Sign in to follow this  
Mark XIII (DayZ)

HiFi - Single Sound Modules (Weapons BETA released!!)

I've just popped to my moms and jumped on her pc for ten minutes. Thought I'd pop by and check me mails....then I got here...

WOW!

Firstly, thankyou guys I really was gobsmacked an alittle teary eyed reading through these last posts..Nice to know I've got you guys on my side :)

@Bet and Lawgiver

I'll do my best to invade some family members home an internet connection so we can have a chat. Its difficult because everyones out of town. But I'll do my best :)

THANKYOU ALL again, it means alot to me ;)

Regards

Mark

P.S, I'll try to reply to my PM's when I have chance, sorry for the delay in the meantime.

Thanks for your work !

I'm trying to get both Vop 2.1 and A10 hifi sounds work but It doesnt seem to work .. don't know waht i'm doing wrong, when I start the game I got "addon hifi A10 vop requires addon CAA10" and then when in game i got some wierd white screen !

Can anyone actually explain from A to Z how to get those 2 soundmods to work together without having like 2 A10 engines sound at the same time ?

Hello all,

I have my usual 10 minutes of online time to play with so,I thought I'd pop by an inform you guys that I recieved my first donation this week through the post. HM Customs had a good search of the packaging but everything seems to be intact. I just wanted to thank Pteradon for the 'gift'. Kind words are one thing, however gestures like this really show what a great community we have here. So thankyou again.

Hi,

Things come together slowly but surely thanks to afew good men...

Andersson, I got the G/card this week thankyou :)

I've also got someone locally to help build it up when we have everything needed. Once completed I'll have something special for those whom have helped me.

Good job everyone! Really nice of you. And good to know Mark is soon back. :)

EDIT: Forgot to add that woot woot now Mark can join in a game or two as the pc will manage it. :D

Edited by Alex72

Good to see you come back soon, Mark, so that means you can finally help with the M-200 sounds? ;)

Once completed I'll have something special for those whom have helped me.

A set of poking sticks? You know Im gonna poke you alot ;)

I like the vehicle and flying sounds,also impact.But what happened with the A-10.....?!? Wheres that really cool farting sound.If you shoot the GAU it doesnt feel like a GAU.Anyone remeber the Mod which made the A10 shooting really realitic?maybe it wasnt the HIfI...Dont remember..thx

Some good news, I can report my old Hard drive is working fully so when I return I'll be hitting the ground running :)

I'm glad to hear your drive isn't wrecked. That would have been the worst thing ever. At least now you that extra to backup on, heheh. ;)

<puts on ear protection> "what?.......HUH?....WHAAAT?!? I can't hear you!" <points to ear condoms>

A-10 Gatling gun

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4FbK3xOks&hl=ru_RU&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4FbK3xOks&hl=ru_RU&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edited by Keshman
no see video from youtube here ( put URL :)

Hi all,

Just a quick couple of things..

1. The rest of the PC has landed on british shores, however till I have the money customs want to charge me :( I'll have to wait like a good boy :)

2. I'm not really in the position to be answering permission requests and bug fixes right now. I'm not in the position to converse with the HiFi team at this present time nor do I have Arma 2 running on anything ATM.

When I return, normal service will be resumed :)

Thanks

Mark XIII

Will be good to have you back! :) Hope sooner than later.

Hope customs and installations will run fast and smooth.

How do i change burst modes?

Press the F key while you're inside the A-10.

Hey guys... everything sorted here?

i just popped on this thread, and read about the problems of Mark XIII.

Still in need of some stuff?

I have 2 GB ( 4 x 512 MB 9 OCZ Gold ddr2 667 RAM

and a Striker Extreme m mainboard to doneate if you still need something :-)

pm or post to let me know :-)

Mark,

I'm sure Mark (hehe) appreciates the kindness and generosity you have extended to him in his time of need. Fortunately the HIFI team chipped in with donations and sent them over to him to help him out. Right now the rest of the parts he needs--my stuff I sent him a few weeks ago--is stuck over there with customs and had the nerve to charge him out the @$$ to get it out. Typical governments, they find some way to bleed us dry of money, heheh. :p

Anyways, I mean I'm not sure what you wanna do. He's got pretty much everything and then some here and there, but if you still desire to send stuff to him and he agrees, I'm sure something can eventually be arranged.

I figured just let you know, and since his time is still limited until he can financially get the rest of the parts out of the grubby lil hands of customs, I don't want you to think your generosity is going unheard or unappreciated. ;)

@Betsalel , excellent sig. by the way :-)

eazy:-)

I don't want to impose myself either.......

Just let me know ( best by pm ) if there is still some need, and we will figure something out :-)

Makes no sense, if everything is stuck at customs, to send more, wich will also get stuck at customs.:-(

Best is to wait until everything is in his hands, then we can recheck, if there are faulty parts to replace or something.

Just drop a pm or so :-)

peace

Edited by markushaze
spelling

I love you guys...

I'll be getting the rest of the stuff from customs this monday coming, after that I just need Broadband, which the wife is getting sorted in afew weeks. So then I will be back.

And Bet is right, I don't get much time on here at all these days but..A MASSIVE thankyou to everyone here, honestly I've had some dark days but the thoughtfulness shown here has kept my chin up, so thanks all.

:)

See you soonish :)

the second coming of the sound jebus, eh? ;)

Glad to hear things are finally moving forward for ya matey. It'll be nice to have ya back again. :D