE????

I should explain further ... I only mentioned about removing sound pbo's from ACEX (if there are any) becuase I found that when I updated ace (make sure you have updated) .. it puts all sounds into ACE_SM .. although I had it so the same pbos still resided in ACEX and they shouldn't have. Without knowing this I had missing gun sounds as the poster mentioned .. so check that first, thats an ACE thing not Hifi and may not be the case at all.

As regards running with ace, set its mod priority over ACE_SM IE put the it in the mod list after ACE_SM so Hifi gets used (weapons) instead of ACE but other ace things that hifi do not replace work as well. Then again it might be a config clash or bug I dont know if doing that still cancels out weapon sounds .

Or ... (which I don't advise unless you fully ok with messing with pbo's and mod folders) ... make a new mod folder and name it, put all hifi things into it and also put all ACE_SM things into it Apart from all "_wep_" pbos. Then in your mod order JUST add that new mod folder as the addon after ACEX. This is not essential, just how I do it, and you should leave all originals in tact so you can update. But again mod order should be all you need.

Edited by mrcash2009

Well.. new Ak107 Sound, and very nice BulletHit Sounds. :)

I´ll try it later again to hear all HiFi Sounds.