Sign in to follow this  
Mark XIII (DayZ)

HiFi - Single Sound Modules (Weapons BETA released!!)

Where is the white wizard when you need him :)

Pee-ka-bo..

Im going to my boss tomorrow, next year will be better ;)

great to see ya mate, looking forward to working with you again :D

Mark XIII

look to the east at daybreak, watch for sun there you will see Anderson, our personal white wizard of magic config skillz returning EXACTLY when he supposed to....

Tetsed your soundmod and have to say that its really good. The AK is pretty realistic. Great work

-Jesus Christ, what was that?

-Sir! That is the AK-47 Assault Rifle!

-The preferred weapon of our enemy...

-And it makes a distinctive sound when fired at us, Sir!

-Yeah... I guess it does!

:D

Yipeeee! Thanks for making this - I love your sound mod for ArmA. :)

HiFi Sounds are definitely the BEST for ArmA1/2, par none! I've sampled some of their latest sounds for vehicles and other weapons and I can tell you this... once you've used it, you won't consider other sound mods. :) For the first time, listening to cannons fired your direction from an aircraft IS FRIGHTENING AS HELL! Make sure you have a sub! hahahah!

Edited by jasonnoguchi

Anybody want to provide a mirror? Seems the KH one is down atm.

Judging from the vids, great mod! keep it up :)

Due to a hardrive failure all available downloads at kellys heroes are temporilary disabled until further notice... sorry for any inconvenince this might have caused

Only the Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL is available at the present time

Hi Mark,

I will get back to you via other channels this weekend, Ive been out the loop with Flu since new years day .... urrrgggh.

Awesome sounds man, nice work.

Once request, could you possibly get the M249 to sound like this:

??? Cheers man!! :yay: :yay:

Hi Mark,

I will get back to you via other channels this weekend, Ive been out the loop with Flu since new years day .... urrrgggh.

No worries mate, my sons been ill with the same thing poor little bless. FYI, I've changed the M16 sounds again so they sound better next to the M4 series. I've also altered the M240 sound, which was requested by a HiFi team member.

Awesome sounds man, nice work.

Once request, could you possibly get the M249 to sound like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KyYo...eature=related

??? Cheers man!!

Hehe thanks for the thumbs up:) I've actually made a version of the 249 with some of that sound included. Unfortunately it was made for something I have yet to release for A1, but you may see it pop up in a sound replacement I do for weapon packs.... ;)

Right, I do have some news regarding HiFi but for now I'm off to check on my son who's still not so good :( when I return I'll get to posting :)

Faulty HDD replaced and 1 spare HD added. All serviced back to normal, including download site.

I'll add HiFi to the KH Community YAS Repository so that you can download thru Yoma AddonSync as well.

If you want Mark I can help you edit some sound files, I have an M60 sound u might like, and could have a look at some other sounds?

Hi guys

I'm going to talk abit about the future of HiFi.

This project has always been close to my heart, I've sound modded plenty of games in my 'gaming lifespan' but I have to say ArmA2 is one of the most challenging I've faced. Its been my hobbie for many many years and thankfully I have managed to learn a great deal about sound editing/recording in the process.

Now HiFi, or the creator of 'ie me' is stepping it up a notch and going Pro... So, what does this mean for HiFi....

It means HiFi is going to get better. Better because I intend to use this as a major attribute to my nice new portfolio. A portfolio which I'm hoping will bring me some contracting work while I expand into the business sector.

So what does this mean to you..

For now, pretty much nothing... LOL HiFi will STILL be releasing addons for the time being, just expect the quality to go through the roof :D

Everything about the way I work will now be documented and available on a Blog (when I get setup). Testing will be done with the Kelly's Heroes Clan on Jmans lovely dedicated server. Which reminds me..

Ahh one other thing...

@CURRENT TESTERS

Straight after getting my new pc together I began work immediately on content for A2... Many of you were asking for HiFi and got sent Beta material more than once. Now, only 1 person from this group of people have since offered me any decent feedback...

So if your that one guy, thankyou so much for the quality feedback! The others, well I'm sure your testing many things and wont miss HiFi :D

Ok, back to HiFi current news...

For now, I've been tasked with converting over to Anderssons configs for the Beta Weapons (Which are much better btw). I'm also finishing off some more 'air' like the Ah64/Ah6/Ah1/Av8B/F16. So stay tuned for updates. Maybe some vids (although I always say that and never find time... so if you have time, get intouch ;) )

JEBAS! Too bad I have no access to youtube neither do I know how to make ingame videos that can preserve the top notch sound quality of HiFi!!!!!!

Congrats on your decision to go pro!!!! Indeed, this mod is going to be a major contribute to your portfolio and I eagerly await your new blog and website. :)

Hi Fi will be Part of your Portfolio? Damn they have to hire you already regarding the sounds you have by now^^

@ Mark XIII,

Hey mate, have been following your work for a while now and just downloaded all your sound mods.

I've just created a @HiFi folder and put all the addons into the one addon folder. Will this effect the mods or will they all work fine?

Appreciate it, and your hard work,

Grub

Personally I dislike the gun sounds, but the echos (of the combat somewhere nearby), impacts, explosions... these are just... SO DAMN SEXEY.

They are perfect and belive me, I heard many sound mods. Thank You!

@JonPL, I am surprised that you didn't like the gun sounds. Which aspect of the gun sounds do you not like?

Very very nice so far Mark (and team). Definatly a keeper, this combined with the new TRSM vehicle sounds, really do make the game so much more immersive.

Good luck with the rest of your projects...