Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

That was awesome, Funkman! Never enjoyed watching an Arma 2 machinima so much! :D

That was brilliant, I actually started to dance at the End^^

After a long production time, please allow me to present to you my first proper Arma II Machinima: Reminiscience.

Hope it brings you all enjoyment.

R e v a r d ! BIS should give you some gift and publish your video on their A2 youtube page.

haha, thanks all. Tonic87, you started to dance at the end? Very glad to hear it, my work here is done.... :)

Very good video Funkman!!! Its not all about war! ;)

But its true, MUSIC does help!

Funkman:

you....are........AWESOME :shine:

Agreed. Especially on the smiley.

7_kKOW6yPfc

BWMod, Helmand Valley, FFAA Terrorista, WarFX, DAC, EW Effects :cheers:

Nice video Burns. Looks very cool with the EW effects. Also - love the choice of music. Disturbed ftw! :D

Very cool :)

Thanks guys!.. I got the track from a drifting video, i have no idea what it is, otherwise i would've credited it without fail!..

The intro sequence for my upcoming four part series, The Regiment. Based upon actual operations conducted by the 75th Ranger Regiment in Afghanistan, the series will tell the story of the U.S. Army Rangers, their triumphs and tragedies, as they fight their way through the Korengal Valley in some of the bloodiest fighting of the Afghan war.

The art direction is a bit experimental, heavily influenced by the HBO mini-series, The Pacific. I wasn't quite sure how it was going to pan out when we initially edited it, but it turned out excellent, IMHO.

Available in 1080p

fhXbuNjI7D8

Edited by DetCord

Nice DevilDog, I really like the editing. Though I don't really think that The Pacific's music applies well to modern day conflict, it's still an epic sound track. I look forward to seeing more of the series. ;)

nice trailer of the regiment devildog, i'm just wondering when we'll be able to see first episodes?

DevilDog, that was very impressive, proffesional quality for sure.

I am really looking forward to seeing what you come up with, a documentary made in Arma II? Interesting stuff.

Looking forward to full version eagerly.

Glad to see that there will be voice acting! :)

The trailer was... superb. What did ya use for editing? Sony Vegas?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P3iP8Ih-yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P3iP8Ih-yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Nice video Devildog, My video can't compare but this is something I made from the past...I never did get around to finishing the mission though :(

also avail. in 1080 p

nice trailer of the regiment devildog, i'm just wondering when we'll be able to see first episodes?

I'm currently deployed to Iraq, however, we're sitting at al-Asad airbase right now waiting for a bird to the States. RL takes priority, and I intend on spending as much time with my family as possible. Therefore, it'll be done as soon as possible.

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Glad to see that there will be voice acting! :)

The trailer was... superb. What did ya use for editing? Sony Vegas?

I abandoned Vegas long ago. While it is a very powerful editing suite, the interface is overly unintuitive, and the features are substandard while being unnecessarily complicated.

PowerDirector, which is what I use, it received a higher score than Vegas, and it's a far superior product.